Does anyone here actually support these fringe right wing groups

I'm interested in hearing from real people who actually align themselves with these far right groups, to the point they'd consider joining one:
  • Proud Boys
  • Boogaloo Bois
  • Oath Keepers
  • Patriot Front
Are they still relevant? do they actually amount to anything since Trump lost the 2020 election? or have they more or less faded away?
They’re not fringe, they are now the republican base. Better to ask if anyone supports a group that has both republicans and and realists.

I'm interested in hearing from real people who actually align themselves with these far right groups, to the point they'd consider joining one:
  • Proud Boys
  • Boogaloo Bois
  • Oath Keepers
  • Patriot Front
Are they still relevant? do they actually amount to anything since Trump lost the 2020 election? or have they more or less faded away?
I don't know much about them. I can say if they're radical right I do not. Regardless, they're very much in the minority, and they're not a representation of most conservatives.

They are no more the "republican base" then Antifa is the Democratic base!
But apparently there is indeed such an antisemitic base in the Democrat Party that Kamala was warned not to put the Jew from PA as the VP because it could cost her the election.

• Proud Boys
  • Boogaloo Bois
  • Oath Keepers
  • Patriot Front

You left out BLM

I don't know much about them. I can say if they're radical right I do not. Regardless, they're very much in the minority, and they're not a representation of most conservatives.
I never would have heard of ANY of them except that the Dems bring them up.

Indeed, but the way Democrats and the MSM talk about them, you’d think they would be the majority in Congress
Any fringe group no matter how small the left will project them as some kind of major player which they are not. Just leftie propaganda repeated by the board lefties.
Indeed, but the way Democrats and the MSM talk about them, you’d think they would be the majority in Congress

Forum List

Back