🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anyone know what Trump and the Republicans stand for?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

This is a video about the Republican conference day 3.

DJ Vance said he's going to do.... what Biden's been doing to China.

Some old dude with a ranch on the Mexican border says he's getting loads of immigrants turning up on his ranch, even though the ranch has the border wall alongside it.

Trump was so pro-China for two years. Went anti-China for two years because he thought that's what his supporters wanted, now he's pro-TikTok when most of the US politicians are anti-TikTok.

Biden sent senators and others to Taiwan, has backed Taiwan the whole time. Trump doesn't even talk about Taiwan. He's pro-China when he feels like it, anti-China when he feels like it. Biden put a 100% tariff on Chinese electrical cars.... the sort of thing Vance seems to want....

Actions speak louder than words.

"A Return to Common Sense"

The Republicans are not "common sense"

"Generations of American Patriots"

But they will call themselves "patriots" for supporting their own policies. Anyone who doesn't support their policies will be a "traitor", of course.

"But now we are a Nation in SERIOUS DECLINE"

4 years of Trump... didn't stop the decline. the House being controlled by the Republicans in the last 2 years, and the Senate and the House being controlled by the Republicans for at least half the time hasn't stopped the decline.

So.... what are they telling us?

"For decades, our politicians sold our jobs and livelihoods to the highest bidders"

Yep, and many are Republicans. So what are they telling us?

"In 2016, President Donald J. Trump was elected as an unapologetic Champion of the American People. "

Except the soldiers, one of which is his VP candidate, and many, many other people, including his own supporters "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my supporters would still support me" because they're that fucking stupid, kind of thing.

Then he had the "I don't care about you, just vote for me" remark.....

Should I go on?

But they will call themselves "patriots" for supporting their own policies. Anyone who doesn't support their policies will be a "traitor", of course.

4 years of Trump... didn't stop the decline. the House being controlled by the Republicans in the last 2 years, and the Senate and the House being controlled by the Republicans for at least half the time hasn't stopped the decline.

"For decades, our politicians sold our jobs and livelihoods to the highest bidders"

"In 2016, President Donald J. Trump was elected as an unapologetic Champion of the American People. "

Except the soldiers, one of which is his VP candidate, and many, many other people, including his own supporters "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my supporters would still support me" because they're that fucking stupid, kind of thing.

Should I go on?
Is allowing men with tits in women's bathrooms, common sense? Is buying oil from two bit dictators over our own oil, common sense? When you guys figure out what common sense really is, then get back to the rest of US.

Should I go on?
If you already knew, then why did you ask?

Should I go on?
after 4 years, democrats are showing some common sense....

a lot of them are trying to get rid of Biden.

but they screwed up before that, by appointing Harris as his VP, and if he steps down, she is president.

the cure is worse than the disease.

This is a video about the Republican conference day 3.

DJ Vance said he's going to do.... what Biden's been doing to China.

Some old dude with a ranch on the Mexican border says he's getting loads of immigrants turning up on his ranch, even though the ranch has the border wall alongside it.

Trump was so pro-China for two years. Went anti-China for two years because he thought that's what his supporters wanted, now he's pro-TikTok when most of the US politicians are anti-TikTok.

Biden sent senators and others to Taiwan, has backed Taiwan the whole time. Trump doesn't even talk about Taiwan. He's pro-China when he feels like it, anti-China when he feels like it. Biden put a 100% tariff on Chinese electrical cars.... the sort of thing Vance seems to want....

They stand for whatever the billionaire class and their corporations demand.

Forum List

Back