Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?
She didn't relinquish because she was facing disbarment. She wasn't practicing, so she didn't keep up with Continuing Legal Education. Please cite where you got this "disbarment" info.

There's a very old mantra among the educated and licensed and that is "once you have obtained a license you never voluntarily give it up....ever."

you didn't answer his question...

Actually I did....

Not in that post you didn't...

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?

the conspiracy to break in was a crime.

are you really this dense?
The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.
Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

of course, you'd have to know history to understand that.
And you'd also need to not be a ridiculous blind partisan rightwing hack.

true

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?

The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.
Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

WTF you babbling about 2nd president removed?

the first was after the civil war... president johnson.

or are you too stupid to know that as well, ignoramus....

now continue to drool in the corner

yes, on Facebook, people are talking about what a moron he is and what a disgusting bigot and talking about how they're un-friending people who like trump.

poor little wing nut.

You must be on a different Facebook than the one I'm on. The folks on my Facebook pages all praise Trump. Look at the thousands he draws when he speaks compared to the few Hillary draws.

Lmao you fucking history ignorant fool.

You can't be serious – the proof is Nixon's own words, where he addressed paying off the Watergate conspirators to buy their silence in an effort to cover up the scandal, documented on the oval office tapes – it's called obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense, and with the evidence of the tapes and participants' testimony, Nixon would have been found guilty in the Senate, which is why he resigned, a coward, and in disgrace.

No he resigned out of respect for the office, something Billy boy refused to do even after he got impeached.

you live in a fantasy world

yes, on Facebook, people are talking about what a moron he is and what a disgusting bigot and talking about how they're un-friending people who like trump.

poor little wing nut.

You must be on a different Facebook than the one I'm on. The folks on my Facebook pages all praise Trump. Look at the thousands he draws when he speaks compared to the few Hillary draws.

no... the wingers you're friends with "praise" him.

normal people think he's a joke and a bigot.

40% of 47% of the electorate (which is what the fascist has) does to make a president.

no matter how much you wish it.

Lmao you fucking history ignorant fool.

you wish, freak.

You can't be serious – the proof is Nixon's own words, where he addressed paying off the Watergate conspirators to buy their silence in an effort to cover up the scandal, documented on the oval office tapes – it's called obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense, and with the evidence of the tapes and participants' testimony, Nixon would have been found guilty in the Senate, which is why he resigned, a coward, and in disgrace.

No he resigned out of respect for the office, something Billy boy refused to do even after he got impeached.

You live in a land of bullshit, he got impeached just like Billy boy and like Billy boy was not removed by the Senate.

Go back to school tard

Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?
She didn't relinquish because she was facing disbarment. She wasn't practicing, so she didn't keep up with Continuing Legal Education. Please cite where you got this "disbarment" info.

yes. she did.

and if you aren't practicing, they waive CLE's.

so what are you talking about?

You live in a land of bullshit, he got impeached just like Billy boy and like Billy boy was not removed by the Senate.

Go back to school tard

you loons are jokes.

nixon was never impeached, moron. they were going to vote articles of impeachment and he resigned.

now shut up, idiot and learn something before you tell people that DO know history to go back to school, you inveterate moron.

1. In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommended Articles of Impeachment to the full House of Representatives, but Nixon resignedbefore the House voted on the Articles. Hence Nixon was not impeached during the Watergate scandal.
    Impeachment - Watergate
    watergate.info/impeachment

poor little wing nut.

no... the wingers you're friends with "praise" him.

normal people think he's a joke and a bigot.

40% of 47% of the electorate (which is what the fascist has) does to make a president.

no matter how much you wish it.

Like my Daddy told me, "You can lead a Liberal to education but you cannot make him THINK!"

Go back to school tard

you loons are jokes.

nixon was never impeached, moron. they were going to vote articles of impeachment and he resigned.

now shut up, idiot and learn something before you tell people that DO know history to go back to school, you inveterate moron.

1. In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommended Articles of Impeachment to the full House of Representatives, but Nixon resignedbefore the House voted on the Articles. Hence Nixon was not impeached during the Watergate scandal.
    Impeachment - Watergate

Where the fuck did I say Nixion got impeached?

Now back to your lie that Johnson was removed from office....

Go back to school tard

you loons are jokes.

Impeachment - Watergate

He probably didn't know they taught history in the inner city ghetto schools. We pull crap on graduates of inner city schools all the time. It's a sport with us.

Go back to school tard

you loons are jokes.

Impeachment - Watergate

andrew johnson was removed, moron.

Go back to school tard

you loons are jokes.

Impeachment - Watergate

andrew johnson was removed, moron.

No he wast jerk off ...

God Damn you are stupid

WGBH American Experience . U.S. Grant: Warrior | PBS

In May 16, 1868, President Johnson escaped removal from office by just one vote. For the remainder of his time in office, he continued to veto reconstruction bills, but Congress overrode his vetoes. The Radical Republicans' program for reconstruction continued. In 1868, the Republican candidate, General Ulysses S. Grant, won the presidency

I am NOT talking about guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" in a criminal prosecution; rather a "preponderance of evidence" as would be the standard in a civil law suit. Does anyone not think such evidence already exists? (Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?)

While you're at it, tell me why you think OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife...

Ronald Reagan sold weapons to Iran (the world's leading terrorist nation) behind the backs of congress and the American people. He took a shit on the American Constitution. Study Iran-Contra.

George W Bush illegally wire tapped American citizens until his Attorney General finally pulled the plug on him. Bush also took the nation to war under severely cherry picked intelligence in order to execute a pre-9/11 plan for regime change in Iraq. His administration will likely go down as one of the most corrupt in history.

And then there is Hillary, whose corruption does not hold a candle to Nixon, Reagan or Bush. Does that mean she is innocent? God no, she is a politician who tells the truth only when it serves her agenda. I don't trust anything she says, and I don't trust anything Trump says. I never have.

The problem with your post is that you believe your side is somehow less corrupt and less dishonest. This has always been a problem with Republican voters. Despite bluster over politicians, Republican voters have always been extremely obedient to their sitting presidents. Indeed, the Left denied LBJ a second term because of Vietnam, but the right has never and would never obstruct a Republican president while in office. It would never, ever, ever happen.

So yes jwoodie, I agree with your assessment of Hillary, but I emphatically do not share your love and obedience of the Republican leaders who pursue the powers of Washington.

Son, don't be a loyal servant of dear leader. Don't be a feckless cheerleader. Take your brain back. Iran-Contra makes Benghazi look like romper room, and Bush's execution of the Iraq War makes Hillary Clinton look like Jesus Christ. Ask Pat Tillman.

Last edited:
Do as I say Not at I do: An unclassified cable was sent to diplomatic and consular staff in June 2011 with Clinton's electronic signature telling employees to "avoid conducting official Department business from your personal email accounts."

The message also said that employees should not "auto-forward Department email to personal email accounts which is prohibited by government policy," and it adds that violators would face disciplinary action.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Clinton State Dept Asked Employees Not to Use Private Email

not only that one: “Very specific guidance has been given to agencies all across the government, which is specifically that employees in the Obama administration should use their official e-mail accounts when they’re conducting official government business,” Earnest said. “However, when there are situations where personal e-mail accounts are used, it is important for those records to be preserved, consistent with the Federal Records Act.”
White House says Clinton did not heed e-mail policy

Forum List

Back