Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

#1 Pretty obvious SHE was using mail to mix Clinton Foundation business with Govt business and had to hide it. She deleted all that email before FBI got ahold of it, using professional IT guy. SHE has no knowledge of anything past pencil and yellow paper.

#2 SHE did not want a record of HER emails floating around to use against HER in upcoming PRES run. SHE aftraid of vast RW consipracy.

#3 BHO will not let FBI prosecute or leak info as (for now) SHE can continue his Legacy. I hear this is very important to Ex-Pres. or SHE knows info on BHO that could result in charges when out of office.

probably a lot more going on too.........

the conspiracy to break in was a crime.

are you really this dense?
The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.
Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

of course, you'd have to know history to understand that.

WTF you babbling about 2nd president removed?

the first was after the civil war... president johnson.

or are you too stupid to know that as well, ignoramus....

now continue to drool in the corner

Johnson was not removed. You owe someone an apology.

No he resigned out of respect for the office, something Billy boy refused to do even after he got impeached.

you live in a fantasy world

You live in a land of bullshit, he got impeached just like Billy boy and like Billy boy was not removed by the Senate.

Go back to school tard

you loons are jokes.

nixon was never impeached, moron. they were going to vote articles of impeachment and he resigned.

now shut up, idiot and learn something before you tell people that DO know history to go back to school, you inveterate moron.

1. In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommended Articles of Impeachment to the full House of Representatives, but Nixon resignedbefore the House voted on the Articles. Hence Nixon was not impeached during the Watergate scandal.
    Impeachment - Watergate
    watergate.info/impeachment

Where the fuck did I say Nixion got impeached?

Now back to your lie that Johnson was removed from office....

andrew johnson was removed, moron.

Really? Who became President, since he didn't have a Vice President?

the conspiracy to break in was a crime.

are you really this dense?
The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.
Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

of course, you'd have to know history to understand that.

WTF you babbling about 2nd president removed?

the first was after the civil war... president johnson.

No, he wasn't.

[
Thus why we knew he was covering up it up. It was never proved one way or the other he was guilty. If he had been a Democrat they would have given him a medal

Oh give me a break. Don't be such a literalist. If it walks, quacks and acts like a duck, it's a duck.
By that way of looking at things hillary is a scum bag crook..... got to love how hypocritical you progressives are lol

Forum List

Back