Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

Not saying they haven't. My point is you find it more disturbing that a guy lied under oath about a blow job than you do about somebody who lied (albeit not under oath) about trying to subvert democracy. I know which one has more of an affect on me directly, while the other has no affect on me at all.

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?

the conspiracy to break in was a crime.

are you really this dense?
The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.
Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

of course, you'd have to know history to understand that.

WTF you babbling about 2nd president removed?

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?

The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.
Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

of course, you'd have to know history to understand that.

WTF you babbling about 2nd president removed?
She doesnt know jack shit about American history. Or law. Or economics. Or politics. Or.....

undermine democracy?????????????? WTF are you smoking? political parties have been spying on each other since 1776, they just got caught that time.

Not saying they haven't. My point is you find it more disturbing that a guy lied under oath about a blow job than you do about somebody who lied (albeit not under oath) about trying to subvert democracy. I know which one has more of an affect on me directly, while the other has no affect on me at all.

You can't be serious – the proof is Nixon's own words, where he addressed paying off the Watergate conspirators to buy their silence in an effort to cover up the scandal, documented on the oval office tapes – it's called obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense, and with the evidence of the tapes and participants' testimony, Nixon would have been found guilty in the Senate, which is why he resigned, a coward, and in disgrace.

You can't be serious – the proof is Nixon's own words, where he addressed paying off the Watergate conspirators to buy their silence in an effort to cover up the scandal, documented on the oval office tapes – it's called obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense, and with the evidence of the tapes and participants' testimony, Nixon would have been found guilty in the Senate, which is why he resigned, a coward, and in disgrace.

No he resigned out of respect for the office, something Billy boy refused to do even after he got impeached.

Nixon was never impeached. He was never indicted. Nixon is as innocent as Hillary Clinton.

blowjoob.jpg

Nixon was never impeached. He was never indicted. Nixon is as innocent as Hillary Clinton.
Well, unfortunately for you, we have Tricky Dicks total involvement of the Watergate break in on the Nixon Presidential tape recordings.

Well, unfortunately for you, we have Tricky Dicks total involvement of the Watergate break in on the Nixon Presidential tapes.
Actually you dont. You have Nixon on tape involved in a cover up because it looked bad that the office was broken in. This is what I mean by you progressives needing to learn actual history.

The point being Richard Nixon resigned his office to save his office.... democrats ne cd's r do this even when caught like bill

[
Thus why we knew he was covering up it up. It was never proved one way or the other he was guilty. If he had been a Democrat they would have given him a medal

Oh give me a break. Don't be such a literalist. If it walks, quacks and acts like a duck, it's a duck.

Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?
She didn't relinquish because she was facing disbarment. She wasn't practicing, so she didn't keep up with Continuing Legal Education. Please cite where you got this "disbarment" info.

There's a very old mantra among the educated and licensed and that is "once you have obtained a license you never voluntarily give it up....ever."

Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?
She didn't relinquish because she was facing disbarment. She wasn't practicing, so she didn't keep up with Continuing Legal Education. Please cite where you got this "disbarment" info.

There's a very old mantra among the educated and licensed and that is "once you have obtained a license you never voluntarily give it up....ever."

you didn't answer his question...

you didn't answer his question...

Actually I did....

Forum List

Back