Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

Speaking of not being bright enough, how are you and your lib friends going to handle when Hillary gets indicted?

She won't.

the loons always think if they disagree with someone's politics, that person should be indicted or impeached. it's all the brain dead know. that's why the so-called "fiscal conservatives" wasted 70 million dollars of our money going after a blue dress.

they're mentally ill.

Bubba Clinton lied under oath. The subject of the lie doesn't matter. The crime is lying under oath. The impeachment was proper

For the record, Nixon lied but never under oath.

Hillary used an illegal unsecure personal server to send over 1000 emails containing classified data. She violated national security laws. She should be prosecuted.
Hope you are not too disappointed when it's proven she broke no laws and doesn't end up in Orange.

they're already in meltdown. and they're too stupid to realize that with all the so called hearings, had there been anything they would have found it already.

such a bunch of losers. too funny.

undermine democracy?????????????? WTF are you smoking? political parties have been spying on each other since 1776, they just got caught that time.

Not saying they haven't. My point is you find it more disturbing that a guy lied under oath about a blow job than you do about somebody who lied (albeit not under oath) about trying to subvert democracy. I know which one has more of an affect on me directly, while the other has no affect on me at all.

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?

the conspiracy to break in was a crime.

are you really this dense?

It doesn't matter if she was told it was OK, it was a violation of law, she was SecState, She is required to know and follow federal law.

Bush was president. He should have know the intel on the WMDs was false....

As for knowing the law. If you show one lawyer - including a USSC judge - that knows every federal law inside out, I'll show you a liar...
Why should Bush have known something no intelligence agency in the world knew? Why didnt Democrats, who had access to the same intel not know?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Say that about a hundred times.

Speaking of not being bright enough, how are you and your lib friends going to handle when Hillary gets indicted?

She won't.

the loons always think if they disagree with someone's politics, that person should be indicted or impeached. it's all the brain dead know. that's why the so-called "fiscal conservatives" wasted 70 million dollars of our money going after a blue dress.

they're mentally ill.

Bubba Clinton lied under oath. The subject of the lie doesn't matter. The crime is lying under oath. The impeachment was proper

Hillary used an illegal unsecure personal server to send over 1000 emails containing classified data. She violated national security laws. She should be prosecuted.
Hope you are not too disappointed when it's proven she broke no laws and doesn't end up in Orange.

they're already in meltdown. and they're too stupid to realize that with all the so called hearings, had there been anything they would have found it already.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

Don't be so hard I n yourself winger.

they're mentally ill.

Pot meet kettle

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

undermine democracy?????????????? WTF are you smoking? political parties have been spying on each other since 1776, they just got caught that time.

Not saying they haven't. My point is you find it more disturbing that a guy lied under oath about a blow job than you do about somebody who lied (albeit not under oath) about trying to subvert democracy. I know which one has more of an affect on me directly, while the other has no affect on me at all.

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?

The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.

they're mentally ill.

Speaking of hard, which seat are you supporting Anthony Weiner for?

The Watergate scandal was a major political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s, following a break-in at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. and President Richard Nixon's administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

They were trying to CHEAT and steal American Citizen's votes through that theft and cheating.
Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

Was it ever proved Nixon did that? Nope. He was screwed for the cover up. I really do wish you ignorant progressives would learn history. Bill Clinton was on video comitting perjury.

Nixon apologised to the American people for his actions. And, er, no, you're wrong. Do you forget he taped his own conversations in the WH?

Nixon apologised to the American people for his actions. And, er, no, you're wrong. Do you forget he taped his own conversations in the WH?
Thus why we knew he was covering up it up. It was never proved one way or the other he was guilty. If he had been a Democrat they would have given him a medal

Nope it didn't. What it attempted to do was gain an unfair political advantage by finding out the opposition was doing in an illegal fashion.

Yeah, like that never happened before or since. Watergate was nothing compared to the Clinton and Obama scandals

yes, to a moron case closed.

But a thinking person would recognize that "my agency told me it was allowable" does not answer the question of "WHY did you use a private server".
It simply answers the question of "why did you think it was OK to use a private server"

Which brings us back to the question of "why did you WANT to use a private server"

And that question was answered with several answers that were proven to be untrue

But, of course, that doesn't matter to you.

Why wouldn't she want to use a private server. Talk about 'much ado about nothing'. More white noise from the right...

because it was illegal.

It doesn't matter if she was told it was OK, it was a violation of law, she was SecState, She is required to know and follow federal law.

Bush was president. He should have know the intel on the WMDs was false....

As for knowing the law. If you show one lawyer - including a USSC judge - that knows every federal law inside out, I'll show you a liar...

The UN and most of the US congress had exactly the same intel that Bush had and came to the exact same erroneous conclusions. No one lied except Saddam.

sure it was a crime. but the other left wing poster claimed that it somehow took away one or more of HIS civil rights. I just asked him which ones.

Nixon was guilty of lying to the American people. Obama and both Clintons are also guilty of lying to the American people.

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

of course, you'd have to know history to understand that.

you probably weren't born then and probably know nothing about the history, but nixon apologized. and the committee that was going impeach him was bi-partisan and uniformly in favor of trying him... that is why resigned. he didn't want to be the second president in U.S. history removed from office. he apologized for his actions in office and left washington in disgrace.

of course, you'd have to know history to understand that.
And you'd also need to not be a ridiculous blind partisan rightwing hack.

Nixon was guilty of lying to the American people. Obama and both Clintons are also guilty of lying to the American people.
really? Please enlighten us on when Hillary Clinton was found guilty of perjury as you claim above.... or are you lying again?

Forum List

Back