Does anyone realize once we gave an inch to the rioters/protesters they won't stop there?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
They aren't going to give up and say okay cool we made you change that or take that down or rename that etc etc, give an inch to these kinds of people and they will keep taking and taking and taking until eventually the ONLY thing left for them to take is your life and your families life simply because we exist and we won't join their group think agenda. Its much like the US's policy of not negotiating with terrorists, same thing here, give an inch they will take the entire thing slowly but surely because they smell blood in the water.

They aren't going to give up and say okay cool we made you change that or take that down or rename that etc etc, give an inch to these kinds of people and they will keep taking and taking and taking until eventually the ONLY thing left for them to take is your life and your families life simply because we exist and we won't join their group think agenda. Its much like the US's policy of not negotiating with terrorists, same thing here, give an inch they will take the entire thing slowly but surely because they smell blood in the water.

Democrats have a history of changing the status quo. They will bring some of us kicking and screaming into social progress. Those believing this isn't inevitable are usually enjoying the dustbin from their graves.

Everyone understands this except the leftists. They make decisions based on feelings not facts like human nature. They really have a medical condition.its sad.

White fear talking! ^^^^^^ :)
Its the white traitors who used their false views of equality, their being taken in by false education on how to do it or their insatiable need for power and money who are the worse. Those who live in a much poorer America will think about this everyday of their lives if it comes to pass. You do not have the whites against the blacks. You have people promoting the whites against the blacks.

Great way to ignore legitimate grievances, just focus on or make up nonsense ones so you can justify being a tyrant. Civil rights protesters /= terrorists , sorry
You have no legit complaints, just lies and propaganda. Terrorists should be dealt with like all terrorists. Thrown in Gitmo or shot on the battlefield. Meh if the Trump administration won't do it, us rednecks down here in the south won't be so kind when the terrorists take everything else and decide its time to attack white folks en masse.

You mean the way the police are brutalizing and taking Black Lives? Are you afraid of ending up being treated the way the police are currently treating black people?

In taking down statues promoting racism and hate, what exactly is it that is being taken away from you?

Democrats have a history of changing the status quo. They will bring some of us kicking and screaming into social progress. Those believing this isn't inevitable are usually enjoying the dustbin from their graves.

what are you calling "social progress"? Have the looters and rioters come up with some sort of glorious plan other than endless bread and circuses and 'get rid of all the cops' ?? -----some sort of endless HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT FEST?

what are you calling "social progress"? Have the looters and rioters come up with some sort of glorious plan other than endless bread and circuses and 'get rid of all the cops' ?? -----some sort of endless HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT FEST?

Gratification isn't always instant. Sometimes change is a gradual process. I'm not expecting you to understand.

You mean the way the police are brutalizing and taking Black Lives? Are you afraid of ending up being treated the way the police are currently treating black people?

In taking down statues promoting racism and hate, what exactly is it that is being taken away from you?

In what way and where are police brutalizing and taking black lives? I live in an area that is largely "black"-----the police are treating me the way that they treat black people. Fine with me. How do statues promote racism? remember abraham----he said STATUES DO NOT DO ANYTHING. Statues are art-----an esthetic you seem to have missed. In my area right now I am staying in my little residence because of the VIOLENCE going on right now by jerks in the BLM movement. Some black people are dying at the hands of other black people. Some "people of color" ----like southeast asians with small businesses-----are being vandalized

Gratification isn't always instant. Sometimes change is a gradual process. I'm not expecting you to understand.

understand what? I am old and absolutely am FULLY aware of gradual change----I have lived thru it. I did not suggest INSTANT GRATIFICATION. I questioned the nature of the "change" that you predict or for which you hope

You REALLY need to read the ACTUAL FACTUAL Statistics on who the police kill the most because it ain't blacks.
Oh so A catholic priest,Abraham Lincoln and Francis Scott Key are monuments to racism? FASCINATING!

understand what? I am old and absolutely am FULLY aware of gradual change----I have lived thru it. I did not suggest INSTANT GRATIFICATION. I questioned the nature of the "change" that you predict or for which you hope

My only hope is we can be cordial to each other again someday and shed the caustic attitudes. Which as an individual means precisely squat.

-the police are treating me the way that they treat black people

Somehow, I don't believe you.

of course not-----you prefer to believe that the cops are running after black children and shooting them in the head. I have seen children with bullets in their heads. Of course you know that a bullet not only moves AHEAD but it falls with gravity. In a gun fight lots of stray bullets in my area. I am glad that my little boy left---not little anymore. I have never seen a bullet from the gun of a cop in the head of a child

of course not-----you prefer to believe that the cops are running after black children and shooting them in the head. I have seen children with bullets in their heads. Of course you know that a bullet not only moves AHEAD but it falls with gravity. In a gun fight lots of stray bullets in my area. I am glad that my little boy left---not little anymore. I have never seen a bullet from the gun of a cop in the head of a child

And I hope you never do.

And I hope you never do.

I am no longer in that business.

That's why you never negotiate. Never give in. Just kill a commie for mommy and move on.

Forum List

Back