does anyone really believe obama coulda been treyvon 30 years ago

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
sotorio's statement shouldn't go unchallenged.
given barry's charmed life I found his statement rather offensive

Absolutely- pothead, single mother- course I haven't been listening to the RW hate brigades...

Charmed life? How so?

Vacations, fantasies about a son he never has that if he had one would resemble a heathen, traveling across the world on multimillion dollar vacations. You know, things you 99 percenters hate. Rich people leading a charmed life.

That WAS him 35 years ago. A dope smoking punk with a chip on his shoulder against Whitey.

Last edited:
No .......... Hip Hop didn't catch on until the mid 80's, it should have been introduced in the 40's.
Barry was already in college with a good head on his shoulders in the 80's

Last edited:
Sure he could, he was the same obnoxious puke then that he is now.

Charmed life? How so?

Vacations, fantasies about a son he never has that if he had one would resemble a heathen, traveling across the world on multimillion dollar vacations. You know, things you 99 percenters hate. Rich people leading a charmed life.

First off 35 years ago, which is what the OP is referring to, Obama didn't lead a charmed life. Is it because he lived in Indonesia and had a nanny/housekeeper? Move to Indonesia, see how fun it is. As for the housekeeper, I took care of a couple who were missionaries in Indonesia, they even had a housekeeper. I think some forget what the average pay is in Indonesia.
Obama didn't lead a horrible life, but 35 years ago it wasn't charmed. And would I hate? When I was a teenager my life was a cake walked compared to Obama's.

Charmed life? How so?

First off 35 years ago, which is what the OP is referring to, Obama didn't lead a charmed life. Is it because he lived in Indonesia and had a nanny/housekeeper? Move to Indonesia, see how fun it is. As for the housekeeper, I took care of a couple who were missionaries in Indonesia, they even had a housekeeper. I think some forget what the average pay is in Indonesia.
Obama didn't lead a horrible life, but 35 years ago it wasn't charmed. And would I hate? When I was a teenager my life was a cake walked compared to Obama's.

Haha, you actually believed that. No further comment is necessary. Obama was pampered.

Haha, you actually believed that. No further comment is necessary. Obama was pampered.

Troll

I don't think that Obama would have necessarily "been" Trayvon back in his younger years, but considering the amount of bigotry that existed back then (as well as what exists today), yeah................I can believe that Obama would have been treated with suspicion and bigotry while he was growing up.

Especially when you consider that Obama grew up in the 60's and 70's.

Back then? A black man would never even consider the possibility of them being President.

As far as a "charmed" life? Really? Is it considered "charmed" to be a child growing up in a single parent household?

Obama worked for what he currently has, and has done a pretty decent job of it. Too bad the bigots won't acknowledge that.

Absolutely- pothead, single mother- course I haven't been listening to the RW hate brigades...

Upper middle class with nannies and private school. Yeah you've been listening to something alright. Maybe strange voices.

Troll

Translation: I'm right and wont listen to facts or reason.

I don't think that Obama would have necessarily "been" Trayvon back in his younger years, but considering the amount of bigotry that existed back then (as well as what exists today), yeah................I can believe that Obama would have been treated with suspicion and bigotry while he was growing up.

Back then? A black man would never even consider the possibility of them being President.

As far as a "charmed" life? Really? Is it considered "charmed" to be a child growing up in a single parent household?

Obama worked for what he currently has, and has done a pretty decent job of it. Too bad the bigots won't acknowledge that.

Obama is six months older than I am. You should have been there. You'd discover how wrong you were.
As for "working for what he currently has" don't make me puke. The man was handed everything he ever got, including the presidency. He has zero accomplishments.

Obama is six months older than I am. You should have been there. You'd discover how wrong you were.
As for "working for what he currently has" don't make me puke. The man was handed everything he ever got, including the presidency. He has zero accomplishments.

I was born in '64, and saw a lot of bigotry from the time I was a young kid. Matter of fact, some of that bigotry was in my own family, because certain members of my family thought that if you weren't white, you weren't right. When I left off to go to boot camp for the Navy in 1982, I was told that I would meet a lot of good people, and some of them would be lifelong friends, and was encouraged to bring them home with me on leave..................

As long as they were white.

My best friend in "A" school in Meridian MS was a black man named Leslie who everyone called L.A. because that's where he was from. Every other weekend it was up to one of us to choose which bar we would go to for that weekend. I remember that both L.A. and I were wearing uniforms when I took him to a bar called "Pott's Place" that had some really kick ass bands. When we went up to the door that Friday, I was let in, but the doorman used an axe handle to stop L.A. and told me that I could go in, but ******* weren't allowed. When I pointed out that both of us were in the military, as well as wearing the same kind of uniform, he said it didn't matter................blacks weren't allowed inside.

Quick question......................exactly how was he handed everything he got? Can you provide links, or is this just more of your partisan hackery?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back