does anyone really believe obama coulda been treyvon 30 years ago

Obama didnt grow up in AL or MS.

I grew up NY and by the time I was 12 or 13 there was little to no bigotry.

As for his biography, the facts are there. Had he not been black he never would have gotten to attend the schools he did.

As for his biography, the facts are there. Had he not been black he never would have gotten to attend the schools he did.

Actually, I grew up in Montana, and in my senior year, I saw a girl by the name of Kelly who had a boyfriend by the name of Jimmy.

Both of those people loved each other a lot. Kelly was a cheerleader, and Jimmy was one of the stars of the football team, and lemmie tell ya.............he was a great blocker.

One day, I came into school and saw Kelly crying her ass off, and stopped to ask her what was wrong. She said that her parents knew she was going steady with Jimmy (and yeah.............last names are left off to protect the innocent), and told her she had to break up with him.

Wanna know the reason? It was because Kelly was white, and Jimmy was black.

Sure......................keep trying.......................bigotry existed back in 1981 to 1982 (my senior year) and it still exists today.

Actually, I grew up in Montana, and in my senior year, I saw a girl by the name of Kelly who had a boyfriend by the name of Jimmy.

Both of those people loved each other a lot. Kelly was a cheerleader, and Jimmy was one of the stars of the football team, and lemmie tell ya.............he was a great blocker.

One day, I came into school and saw Kelly crying her ass off, and stopped to ask her what was wrong. She said that her parents knew she was going steady with Jimmy (and yeah.............last names are left off to protect the innocent), and told her she had to break up with him.

Sure......................keep trying.......................bigotry existed back in 1981 to 1982 (my senior year) and it still exists today.

Actually it was because Jimmy was a drug dealing pimp hustler.
But keep trying.

But keep trying.

He must have been if he was Black.

But keep trying.

Yet again..................wrong........................I knew Jimmy, and knew his dedication to being an athlete and being on the football team.

Matter of fact, in Simms MT, there were very few stoners, and NONE of them were on any athletic team at all.

But yeah.................keep viewing people through your bullshit goggles where you classify everyone as some kind of criminal, even though you know nothing about them.

Matter of fact, Jimmy was also in the upper 50 percent for grades in the class.

But..................nice try at trying to prove your point by besmirching the name of someone you never even met or thought about.

Bigot.

But keep trying.

Yet again..................wrong........................I knew Jimmy, and knew his dedication to being an athlete and being on the football team.

Matter of fact, in Simms MT, there were very few stoners, and NONE of them were on any athletic team at all.

But yeah.................keep viewing people through your bullshit goggles where you classify everyone as some kind of criminal, even though you know nothing about them.

Matter of fact, Jimmy was also in the upper 50 percent for grades in the class.

But..................nice try at trying to prove your point by besmirching the name of someone you never even met or thought about.

Bigot.

No, Jimmy was a pimp and hustler and his gay boyfriend shot him dead. How you got away with that I don't know.
But it was a kewl story, bro.

Vacations, fantasies about a son he never has that if he had one would resemble a heathen, traveling across the world on multimillion dollar vacations. You know, things you 99 percenters hate. Rich people leading a charmed life.

First off 35 years ago, which is what the OP is referring to, Obama didn't lead a charmed life. Is it because he lived in Indonesia and had a nanny/housekeeper? Move to Indonesia, see how fun it is. As for the housekeeper, I took care of a couple who were missionaries in Indonesia, they even had a housekeeper. I think some forget what the average pay is in Indonesia.
Obama didn't lead a horrible life, but 35 years ago it wasn't charmed. And would I hate? When I was a teenager my life was a cake walked compared to Obama's.

Haha, you actually believed that. No further comment is necessary. Obama was pampered.

The worse thing that happened to Obama is that his father Frank Marshall ran out on him. Other then that why do you look down on people living in Indonesia? Seems to me you judging their life by yours. But to recap Obama's typical black experience which was just like Trayvon's. Born in Hawaii. At a young age moved to Indonesia to be raised in a Muslim school (does not mean he was Muslim), during this time he went by the alias Barry Sorototo (pardon the spelling). After coming back to Hawaii he went to private schools. Then on to Occidental and then, inexplicitly without the grades, went to Columbia. From their he went to Harvard where he finally seems to have excelled but we can't know for sure. After some travel in Indonesia to where we don't know. He becomes a community organizer. Tires of that and becomes a law professor eventually working for a law firm becoming a millionaire. He eventually wins a US Senate seat after the clear winner was smeared. The rest is history, the true black experience.

But keep trying.

He must have been if he was Black.
You understand there was no such person, right? It was a complete fabrication by the grease gunner in chief.

First off 35 years ago, which is what the OP is referring to, Obama didn't lead a charmed life. Is it because he lived in Indonesia and had a nanny/housekeeper? Move to Indonesia, see how fun it is. As for the housekeeper, I took care of a couple who were missionaries in Indonesia, they even had a housekeeper. I think some forget what the average pay is in Indonesia.
Obama didn't lead a horrible life, but 35 years ago it wasn't charmed. And would I hate? When I was a teenager my life was a cake walked compared to Obama's.

Haha, you actually believed that. No further comment is necessary. Obama was pampered.

The worse thing that happened to Obama is that his father Frank Marshall ran out on him. Other then that why do you look down on people living in Indonesia? Seems to me you judging their life by yours. But to recap Obama's typical black experience which was just like Trayvon's. Born in Hawaii. At a young age moved to Indonesia to be raised in a Muslim school (does not mean he was Muslim), during this time he went by the alias Barry Sorototo (pardon the spelling). After coming back to Hawaii he went to private schools. Then on to Occidental and then, inexplicitly without the grades, went to Columbia. From their he went to Harvard where he finally seems to have excelled but we can't know for sure. After some travel in Indonesia to where we don't know. He becomes a community organizer. Tires of that and becomes a law professor eventually working for a law firm becoming a millionaire. He eventually wins a US Senate seat after the clear winner was smeared. The rest is history, the true black experience.

Thanks for that summary.
I often said Obama was not really black in any meaningful sense. Black families have memories of Jim Crow and segregation. In some cases personal memories of slavery handed down by grandparents and great grandparents. Experiences of the great migration North in the 20s through 40s.
Obama has none of that. His father was an African (assuming Barack Obama was his father). Obama is an outsider to the black community.

Thanks for that summary.
I often said Obama was not really black in any meaningful sense. Black families have memories of Jim Crow and segregation. In some cases personal memories of slavery handed down by grandparents and great grandparents. Experiences of the great migration North in the 20s through 40s.
Obama has none of that. His father was an African (assuming Barack Obama was his father). Obama is an outsider to the black community.

Now wait a minute I left out a part that makes him part of the black community, thanks for the reminder. Obama moves to Chicago and attends a church, where he apparently didn't listen to the sermons or the pastor although he called him his mentor, and learns all about black theology, thus making him one with the hood. While in Chicago an unrepentant domestic terrorist launches his career, again the black experience.

absolutely. I could see that prick lying, stealing, drugs and beating peoples head in the pavement. oh and the homophobia. we all know he just recently got over that :)

sotorio's statement shouldn't go unchallenged.
given barry's charmed life I found his statement rather offensive

Oh HELL no. He's li'l Trayvon NOW! His burglary tools and booty are just larger and more sophisticated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yPvazDccap4]First Pitch: Obama Vs Gymnast - YouTube[/ame]

gawd Obama makes ill with his bullshit and the upheaval he has had a hand in causing our country

how the hell does the people sit back and allow this?

Barack Obama just stole his wife Michelle's Hadiya Pendleton speech line. It worked for Hadiya Pendleton but Barack really screwed up using that on the Thug Trayvon Martin.

as far as being drug user and pusher.., YES !!! too bad there was not a "Zimmerman" back then :up:

Forum List

Back