Does anyone utter the works "I don't know" or "I'm wrong" on this site..?

I have no problem admitting when im wrong. But good luck; I am one arrogant asshole.
Then again, consider the environment.. lol

I'll say when I'm wrong but no one believes me - so, I think most people here are just crazy.
There is zero semblance or rationality or reality and if you were sane when you came here, you will not be when you leave (if you stick around long enough).....

I also admit when someone call me out on a fault of mine....
Which should lend credibility to when I say something isn't true but - I'm pretty sure everyone here just wants to be 12............

I'll say when I'm wrong but no one believes me - so, I think most people here are just crazy.
There is zero semblance or rationality or reality and if you were sane when you came here, you will not be when you leave (if you stick around long enough).....

Like anything on the internet, you have to adjust to the environment. One does not go onto political message boards to change peoples minds or get admittance of wrongs, just like one doesn't go onto /b/ without expecting to need to Clorox ones eyeballs afterwards.

People attack and accuse, but really, the don't want to know the real answer cause they don't want resolution.
that is boring

People want excitement and conflict.

I'm loaded for bear. But no one can handle it from me....

Nah, I think some people have good intuition.
There are things people would lie about and it's obvious.
There are things people would say where you can clearly see it is not to their advantage to share....

In a largely anonymous board like this, I find it amusing that people will be really shitty but, won't tell someone "hey I'm bored talking to you, leave me the fuck alone"....

WIMPS!

well that means no one has ever said it if you don't know............
and if you don't believe what anyone says on here - why are you here?

I've been on internet forums since the days of dial-ups and free ISPs, and I've come with a lot of opinions and information about a lot of things, and every once in a great while someone succeeds in changing my understanding or opinion about something.

And every once in a while, I succeed in changing someone else's opinion or understanding.

nah I don't buy the "don't know i'm a dummy" stuff....

People have opinions, but this place is like a social club and people are too afraid to let it all out..........

I've been on internet forums since the day Al Gore invented them, and I've come with a lot of opinions and information about a lot of things, and every once in a great while someone succeeds in changing my understanding or opinion about something.

And every once in a while, I succeed in changing someone else's opinion or understanding.

They are few and far between g5000.

Forum List

Back