Does anyone utter the works "I don't know" or "I'm wrong" on this site..?

Love pfft.

I'm not saying it's not real for some - it is VERY real for others, just not for me (and I don't say that for pity) - I'm a very pragmatic, realistic and straight forward person.

But you are either 100% in or not. Walk on the fence and your balls are going to get busted....

Fences have a way of doing that, because..well the..yeah.

Love pfft.

I'm not saying it's not real for some - it is VERY real for others, just not for me (and I don't say that for pity) - I'm a very pragmatic, realistic and straight forward person.

But you are either 100% in or not. Walk on the fence and your balls are going to get busted....
You accuse people of not being forthright, yet...here you are tiptoeing on your own fence, aren't ya?

Nah, I think some people have good intuition.
There are things people would lie about and it's obvious.
There are things people would say where you can clearly see it is not to their advantage to share....
0129203_PE283223_S5.JPG

Love pfft.

You accuse people of not being forthright, yet...here you are tiptoeing on your own fence, aren't ya?

Ask me a direct question

The only thing I will not answer is a question that will betray a confidence. I may be guilty of closely doing that.

I'm a very pragmatic, realistic and straight forward person.

0129203_PE283223_S5.JPG

Again, ask me a question. People seem to be incapable of that.........
Ok. Here's the question:
When you stir a hot boiling pot furiously, does it not splash on you if not careful?

Yes
Go put ointment on. You burned yourself.

I'm a very pragmatic, realistic and straight forward person.

0129203_PE283223_S5.JPG

Again, ask me a question. People seem to be incapable of that.........
Ok. Here's the question:
When you stir a hot boiling pot furiously, does it not splash on you if not careful?

Yes
Go put ointment on. You burned yourself.

it's happened. Will happen again - many times. It's the price you pay for being transparent....

Forum List

Back