Does anyone watch "The Orville"?

And it does deaal with some deep social issues. One episode had a member of the crew tell a Moculan to go to hell for his deadly bigotry..

And it does deaal with some deep social issues. One episode had a member of the crew tell a Moculan to go to hell for his deadly bigotry..
I like it that the warf character comes from an all gay planet and straights are put to death there

You know, there have been subjects that have been covered on the Orville that a lot of other shows would be scared to cover. One of the bigger ones was when the gay aliens had a daughter and had to take her to their home planet so her sex could be changed to male.

Brought up some interesting views, that one did.

The latest is emotionless AI creatures wiping out all biologicals as being incompatible.

Actually, it wasn't an incompatibility problem, it was that the AI beings thought that all biological life was inferior and didn't need to be taken care of, but rather taken out. If they were incompatible, then the Orville wouldn't have had the AI being as an officer on the bridge.

You know, there have been subjects that have been covered on the Orville that a lot of other shows would be scared to cover. One of the bigger ones was when the gay aliens had a daughter and had to take her to their home planet so her sex could be changed to male.

They have some great writers. Tonight they find a 400 year old time capsule. So from 2015. This woman put her phone in and they are fascinated with it

So one guy takes the woman’s phone to the simulator and tells the computer to simulate the person on the phone. Now he is meeting the woman who’s been dead for over 300 years. He’s at her apartment and she’s having a party. The phone was able to tell the computer everything about her. Great episode

It’s too bad we didn’t have cellphones when we launched voyage 1&2. We could have taped thousands of videos on the phone rather than the records we put on the voyagers

They have some great writers. Tonight they find a 400 year old time capsule. So from 2015. This woman put her phone in and they are fascinated with it
that writer being Seth McFarlane....so far he has written all 26 episodes with a little bit of input from a few of the other producers....

I can't watch more than a minute or two. I half expect to see Stewie Griffin on the bridge. This is Star Trek sacrilege.

Watched one episode and never again!
That’s what’s wrong with conservatives. They don’t get it

Dude, I love American Dad and some of the dumbest shit Seth produces but I am not into the Orville.

Sorry, but not my cup of tea... Also I am more liberal than you except I do not want to pay for your nonsense!

I can't watch more than a minute or two. I half expect to see Stewie Griffin on the bridge. This is Star Trek sacrilege.

and yet there have been more than one conservative here who said they watch the show...do your homework bobo...

It's a damn good show.

and yet there have been more than one conservative here who said they watch the show...do your homework bobo...

It's a damn good show.
i must concur...

Who said this was a Conservative/Liberal thing? I just think the show sucks.
Just look at the tools who started this thread. They say they watched one episode and couldn’t watch another. Why? This show is so well written you con dicks know it but you will sabotage good shows because republicans have brainwashed you believe that all these shows are trying to brainwash you with liberal bias

Same argument you make against public schools. You claim they are endoctrinating our kids.

Well Orville definitely has a liberal slant to it. There’s no denying that. So that shouldn’t be a negative for liberals. That should be a plus for us. Look at th deep good shit we write.

What do cons produce? Tim the toolman and Dennis miller

Forum List

Back