Does anyone with common sense really believe left wing media

Dec 25, 2022
Over the years the Democrat media has only remained to be constant on lying to people. Yet and still, one Democrat generation after another keeps feeding their delusional moral stance based off of everything that the lying left wing media reports. Why is that?

It makes no logical sense! Lets take Covid for an example. First the left wing media says that Ivermectin, HCQ and Zinc don't stop Covid. This was said after the right wing media says it does based on factual scientific studies. Yet, one lefty after another went on ventilators and most died. Now studies clearly prove that the right wing media was correct. After millions died from an easily treatable virus. How is the left not infuriated at that?

Is that common sense? Of course not! The left wing media also said take the "clot shot" so you won't catch COVID-19. And moreover, they said if you don't take the shot you're evil and shouldn't be allowed to do things like go out in public, work or attend other venues.

Now here we are later on down the road, and millions have died from vax complications. And vaccine manufacturers have admitted that the complications from the vaccine are deadly for children and adults. How is the left not infuriated at that?

I could write volumes of encyclopedias about how much the left wing media lies. Why would anyone with common sense still believe left wing media?

Over the years the Democrat media has only remained to be constant on lying to people. Yet and still, one Democrat generation after another keeps feeding their delusional moral stance based off of everything that the lying left wing media reports. Why is that?

It makes no logical sense! Lets take Covid for an example. First the left wing media says that Ivermectin, HCQ and Zinc don't stop Covid. This was said after the right wing media says it does based on factual scientific studies. Yet, one lefty after another went on ventilators and most died. Now studies clearly prove that the right wing media was correct. After millions died from an easily treatable virus. How is the left not infuriated at that?

Is that common sense? Of course not! The left wing media also said take the "clot shot" so you won't catch COVID-19. And moreover, they said if you don't take the shot you're evil and shouldn't be allowed to do things like go out in public, work or attend other venues.

Now here we are later on down the road, and millions have died from vax complications. And vaccine manufacturers have admitted that the complications from the vaccine are deadly for children and adults. How is the left not infuriated at that?

I could write volumes of encyclopedias about how much the left wing media lies. Why would anyone with common sense still believe left wing media?
Hey if you ever release proof about left wing media and how everything they've said is a lie meant to profit off of people they think are idiots, like Fox News was proven to do to you, then get back to me and I'll listen.

Hey if you ever release proof about left wing media and how everything they've said is a lie meant to profit off of people they think are idiots, like Fox News was proven to do to you, then get back to me and I'll listen.
First off, proof does no good for people who take a "proven deadly" vaccine for an easily treatable virus, and encourage others to get the jab also.

Second, I'm not saying that the left wing media lies to people for profit. They lie to people because they're evil and want to keep their audience stupid enough to control. Profit is the last thing on the Democrat media's list. Control and manipulation is at the top.

Last edited:

Funny. Retarded, but funny.

First off, proof does no good for people who take a "proven deadly" vaccine for an easily treatable virus, and encourage others to get the jab also.

Second, I'm not saying that the left wing media lies to people for profit. They lie to people because they're evil and want to keep their audience stupid enough to control. Profit is they last thing on the Democrat media's list. Control and manipulation is at the top.
Lol good lord, man. I'll send some thoughts and prayers your way to help your sanity :lmao:

Hi Chris, welcome aboard. I see you managed to attract the attention of the resident libtards. :p

I personally think the progtards are on their way out, they're just waiting for their John McCain moment to seal the deal.

But they're a great source of entertainment around here. They're so illogical it's funny. They just sling mud, the direction doesn't seem to be particularly important. And if you sling some back they don't know what to do. :)

I've got common sense and believe nearly all the news that MSM report, I leave alternative truth to Trump cult followers so don't bother with their bull shit. Hope that helps.

Go away!

I didn't expect any mature answers from the left. The post was more of a statement than an actual question.

But it's odd that no one said anything about the deadly vaccine, which was the example given. I'm assuming that most of the left has taken the jab, most likely more than one jab at that.

Forum List

Back