Does Biden and the Democrats know what harm they are doing?

Of course Biden will not be impeached... Kamela Harris is his insurance policy... :cool:

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.
It's not looking good. Democrats control everything except the SCOTUS and a handful of TV and radio stations. I keep referring to them as a Regime because that is what they have become. Since 2016, they have gone all in on destroying Donald Trump and anyone associated with him. There has never been anything like what we have seen in the last 7 years, total anarchy. We have a Democrat President who is bought and paid for by hostile foreign nations, drug cartels running our border, and Democrat Controlled cities looking like scenes from the Walking Dead.

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.
M/L; I believe we are currently viewing the separation of the wheat & the chaff. There has been a line scribed into the sand so folks can have a CHOICE regarding their fate. Just make sure you chose the correct side. Pick the beneficial side & you can one day find out who your fellow USMB'ers are in person/spirit(I'm not sure how this part works). For those on the other side of the line their fate does not look very positive for sure.

It's not looking good. Democrats control everything except the SCOTUS and a handful of TV and radio stations. I keep referring to them as a Regime because that is what they have become. Since 2016, they have gone all in on destroying Donald Trump and anyone associated with him. There has never been anything like what we have seen in the last 7 years, total anarchy. We have a Democrat President who is bought and paid for by hostile foreign nations, drug cartels running our border, and Democrat Controlled cities looking like scenes from the Walking Dead.
The "Department Of Education" has had a LOT to do with this current situation..

If you run another batshit crazy crook, you will be right. Make America Great Again has become nothing but code for Trump is God.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when you choke on your words. Even if it isn't Trump in 2024, I can guarantee you it won't be a Democrat. And don't count on the next President being so nice.

It was 40.5 million Democrats who voted twice

Your best bet would be to dump trump, rejoin the reality based majority, and never vote for another lying orange crook who wants to steal an election again. That would go a long way toward healing the divide. .

Put this in your pipe and smoke it:

We no longer want to heal it.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when you choke on your words. Even if it isn't Trump in 2024, I can guarantee you it won't be a Democrat. And don't count on the next President being so nice.

Their game.

Their rules.

They will hate it.

Do you know what damage it does if you refuse to indict someone simply because he used to be president? Do you know what damage it does when you say it's ok for a president to not accept the election result after he loses all election challenges and instead hash a plot to get the results overturned?

There are no good options. If there are no good options simply applying the law seems the best one.
The Democrats are liars and cheaters.
The are using indictments to smear Trump.
Their indictments are fabrications that don't make any sense.
Their indictments are election interference.

The Democrats are liars and cheaters.
The are using indictments to smear Trump.
Their indictments are fabrications that don't make any sense.
Their indictments are election interference.
ynrdw3byaira1.png

I have no answer how to address this. Democrats went from our friends to our enemies, and they made it that way. they get funded by George Soros and China and democrats lost all claim to Americana. Yep, they are like Faust. Democrats sold themselves to the highest bidder.
That was Trump.

May 14 2018
A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

All those democrat politicians are so paid for it's not going to matter what is right and wrong at this point. Sadly we as a country are more divided since nObama was president...
That's when teabaggers went to war on America.

It’s just laughable that you call Donald Trump’s indictment “persecution”. Everyone else in the world calls it “justice”.

You seem to have a real problem with reality. You don’t believe 81 million people voted for Joe Biden.

I can’t believe you would still vote for Donald Trump. I can’t believe that anyone would ever have voted for Donald Trump, because he is deranged and unfit.

Don’t elect a known criminal to the White House again. Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you were elected him. That should’ve been a clue. It should also be in a clue when he said that he sexually assaults women.

The man was a four-year crime spree. He tried to overthrow his own government. This cannot go on punished.

Anyone who is still defending that asshole needs to have their head examined. What is wrong with you May?

I have no answer how to address this. Democrats went from our friends to our enemies, and they made it that way. they get funded by George Soros and China and democrats lost all claim to Americana. Yep, they are like Faust. Democrats sold themselves to the highest bidder.

None of what you have just posted is true. Democrats are not your enemies. Democrats haven’t told them selves to anyone. They’re not the ones being arrested for bribery corruption and attempting to overthrow the government.

Republicans became determined to cling to power, and no matter what. Since the only thing they know how to do is cut taxes and crash the economy, they lie about the Democrats in the effects of their policies.

Do you know what damage it does if you refuse to indict someone simply because he used to be president? Do you know what damage it does when you say it's ok for a president to not accept the election result after he loses all election challenges and instead hash a plot to get the results overturned?

There are no good options. If there are no good options simply applying the law seems the best one.
Elections have always been and always will be contested. What doesnt happen is parties going after the opposition with frivolous charges based on novel legal theories. If democrats succeed, you will doom the country. Right wing states will no longer have a good reason to remain in the union if the game is fixed. Trumps persecution will be the beginning of the end. Persecute Trump while protecting the most corrupt politician in US history will be crossing a line that cant be undone.

Exhibit B: Gaslighting.
:rolleyes:

Your best bet would be to dump trump, rejoin the reality based majority, and never vote for another lying orange crook who wants to steal an election again. That would go a long way toward healing the divide. .
Exhibit C: Gaslighting.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back