🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Biden Hate White Women?

I'm ex-military. I don't volunteer for anything. Help yourselves guys. I"m sure one of you could use a good meal.

I'll be over here, in line for this one.
2UQsR1q.jpg

Appropriately. She laughing at you.

OH, PULEEZEE1 It's obvious that the orange whore never liked white women unless they spread their legs for him. Remember, he is the guy who said that he never took care of his infant children and was in bed with another woman when Baron was being born. I think that Biden did much better as a husband and father to his wife and family. I can have NO RESPECT for a man who is not there comforting his wife when his child is born and refuses to take care of his infant's needs. what a scumbag. He wants babies but he doesn't want to take care of them??? That's just a pig.

just for you.. take responsibility

just for you.. take responsibility

I have all my life. when are YOU going to take YOUR'S? BTW: I don't watch stupid videos posted for no reason on USMB. Come up with a cogent reply, at least. Stop being a child.

Your orange whore did brag that he never took care of his children. That was and is totally disgusting. Do not have a child unless you are capable of caring for it and raising it. He boasted of his negligence and lack of care. I don't think much, if anything, of a parent who boasts of neglect.

I have all my life. when are YOU going to take YOUR'S? BTW: I don't watch stupid videos posted for no reason on USMB. Come up with a cogent reply, at least. Stop being a child.

Your orange whore did brag that he never took care of his children. That was and is totally disgusting. Do not have a child unless you are capable of caring for it and raising it. He boasted of his negligence and lack of care. I don't think much, if anything, of a parent who boasts of neglect.

Eh, I don't generally read babbling hate posts by recognized TDS idiots, thanks for reminding me why... ;)

Forum List

Back