Does Bloomie have the obligation?

If the Democrats would not nominate him, how does that put him in line with Democrats? If he is a "statist progressive", whatever that label means, why would the Republicans run him and elect him unless he was in line with the Republican agenda?

Because the political machine that gives a nod to and support for candidates and the voters are two entirely different things.

It's got to hurt to keep having your partisan ass handed to you repeatedly.

I guess you would know since I have been handing yours to you repeatedly. I'm not the one blaming Republicans for what Democrats do. You are the one blaming Democrats for what Republicans do. That makes YOU the partisan.

Dream on little broomstick cowboy. Hey, TDM might be available for a date and the two of you can discuss your mutual delusions. You can thank me later.

Because the political machine that gives a nod to and support for candidates and the voters are two entirely different things.

It's got to hurt to keep having your partisan ass handed to you repeatedly.

I guess you would know since I have been handing yours to you repeatedly. I'm not the one blaming Republicans for what Democrats do. You are the one blaming Democrats for what Republicans do. That makes YOU the partisan.

Dream on little broomstick cowboy. Hey, TDM might be available for a date and the two of you can discuss your mutual delusions. You can thank me later.

I actually like the little cowboy you have as an avatar. He looks like my son when he was 4.

Forum List

Back