Does God only care about the Middle East?

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
Prior to Jesus the only people who knew about God were the Jews. What about Europe, America, Asia.... Why didn't he reach out to others? Jesus never traveled anywhere outside of the Middle East to my knowledge. And if your Muslim again it's just in the Middle East. It seems to me God would have done more to spread the word. Most of Scandinavia wasn't Christian till after 1000. So does God not care about the rest of the world?

According to the Mormons Jesus visited the Native Americans regularly, now he just shows up with images on grilled cheeses.

imo if god existed it appears he /she/it stopped giving a shit after the garden of eden debacle.

Prior to Jesus the only people who knew about God were the Jews. What about Europe, America, Asia.... Why didn't he reach out to others? Jesus never traveled anywhere outside of the Middle East to my knowledge. And if your Muslim again it's just in the Middle East. It seems to me God would have done more to spread the word. Most of Scandinavia wasn't Christian till after 1000. So does God not care about the rest of the world?
The Middle East is infinitesimally small in comparison to the entirety of creation. I think it is up to us to care about it.

Does God only care about the middle east? Have you seen the middle east lately?

I have. That's where our big religions come from. I've always thought it strange the Jesus was in Israel, yet there are hardly any Christians there.

If Momma's little bastards have a Father, His name is Time.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I]Carl Sagan - You Are Here (Pale Blue Dot) [Sagan Time] - YouTube[/ame]

Before tackling a question such as "Does God care about this or that?" a definition of 'God' must be established.

Are you talking about the God described in the ancient stories that stem from the family of Abraham?

In my average opinion, that god does not exist, so how can he possibly care or not care?

In spite of the antiquity of the stories about him, there are far older gods than the God of Abraham.

In spite of the popularity of the stories about him, there are many more humans who've lived and died oblivious to the God of Abraham.

In spite of claims that the followers of the God of Abraham make about what happens at death there is no evidence, and in spite of the claims of love, interest and benevolence, history shows little evidence of a god who cares about his name or his creation, and plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Does God only care about the middle east? Have you seen the middle east lately?

I have. That's where our big religions come from. I've always thought it strange the Jesus was in Israel, yet there are hardly any Christians there.

Christianity is the sanctioned access that the gentiles have to the God of Abraham, three hundred years later (about the time Christianity became the national religion of Rome), Islam became the unsanctioned access.

Before tackling a question such as "Does God care about this or that?" a definition of 'God' must be established.

Are you talking about the God described in the ancient stories that stem from the family of Abraham?

In my average opinion, that god does not exist, so how can he possibly care or not care?

In spite of the antiquity of the stories about him, there are far older gods than the God of Abraham.

In spite of the popularity of the stories about him, there are many more humans who've lived and died oblivious to the God of Abraham.

In spite of claims that the followers of the God of Abraham make about what happens at death there is no evidence, and in spite of the claims of love, interest and benevolence, history shows little evidence of a god who cares about his name or his creation, and plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Yes that is the God I was referencing. Like you say many have lived and died oblivious to his existence. If worshipping is so important I would think he'd have put more effort into spreading the word. Christianity didn't become known at all in Scandinavia till like 800AD. The whole western hemisphere wasn't introduced till after 1500.

It is hard to find anything right about the Plagues of Egypt. Particularly the one where God kills all the first born. It would seem killing the Pharaoh would have been the thing to do. If some leader did something like that now he would be a monster.

God is the Creator of everything. The only Jews who knew God were the prophets. All the rest of the Jews were clueless of who our Creator was so they could only believe what the prophets said, which most of them didn't. Most of the prophets were killed because of their testimony to the Word of God, and I'm not talking about the written scriptures.

Only us saints received the knowledge of God to know what happened during this age and where God's people will be in the future. Only chosen believers will believe our testimonies.

Only us saints received the knowledge of God to know what happened during this age and where God's people will be in the future. Only chosen believers will believe our testimonies.

:rolleyes:

Well isn't that just too fucking convenient?!? :lmao:

"Respect My Authority!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXvqYYJSv3I]Cartman - Respect mah authoritah - YouTube[/ame]
:lmao:

Forum List

Back