Does God want us to judge him?

Another of the "..... because I say so" claims you cut and paste across multiple threads, totally unsupported.
I don't say so. Logic says so. All other possibilities reduce to these two lowest common denominators; space and time was created by no thing or it wasn't..

The rules of logic don’t resolve to magic and supernaturalism.
It’s only magic to you because being a thing you can’t relate to a no thing.

So you call it magic when in reality it is like consciousness that exists independent from a material body. Of course you can’t relate to it and act the way you do. You are threatened by what you don’t understand.
So what made your "no thing"?
No thing is eternal and unchanging. A thing cannot be eternal and unchanging.
Proof? Or Fartsmoke? We'll let dingbat make the call.

I don't say so. Logic says so. All other possibilities reduce to these two lowest common denominators; space and time was created by no thing or it wasn't..

So you call it magic when in reality it is like consciousness that exists independent from a material body. Of course you can’t relate to it and act the way you do. You are threatened by what you don’t understand.
No. Proof that spirit created the material world.

There is no thing which can exist forever because matter and energy change. Therefore the only solution to the first cause conundrum is no thing. So space and time must have been created by the incorporeal, a no thing.

You being a thing can never relate to a no thing. The closest you can ever come to understanding what created the material world is a mind or consciousness with no material form.

See Job 40 for his response.
Job was a whiny loser.
Oldest book in the Bible and Job wasn’t even a Jew. Fascinating stuff.
Fascinating fiction for a simpleton like you. :biggrin:
I couldn’t be happier for you to believe that. :)
Awwww, you're just saying that. :blowpop:
No. I truly mean it. One day you will learn that you are the only person who can harm yourself. I am more than happy for you to harm yourself.

There is no thing which can exist forever because matter and energy change. Therefore the only solution to the first cause conundrum is no thing. So space and time must have been created by the incorporeal, a no thing.

You being a thing can never relate to a no thing. The closest you can ever come to understanding what created the material world is a mind or consciousness with no material form.
That would make a good comic book. :biggrin:

You might actually read and believe it if it were in a comic book. ;)

Job was a whiny loser.
No. I truly mean it. One day you will learn that you are the only person who can harm yourself. I am more than happy for you to harm yourself.
So if I get shot by a robber... it's my fault?

I don't read comic books, that's why I said that.

I wast talking about your body which is only temporary and finite. I was talking about the essence of who and what you are.

Why not? You believe all sorts of other stupid shit.

I wast talking about your body which is only temporary and finite. I was talking about the essence of who and what you are.
So the shooter is shooting with his essence, but he only hits a body, not another essence. Got it. :lol:

Like what? Name 3.

So the shooter is shooting with his essence, but he only hits a body, not another essence. Got it. :lol:
I don’t believe you do. The body dies but the soul lives on. Only you can damage your soul.

Like what? Name 3.
You are damaging your soul.

You place yourself above all others.

You have traded the truth for a lie.

I don’t believe you do. The body dies but the soul lives on. Only you can damage your soul.
Damage it how? Like a dent? GOT ANY FUCKING PROOF??? :lol:

Damage it how? Like a dent? GOT ANY FUCKING PROOF??? :lol:
If your soul were a material thing it would look like Gollum.

Like what? Name 3.

Got proof?

You don't know that from this stupid board. :lol:

Traded what truth for what lie?

Like what? Name 3.

Got proof?

You don't know that from this stupid board. :lol:

Traded what truth for what lie?
Your posts are my proof. Your behaviors are my proof.

You traded the truth of a creator for the lie of the created.

Forum List

Back