🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does GOP think Republicans saved by Obamacare better off dead?

No one is saved by Obamacare, moron.
So those Republicans who said they were saved by Obamacare are morons? Got it.
Link?
You're link. You said: No one is saved by Obamacare, moron.

But these Republicans said they were. So, according to you , they must be morons.
What Republicans said they were saved by Obamacare, moron?
Umm
the
ones
I
linked
to
in
the
first
You posted a link to ONE Republican, which may or may not be real.

everyone knows Obamacare is limited to Democrats. I mean what self respecting Republican would be caught with healthcare? They'd rather be dead !

es

This Wednesday, my little sister, Julie, will be buried. She died because she delayed seeking health care for what turned out to be a catastrophic condition after her private health insurance policy was cancelled because of Obamacare. As she waited for a new Obamacare-approved policy to kick in, her condition deteriorated to the point that it was too late. Ann Coulter - Obamacare Killed My Sister - Doug Graham
Fucking idiot. I just did a Google search on that story. Here:

Unfortunately, he said, his sister got sick while they waited for their government-approved healthcare plan to kick in.

"She couldn’t keep down solid food," he said. "She should have gone to a doctor. But she toughed it out, as many people do, until her new coverage would kick in on February 2. She and her husband didn’t have a lot of money, so she didn’t want to incur what she thought were avoidable medical expenses."

---------------See that? It wasn't Obamacare. It was the FUCKING FACT they guessed. They could have gone to the emergency room. Your kind shouldn't blame their bad judgement on Obamcare. Blame it on your bad judgement.

Brother: 'Obamacare killed my little sister'

So those Republicans who said they were saved by Obamacare are morons? Got it.
Link?

But these Republicans said they were. So, according to you , they must be morons.
Umm
the
ones
I
linked
to
in
the
first
I swear, you guys have to be spoon fed everything.

Scott Brown Meets NH Republicans who

ScottBrown.med.jpg

This Wednesday, my little sister, Julie, will be buried. She died because she delayed seeking health care for what turned out to be a catastrophic condition after her private health insurance policy was cancelled because of Obamacare. As she waited for a new Obamacare-approved policy to kick in, her condition deteriorated to the point that it was too late. Ann Coulter - Obamacare Killed My Sister - Doug Graham

Unfortunately, he said, his sister got sick while they waited for their government-approved healthcare plan to kick in.

"She couldn’t keep down solid food," he said. "She should have gone to a doctor. But she toughed it out, as many people do, until her new coverage would kick in on February 2. She and her husband didn’t have a lot of money, so she didn’t want to incur what she thought were avoidable medical expenses."

---------------See that? It wasn't Obamacare. It was the FUCKING FACT they guessed. They could have gone to the emergency room. Your kind shouldn't blame their bad judgement on Obamcare. Blame it on your bad judgement.

You killed her and dont care ...hypocrite

Umm
the
ones
I
linked
to
in
the
first
I swear, you guys have to be spoon fed everything.

Scott Brown Meets NH Republicans who

ScottBrown.med.jpg
A liberal opinion piece with no substantiation. 3 very questionable people is hardly a tribute to Obamacare, especially when everyone who doesn't get subsidies has to pay for it.

The title of this thread is written poorly. It is as if, it is only the idiots that are fighting against the GOP.
Everybody is fighting against the GOP. It's the only way the nation can survive. No one can name a single GOP policy for decades that does anything good for the country.

You killed her and dont care ...hypocrite
It was me? So suddenly I'm a Republican?

dean do you think any righty here is swayed by your crap?.....i mean whats the point?.....i can see you arguing a point,but you throw all this GOP shit up around here like its going to change someones opinion and they will switch to the democrats.....do you actually think you are making a difference?...im being serious here....
I never said switch to the Democrats. Republicans are too racist and they aren't smart enough. Many say the will stick with the GOP because they believe it can change. I don't think it can, but if they think they can make a change, then God bless them. Go for it.
I just point out the truth and I'm very careful to make sure I'm posting the truth and not unfiltered Breitbart of Fox.
then whats the point of all these anti-GOP threads you do?....nobody would post all the stuff you do without thinking you can convince someone to reevaluate their positions on the various topics......otherwise outside of being a troll what would be the point of all the constant posting about the same shit?...
If you were an idiot which you are, and you only believed nonsense, which you do, wouldn't you want someone to take pity and enlighten you? Which you don't.
But that doesn't stop me from trying. Look at the GOP today. That odious party is falling apart because people like me are bringing people like you "the truth". You can except the truth or not, which I suspect you won't. But clearly, it's working.
accept, not except.
If I were liberal I would point out that your entire post was wrong and not worth reading or considering due to this one error

The title of this thread is written poorly. It is as if, it is only the idiots that are fighting against the GOP.
Everybody is fighting against the GOP. It's the only way the nation can survive. No one can name a single GOP policy for decades that does anything good for the country.
Which of course is why Trump has bi-partisan support

Hey, much of us agree with that, recognizing that going along with the democrats, or even making a deal with democrats is even worst for the country.

But more importantly, we do not need nor want the government to write policies to rule our life. We want to be left alone so we can live our lives, how we figure is best for us.

Not to someone like you who depends on others to provide for them and is willing to submit to tyranny as an alternative to taking responsibility for their own life.

dean do you think any righty here is swayed by your crap?.....i mean whats the point?.....i can see you arguing a point,but you throw all this GOP shit up around here like its going to change someones opinion and they will switch to the democrats.....do you actually think you are making a difference?...im being serious here....
Crap is when it's not true. When do these right wingers tell me I'm wrong--------with evidence?

Short answer? They don't.

I feel I'm preforming a public service. Republicans believe untrue nonsense. Their delusions keep them in denial.

crap is when you say all republicans are like you say they are,because one who does believe what you say gets elected,so all of them must agree with him.....crap is when you say its not that way with democrats,even though going by your logic,it is.....thats called crap.....

I never said switch to the Democrats. Republicans are too racist and they aren't smart enough. Many say the will stick with the GOP because they believe it can change. I don't think it can, but if they think they can make a change, then God bless them. Go for it.
I just point out the truth and I'm very careful to make sure I'm posting the truth and not unfiltered Breitbart of Fox.
then whats the point of all these anti-GOP threads you do?....nobody would post all the stuff you do without thinking you can convince someone to reevaluate their positions on the various topics......otherwise outside of being a troll what would be the point of all the constant posting about the same shit?...
If you were an idiot which you are, and you only believed nonsense, which you do, wouldn't you want someone to take pity and enlighten you? Which you don't.
But that doesn't stop me from trying. Look at the GOP today. That odious party is falling apart because people like me are bringing people like you "the truth". You can except the truth or not, which I suspect you won't. But clearly, it's working.
the big difference between me and a jerk like you dean is i dont kiss a parties ass and vote for who they tell me to vote for like you do.....you believe the nonsense you post because you are an idiot who thinks people like hillary has your back,while i think neither party or any of these jerks running has any ones back,while you do without even asking a question,you just follow that party of yours no matter what....and you bringing me the truth?....since i have said i hate both parties and you only hate one i guess that means i know the truth and you are only half way there.....but keep reading my stuff dean,sooner or later you will understand how foolish you have been and hopefully you will join the millions like me who dont let a "party" tell us who to vote for and let that "party" brainwash what grey matter you have up there......hang in there dean,help is out there....you can do it....

the big difference between me and a jerk like you dean is i dont kiss a parties ass and vote for who they tell me to vote for like you do.....you believe the nonsense you post because you are an idiot who thinks people like hillary has your back,while i think neither party or any of these jerks running has any ones back,while you do without even asking a question,you just follow that party of yours no matter what....and you bringing me the truth?....since i have said i hate both parties and you only hate one i guess that means i know the truth and you are only half way there.....but keep reading my stuff dean,sooner or later you will understand how foolish you have been and hopefully you will join the millions like me who dont let a "party" tell us who to vote for and let that "party" brainwash what grey matter you have up there......hang in there dean,help is out there....you can do it....
If you are dumb enough to vote Republican after all the damage they caused this country, then believe me, you yourself are "damaged goods".

If you are dumb enough to vote Republican after all the damage they caused this country, then believe me, you yourself are "damaged goods".
But it is the Liberal Democrats who are destroying Industry, will not drill for Oil, are forcing expensive non-functioning Solar and Wind power on us. It is the Democrats that always have all the power, even while we have majority in the House and the Senate?

Democrats are in charge of Detroit, Flint, Los Angeles. All the failing cities? All the failing states have suffered Democrats?

Where do you get this ridiculous notion of yours?

========
If a Republican admits that he used Obamacare and likes it ---- they take away his magic decoder ring.

Forum List

Back