🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does GOP think Republicans saved by Obamacare better off dead?

dean do you think any righty here is swayed by your crap?.....i mean whats the point?.....i can see you arguing a point,but you throw all this GOP shit up around here like its going to change someones opinion and they will switch to the democrats.....do you actually think you are making a difference?...im being serious here....
I never said switch to the Democrats. Republicans are too racist and they aren't smart enough. Many say the will stick with the GOP because they believe it can change. I don't think it can, but if they think they can make a change, then God bless them. Go for it.
I just point out the truth and I'm very careful to make sure I'm posting the truth and not unfiltered Breitbart of Fox.
then whats the point of all these anti-GOP threads you do?....nobody would post all the stuff you do without thinking you can convince someone to reevaluate their positions on the various topics......otherwise outside of being a troll what would be the point of all the constant posting about the same shit?...
If you were an idiot which you are, and you only believed nonsense, which you do, wouldn't you want someone to take pity and enlighten you? Which you don't.
But that doesn't stop me from trying. Look at the GOP today. That odious party is falling apart because people like me are bringing people like you "the truth". You can except the truth or not, which I suspect you won't. But clearly, it's working.
accept, not except.
If I were liberal I would point out that your entire post was wrong and not worth reading or considering due to this one error
========
Which just proves how stupid you are.

You're a Republican ( strike one ) and you believe a spelling / typing error totally negates the value of an entire post ( strike two and strike three because that's double stupid ).

Have stopped beating your wife yet?

You're ignoring all the people killed by Obamacare because they couldn't afford the premiums or the co-pays.

dean do you think any righty here is swayed by your crap?.....i mean whats the point?.....i can see you arguing a point,but you throw all this GOP shit up around here like its going to change someones opinion and they will switch to the democrats.....do you actually think you are making a difference?...im being serious here....
I never said switch to the Democrats. Republicans are too racist and they aren't smart enough. Many say the will stick with the GOP because they believe it can change. I don't think it can, but if they think they can make a change, then God bless them. Go for it.
I just point out the truth and I'm very careful to make sure I'm posting the truth and not unfiltered Breitbart of Fox.
then whats the point of all these anti-GOP threads you do?....nobody would post all the stuff you do without thinking you can convince someone to reevaluate their positions on the various topics......otherwise outside of being a troll what would be the point of all the constant posting about the same shit?...
If you were an idiot which you are, and you only believed nonsense, which you do, wouldn't you want someone to take pity and enlighten you? Which you don't.
But that doesn't stop me from trying. Look at the GOP today. That odious party is falling apart because people like me are bringing people like you "the truth". You can except the truth or not, which I suspect you won't. But clearly, it's working.
the big difference between me and a jerk like you dean is i dont kiss a parties ass and vote for who they tell me to vote for like you do.....you believe the nonsense you post because you are an idiot who thinks people like hillary has your back,while i think neither party or any of these jerks running has any ones back,while you do without even asking a question,you just follow that party of yours no matter what....and you bringing me the truth?....since i have said i hate both parties and you only hate one i guess that means i know the truth and you are only half way there.....but keep reading my stuff dean,sooner or later you will understand how foolish you have been and hopefully you will join the millions like me who dont let a "party" tell us who to vote for and let that "party" brainwash what grey matter you have up there......hang in there dean,help is out there....you can do it....
If you are dumb enough to vote Republican after all the damage they caused this country, then believe me, you yourself are "damaged goods".
you got that out of what i posted?.....you just proved how damaged you are dipshit..... you say you back up everything you post because,its the truth,show me 1 post of mine saying anything good about the republican party, like i actually vote for those asswipes.....show me a post saying anything good about a republican politician.....once again more robotic dean talk.....come on dean lets play the game you always play when someone says something about you.....show me a post......

Last edited:
========
If a Republican admits that he used Obamacare and likes it ---- they take away his magic decoder ring.
since you thanked dean above in post 38 why dont you help poor old dean and find a post of mine saying i support the GOP or any of their useless politicians.....come on willie dean needs help....

Have stopped beating your wife yet?
Republicans beat their wives? I didn't know. I only suspected.

Forum List

Back