Does Israel really belong to the Jews?

Jews have been around for about 4,000 years; they've occupied what is now Israel for about 25% of that time.
Doesn't sound like they care that much about the place.

Deuteronomy 4:27-31 states, "And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number . . . ."

Ezekiel 37:21

"Say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;

Yes Israel belongs to the Jews and they will never leave again.
Even the Koran says that the Land belongs to the Jews.

Freddie lays a red flag over the perverse mindset of the worshippers of the rapist pig-----
------of course his statement that jews resided in Israel/ Judea for a total of only 1000
years of the past 4000 is nonsense-----there are very few years in which there were no
jews there -----However----it is true that his fellow pigs have brought so much violence and
destruction and filth to the area that there were times most jews fled------The red flag over the
perversity refers to his JOY in murder, pillage and rape for the glory the pile of dung
he worships. I learned from muslims-----how UNENTHUSIASTIC both Christians and
Jews are for their "god"-----because unlike muslims -----they do not rip anyone who rejects
their religion to pieces to PROVE THEIR LOVE FOR ALLAH

Last edited by a moderator:
they do not rip anyone who rejects
their religion to pieces

I think the the native americans would dispute your silly assertion.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-l2-Q7vODc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-l2-Q7vODc[/ame]

Something I learned as an adolescent. You become the thing you fear. It is what drives the human race. Germans lost WWI and blamed the Jews. I don't know where that came from, but they didn't just pull that out of their...hat. So, the Germans became victims of Jews, they ended up victimizing them and putting them in ovens.Nazis feared the Jews, the Jews fear the Palestinians in much the same way. Yeah I know, Jews fled persecution. Only to perpetrate the same thing now. Would you stop doing it? I know. I know. Just stop.

Something I learned as an adolescent. You become the thing you fear. It is what drives the human race. Germans lost WWI and blamed the Jews. I don't know where that came from, but they didn't just pull that out of their...hat. So, the Germans became victims of Jews, they ended up victimizing them and putting them in ovens.Nazis feared the Jews, the Jews fear the Palestinians in much the same way. Yeah I know, Jews fled persecution. Only to perpetrate the same thing now. Would you stop doing it? I know. I know. Just stop.

you engage in WISHFUL thinking-------jews will never be the filth and scum which is YOU

you engage in WISHFUL thinking-------jews will never be the filth and scum which is YOU

Most Israeli Jews have taken on the attributes of the Nazis, the Jews in the equation are now the Christian and Muslim Palestinians.

Palestine was cooked up by the British . Mandatory Palestine, carved out of Syria in the 20's. Palestine was as artificial as saccharin. So, Israel. People that fled persecution, they randomly choose...this dry empty place as their pre described promised land. Either they are mad or driven to survive, who is to say?

palestine was cooked up by the british . Mandatory palestine, carved out of syria in the 20's. Palestine was as artificial as saccharin. So, israel. People that fled persecution, they randomly choose...this dry empty place as their pre described promised land. Either they are mad or driven to survive, who is to say?

ok

OK? Goody gumdrops. Hezbollah Rockets coming down, then this infernal Israeli military reigning down mortars and missiles killing innocent civilians. You don't think anyone knows what the score is here. OK. OK. Yeah, right.

Last edited:
OK? Goody gumdrops. Hezbollah Rockets coming down, then this infernal Israeli military reigning down mortars and missiles killing innocent civilians. You don't think anyone knoes wha the score is here. OK. OK. Yeah, right.

ok

Alrighty then. I remember when the almightily Hezbollah killed over 200 American marines in their barracks in 1983. BOOM, Regan ran away, but besides the point. Ok . OK? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Alrighty then. I remember when the almightily Hezbollah killed over 200 American marines in their barracks in 1983. BOOM, Regan ran away, but besides the point. Ok . OK? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

It means you're a flaming loon Mary ... OK?
It means you don't seem equipped to carry an intelligent conversation ... OK?
Almighty Hezbollah? Infernal IDF? Really?

That was October 23 1983
The US embassy went in April 1983

You do recall, America entered the civil war first (To assist Israeli forces, even though they lied about that)?
Once you'd entered as a combatant, you take your chances.

SHOOTING OVER 2000 ROCKETS INTO TINY ISRAEL THE LAST TWO WEEKS HAS A HIGH PRICE!!!HUH?? War is hell!!!!

Their little firecrackers, are you kidding. the suicide bombers did more than the rockets Hamas has.

The Iron Dome may be just a waste of money, let throw a real bomb at it.

Israel not only belongs to the seed of Abraham - the Jews - but ONLY to the Jews. How about those apples? Wonder why God is angry? Wonder no more! Who dares to divide the City of David? Jerusalem is the City of David. This is why the Hebrew prophets speak of a day when the strangers will no longer dwell in the midst of Israel.

Really how about Shem being the King of Salem (Jerusalem) is that not the Jewish belief.

Abraham had 8 sons for those who don't know. Also the OT is mainly made up, nothing historical about it has been found. Jerusalem is not the city of David. the Jews have no more right to Palestine as well the Palestine do who were there before the Judah tribe.

Israel not only belongs to the seed of Abraham - the Jews - but ONLY to the Jews. How about those apples? Wonder why God is angry? Wonder no more! Who dares to divide the City of David? Jerusalem is the City of David. This is why the Hebrew prophets speak of a day when the strangers will no longer dwell in the midst of Israel.

Really how about Shem being the King of Salem (Jerusalem) is that not the Jewish belief.

Abraham had 8 sons for those who don't know. Also the OT is mainly made up, nothing historical about it has been found. Jerusalem is not the city of David. the Jews have no more right to Palestine as well the Palestine do who were there before the Judah tribe.

I'm sorry: I don't understand what you've attempted to suggest above.... perhaps if you rephrased that in standard English and provided some links for your purported 'information'?

I'm curious: you claimed earlier to be a 'Christian' - yet you slander the Hebrew Bible which Jesus obviously believed in as 'real'. What denomination of Christianity holds such a view?

SHOOTING OVER 2000 ROCKETS INTO TINY ISRAEL THE LAST TWO WEEKS HAS A HIGH PRICE!!!HUH?? War is hell!!!!

Their little firecrackers, are you kidding. the suicide bombers did more than the rockets Hamas has.

The Iron Dome may be just a waste of money, let throw a real bomb at it.

What a pity you've no understanding of the situation! It doesn't matter if HAMAS were sending confetti in those rockets: the ACT of firing them into Israel is an act of war, a justification for a military response from Israel ('causus belli').

Even to fly a commercial plane over another nation's airspace requires permission - speaking of 'if you didn't know'!

Forum List

Back