Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Ivermectin Help with COVID?

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

What are the Covid rates in areas of historical widespread Ivermectin use?

mvai.png

I had a cold last month that had all the markings of omicron.
I upped my antioxidants and took ivermectin for 4-5 days.
Cold is gone.
Correlation does not mean causation, but I'd follow that same successful regimen if I got sick again.
Everyone got sick last month at work. Some tested and tested positive.........Others didn't get tested and took Day Quill and regular over the counter meds......The sore throat was a day and a half......phlem 2 days.........All it was.......Wasn't squat..........day before I got it I worked with a guy who just came back after 5 days who tested positive for COVID....

Omicron is VACCINATING THE EARTH...........I already had Alpha...........which was over in 5 days........But of course I'M NOT 81 WITH 4 COMORBIDS.

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

Bullshit propaganda. In reality, the only place where you need to worry about whether any pHARMa works or doesn't is in your own pHARMa paid shill body.

That is how they attack a proven medicine............They do studies where the patient is almost dead and on ventilators and say SEE IT DOESN'T WORK.

LOSERS.......Yes TORO.......I CALLED YOU A LOSER PRAVDA AGENT.

Exactly, this isn't some new revelation. If one has several underlying conditions, blood pressure, kidneys, heart problems, obesity.............there is no magical cure. Solving and taking care of the underlying issues is what you need to do.

Exactly, this isn't some new revelation. If one has several underlying conditions, blood pressure, kidneys, heart problems, obesity.............there is no magical cure. Solving and taking care of the underlying issues is what you need to do.
In India, Africa, and Bangledesh they gave out Ivermectin like candy to take early on............Japan didn't use it like they did but used it with great results.

Africa and India and Bangledesh have less deaths than we do...........with 2.5 Billion people..........imagine that.

Happens when we hire assholes like FauChi who only cares about money.........MAY HE BURN IN HELL for this BS.

In India, Africa, and Bangledesh they gave out Ivermectin like candy to take early on............Japan didn't use it like they did but used it with great results.

Africa and India and Bangledesh have less deaths than we do...........with 2.5 Billion people..........imagine that.

Happens when we hire assholes like FauChi who only cares about money.........MAY HE BURN IN HELL for this BS.
It is free people they want dead or stripped of their freedom. That is why the Western world is mandating vaccines.

1645295872960.png

Another avenue of treatment to discuss with your PC doc is NAC.

“NAC inhibits expression of proinflammatory cytokines that can trigger a cytokine storm, improves T cell response, benefits a variety of lung problems, and inhibits the hypercoagulation that can result in stroke and/or blood clots that impair the ability to exchange oxygen in the lungs”

What are the Covid rates in areas of historical widespread Ivermectin use?

Do your own book report.
Afterwards, you will have some questions to answer.

First of which being why you think ivermectin is effective, when all of the science shows it is not.

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Malaysia?

Now there is a free and open political authority that would never, ever, influence the science!

Obviously we should all take the jab or else die!

:rock:

“NAC inhibits expression of proinflammatory cytokines that can trigger a cytokine storm, improves T cell response, benefits a variety of lung problems, and inhibits the hypercoagulation that can result in stroke and/or blood clots that impair the ability to exchange oxygen in the lungs”
Isn't NAC almost impossible to get anymore, since it's effectiveness this way was discovered?

NTZ is another.

"
Conclusions
Administration of NAC in high doses did not affect the evolution of severe COVID-19."

Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial With N-acetylcysteine for Treatment of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Forum List

Back