🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Ivermectin Help with COVID?

That isn't scientific. That is specious stupidity.
1a5b80cd-512b-4514-b4ef-6ec80fe2d3c5_text.gif

. . . yer entertaining me. . .

:heehee:

keep it up. :113:

Your idiotic, unedienced claims do not require any more response. That's your handicap. You should not expect anything but to get laughed at and dismissed, because your claims are vapid and stupid and unevidenced.

I linked facts in my post, Fact Free Insults

Are you 13 years old? I know 13 yo who are better at insults than you. You're not even creative with them. Just the same ones, regenerated

1645298102740.png

Rumor has it the it only works on progressive liberals if they stick up their south end really, really far.

Everyone else can just take it as directed and it'll work just fine.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No, as always, time to look at the body of science. But you did just give a lot of insight and how your intellect operates, And it's not a good look.
Interested readers- Here is a good study, coming back with more.

“N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is inexpensive, has very low toxicity, has been FDA approved for many years, and has the potential to improve therapeutic strategies for COVID-19. NAC administered intravenously, orally, or inhaled, may suppress SARS-CoV-2 replication and may improve outcomes if used timely. Potential therapeutic benefits of NAC include, extracellularly scavenging ROS radicals, replenishing intracellular GSH, suppression of cytokine storm, and T cell protection, thus mitigating inflammation and tissue injury. NAC administration in combination with other antiviral agents may dramatically reduce hospital admission rate, mechanical ventilation and mortality”

Under FDA guideline, to loosen mucus, MAYO clinic suggests inhaling 3 to 5 milliliters (mL) of a 20% solution or 6 to 10 mL of a 10% solution using a nebulizer, three or four times a day. For NAC, 10% is equivalent to 613 mM. Highly concentrated NAC can effectively reduce viral replication and significantly alleviate pneumocyte damage, as well as excessive immune responses.”

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

What is standard care?........Nothing was recommended to us but go home call us if it gets worse.

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

Ya know what truly helps with Covid?

Z-Pak and a Steroid!

How do I know?

Used it both times and it kept me alive!

No, as always, time to look at the body of science. But you did just give a lot of insight and how your intellect operates, And it's not a good look.
Where is your link for your data, is that the study that has been since retracted, depicted in red letters above that specific study? Lol Show me I’m wrong and post the link.

Back to the real world, more proof NIC is effective:

“N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is inexpensive, has very low toxicity, has been FDA approved for many years, and has the potential to improve therapeutic strategies for COVID-19. NAC administered intravenously, orally, or inhaled, may suppress SARS-CoV-2 replication and may improve outcomes if used timely. Potential therapeutic benefits of NAC include, extracellularly scavenging ROS radicals, replenishing intracellular GSH, suppression of cytokine storm, and T cell protection, thus mitigating inflammation and tissue injury. NAC administration in combination with other antiviral agents may dramatically reduce hospital admission rate, mechanical ventilation and mortality.”

Last edited:
What is standard care?........Nothing was recommended to us but go home call us if it gets worse.
Exactly .....then wonder why so many get the Cytokine Storm which will kill you. Bunch of drugs that stop that.......Used everywhere but here............and Europe who have sold their souls to the Devil.

Not everybody reacts the same way to the same drugs.
Not everybody gets positive results with the same drugs.
The toxic garbage the government is attempting to force onto everybody is proof of this.

Your point is?????????????????

Forum List

Back