🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Ivermectin Help with COVID?

What are you talking about? Didn't that post just say, that the only protease inhibitors that work are both the Merk and Pfizer ones? The ones that would work for the poor obviously do not.

WE ARE SHEEP. . . JUST LIKE YOU! :rock:

Hey man, whatever the billionaire oligarchs say, right? You love the ruling elites and lick their boots man.
“In other news, Pfizer is testing Ivermectin, now renamed PF-07321332, to help with Covid. They have done this so they can make this drug more expensive than Ivermectin, despite the fact, they are the same drug

Christ on a cracker Mr B......

~S~

“In other news, Pfizer is testing Ivermectin, now renamed PF-07321332, to help with Covid. They have done this so they can make this drug more expensive than Ivermectin, despite the fact, they are the same drug

Christ on a cracker Mr B......

~S~
Of course, that's a stupid lie.

Interested readers- Here is a good study, coming back with more.

“N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is inexpensive, has very low toxicity, has been FDA approved for many years, and has the potential to improve therapeutic strategies for COVID-19. NAC administered intravenously, orally, or inhaled, may suppress SARS-CoV-2 replication and may improve outcomes if used timely. Potential therapeutic benefits of NAC include, extracellularly scavenging ROS radicals, replenishing intracellular GSH, suppression of cytokine storm, and T cell protection, thus mitigating inflammation and tissue injury. NAC administration in combination with other antiviral agents may dramatically reduce hospital admission rate, mechanical ventilation and mortality”

Under FDA guideline, to loosen mucus, MAYO clinic suggests inhaling 3 to 5 milliliters (mL) of a 20% solution or 6 to 10 mL of a 10% solution using a nebulizer, three or four times a day. For NAC, 10% is equivalent to 613 mM. Highly concentrated NAC can effectively reduce viral replication and significantly alleviate pneumocyte damage, as well as excessive immune responses.”

Claire, could you plz dumb this down a tad? I <think> i'm reading nebulizer is the way to go, and anecdotally did so when i had C19

~S~

In India, Africa, and Bangledesh they gave out Ivermectin like candy to take early on.

Japan didn't use it like they did but used it with great results.
There's a hx to invermectin , one that i've read started in Japan, and subsequently won medical awards globally treating much 3rd world diseases

~S~

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

Funny how the Trump Cult loves the snake oil. Remember their Clorox cocktails which were approved by Trump.

Yourube videos you never watched and don't understand are no substitute for science. Sorry.

That's probably why you are on the wrong side of all the science and ethics, here.
You can make all the unsubstantiated statements you like, that doesn't make them true.

Anyone with a search engine can see, that a huge market exists for on-line technical education with science courses, thus? Your statements are all preposterous on the face of it, and you look and sound like a total idiot.

Keep it up though, the forum is really entertained by your complete foolishness.

Why not go here, and educate yourself? :dunno:

You know. .. . with some videos? :auiqs.jpg:

You can make all the unsubstantiated statements you like, that doesn't make them true.
And you can crybaby all night, and you will still be on the wrong side of reason, science, and ethics.

That's why you have to dig up YouTube videos and not watch them and pretend you did.

While I can just defer to the body of science and to every professional medical society on Earth.

See if you can spot the difference.

Claire, could you plz dumb this down a tad? I <think> i'm reading nebulizer is the way to go, and anecdotally did so when i had C19

~S~
Sparky, I have to put on my running shoes to keep up with you and several other posters here! So glad you had that success story, and you continue to target positivity so I thank you for that. The better suggestion for me would
to be less negative.

Reality will soon contain an abundance of truthful scientific results, politically motivated falsehoods will be zapped at the roots, and governmental authoritarians rushing for cover! There will be no widespread support for false leaders.

"All the science shows ivermectin does not work."

"But what about this colorful chart?"

Dumbasses
Where is your link to support that quote you posted about NAC without any such link? This is the 3rd time I’ve asked, politely at that. As stated, until you post a link I will assume it was because your study was the one I found to be retracted. Yes or link?

Forum List

Back