🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Ivermectin Help with COVID?

mvai.png
Studies from uncredible sources that are most likely not peer reviewed.

Diurectics are probably just as effective as Ivermectin for treating COVID-19 silly, Ivermectin doesn't do crap :)

As i understand it, taking vitamin d right after dagnosis could help shorten your hospital stay, if you become hospitalized.

The science is what it is.

The problem appears to be that you don't seem to understand what science actually is.

Scientifically speaking, there's no such thing as ''the science''

It's a nonsensical term. The very nature of science demands that there are always more questions to be asked.

To contend that one has all of the answers and that no more questions need asking contradicts the very nature of science itself.

But whatever. I'll let you slide with that horse pucky. I'm hungry.

Scientifically speaking, there's no such thing as ''the science''
Well that's stupid.

I, of course, refer to the body of research.

You just choose whatever position allows you to whine the most.

I didn't say I had all the answers. That's you inventing something to whine about, because you like to whine.

I object to these desperate liars that make false claims of efficacy. They are not new. Such liars have been embarrassing themselves and causing harm to society for a long long time.

This is just their newest campaign.

Well that's stupid.

Anyone who makes a habit of throwing around conclusions based on language like "the science'' doesn't understand what science actually is and shouldn't be discussing such things at all. They certainly shouldn't expect to be granted any credibility to discuss such things from people who actually do understand the nature of science itself.

Over the course of the last couple of years I've seen that laughable term "the science'' regurgitated from the idiot box and onto social media so arbitrarily by armchair politicos that it's predictable that people are collectively going to lose confidence in actual science as a consequence.

And many in the actual science community are raising the alarm about that.

What's hapening is that political scientists are bastardizing actual science.

Anyway. As I said, I'm hungry. I don't feel like tinkering around with you any more tonight.

Diurectics are probably just as effective as Ivermectin for treating COVID-19 silly, Ivermectin doesn't do crap :)
Wrong.

{...

An Israeli study from January shows ivermectin effective for treating COVID​

...}

It is very simple.
Ivermectin is an effective drug against parasites because it essentially numbs their nervous system.
Covid works by stimulating the ACE2 receptors in our cells, and ivermectin reduces that by numbing the ACE2 receptors.

Well that's stupid.

I didn't say I had all the answers. That's you inventing something to whine about, because you like to whine.

I object to these desperate liars that make false claims of efficacy. They are not new. Such liars have been embarrassing themselves and causing harm to society for a long long time.

This is just their newest campaign.

Since the harm from covid infection comes from an over reaction by the immune system, that should be easy to treat.
There are lots of different potential treatments, even though there is no real treatment for viral infections.
So then why would anyone want or have to lie?
All you need is one of dozens of immuno suppressants.

Shit. . . the corruption in the establishment is mind boggling.

I am seriously afraid to go to the hospital or doctor anymore these days.

:sigh2:
Don't they think other doctors will speak out? Why do they expect people to believe them when they pull crap like this?

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

You are playing the same silly game that IM2 plays. Find A STUDY that concludes what you want, and you accept it as absolute truth. Oh, and you forgot to call it horse de-wormer, tsk tsk.

What are the Covid rates in areas of historical widespread Ivermectin use?

Did you take it?

Peer reviewed. Lol. We are the control group with the worst stats on planet earth.

Rest of the world dont have Pfizer tattooed on their ass cheeks like you.

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

Interesting that they didnt test what Ivermectin does on its own verses nothing. If it does the same thing that Remdesvir does, then why don't we use the cheaper Ivermectin?

Interesting that they didnt test what Ivermectin does on its own verses nothing. If it does the same thing that Remdesvir does, then why don't we use the cheaper Ivermectin?

mvas.png

Remdesiviir was approved because Gilliad is a Gov't money laundering asshole company. It is a high cost drug that has had crappy results.........but since they fund politicians it was allowed.

Early on in the Plannedemic........Gilliad tried to ORPHAN status Remdesivir even though it was a Gov't grant sponsored product. They were forced to remove the ORPHAN STATUS.

bUT LOW AND BEHOLD it got approval and is a crappy drug.

They were caught by the Trump administration and retracted only after they were caught.

Bangledesh

Argentina

Bolivia

Bulgaria

Wrong.

{...

An Israeli study from January shows ivermectin effective for treating COVID​

...}

It is very simple.
Ivermectin is an effective drug against parasites because it essentially numbs their nervous system.
Covid works by stimulating the ACE2 receptors in our cells, and ivermectin reduces that by numbing the ACE2 receptors.
The study in question shows no clinical difference. The only difference was viral load.

mvas.png

Remdesiviir was approved because Gilliad is a Gov't money laundering asshole company. It is a high cost drug that has had crappy results.........but since they fund politicians it was allowed.

Early on in the Plannedemic........Gilliad tried to ORPHAN status Remdesivir even though it was a Gov't grant sponsored product. They were forced to remove the ORPHAN STATUS.

bUT LOW AND BEHOLD it got approval and is a crappy drug.

They were caught by the Trump administration and retracted only after they were caught.
You really should stop pretending that you have any idea what you're talking about.

India

935918-ivermectin1.jpg

Japan

"Now, use ivermectin," said Haruo Ozaki, chairman of the Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association.​

Forum List

Back