🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Ivermectin Help with COVID?

Yourube videos you never watched and don't understand are no substitute for science. Sorry.

That's probably why you are on the wrong side of all the science and ethics, here.
You’re proving yourself to be less intelligent than the common housefly FFI, in addition to giving that college town a bad name.

Many TedTalks are shown on YouTube. Your claim doesn’t hold up.

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

Ivermectin has only been studied in relations to covid 19 for a short period of time, its just a cultic dogma that it definitely can't help.

In any event, several years ago, the "Right to Try" Act was passed in a bipartisan vote and signed into law by President Trump. This law gives patients of deadly diseases the right to try otherwise unproven therapies that might help.

Considering the fact that we are talking about a deadly virus that means almost certain death, it is the height of irresponsibility and tantamount to Murder in the 1st Degree for Biden and Fauci to deny a therapy that just might work.

You’re proving yourself to be less intelligent than the common housefly FFI, in addition to giving that college town a bad name.

Many TedTalks are shown on YouTube. Your claim doesn’t hold up.
YouTube videos you never watched and don't understand are no substitute for scientific evidence. I'm not sure in what way you think you just refuted that fact, but I assure you that you did not.

Google the study title.
I did, and 30 total patients in the study with 16 being in the control group? No wonder you tried to hide full disclosure!

From your quoted study:
Sixteen patients (23.9%) in the placebo group received endotracheal intubation and mechanical ventilation, compared with 14 patients (20.6%) in the NAC group (P = .675). No difference was observed in secondary endpoints.

Conclusions: Administration of NAC in high doses did not affect the evolution of severe COVID-19.

I know you didn’t miss the severe part, but I will continue to chuckle about your group of 30 with only 16 patients studied! Lol

Relevant reading...

Vitamin D versus Coronavirus; Ron Paul versus Government ‘Public Health Experts’

- written by adam dick

Copyright © 2022 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

1645321456005.jpeg

Early on in the coronavirus panic, government “public health experts” were advising people to stay in their homes and governments were even imposing lockdowns. In contrast, Ron Paul was saying that people’s health would be better served by their being active out in the fresh air and sunshine. Among the primary reasons Paul presented regularly at the Ron Paul Liberty Report for this counter opinion was his belief that sun exposure building people’s vitamin D levels would help them fend off danger from coronavirus as well as other health threats.

As the coronavirus panic has proceeded for around two years, more and more evidence has accumulating in support of the assertion by Paul, who practiced medicine for decades as an obstetrician, that vitamin D can help defend against coronavirus. Some of the latest support is found in a study out of Israel published last week at PLOS ONE. In the conclusion of the study, the authors note: “Our study contributes to a continually evolving body of evidence that suggests a patient’s history of vitamin D deficiency is a predictive risk factor associated with poorer COVID-19 clinical disease course and mortality.”

This conclusion should come as little surprise considering sufficient vitamin D levels have been long understood as providing benefits in enhancing immunity and health generally.

Despite the known health benefits of vitamin D, hardly ever did government “public health experts” advise people to soak up some rays or take some vitamin D pills — simple and free or low cost actions that have held great promise for protection from coronavirus. Instead, these fearmongers told people to just lock themselves away in their homes. More broadly, government “public health experts” were providing just about no advice on anything people could do ahead of time to prepare their bodies to fend off coronavirus. Further, these so-called experts were providing people, if they got coronavirus, with no recommendations of actions they could take to help counter their coronavirus infections. Just wait around to seek admission to a hospital if your health condition greatly worsens, they told people.

Only when experimental coronavirus “vaccine” shots came out after rushed testing and scanty regulatory review did the government “public health experts” finally have a recommendation of something people could do to prepare their bodies to fend of coronavirus — everyone should take the “safe and effective” shots they repeatedly urged. They keep pushing this line up to today despite, from the early days of the pushing of the shots on people, the US government’s vaccine injury reporting system — the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) — has been blowing up with record-breaking reports of adverse events related to the experimental shots. Even the shots proving ineffective did not dampen the enthusiasm with which the shots were pushed.

Dr. Paul had some good advice from early on regarding improving vitamin D levels and other actions people could take to enhance their health. And he did his best to communicate that advice to as many people as he could. Unfortunately, big money media and government had a farther reach promoting purported public health experts’ messages in favor of fear, crackdowns, helplessness, and experimental shots.

Last edited:
Relevant reading...

Vitamin D versus Coronavirus; Ron Paul versus Government ‘Public Health Experts’

- written by adam dick

Copyright © 2022 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

View attachment 603749

Early on in the coronavirus panic, government “public health experts” were advising people to stay in their homes and governments were even imposing lockdowns. In contrast, Ron Paul was saying that people’s health would be better served by their being active out in the fresh air and sunshine. Among the primary reasons Paul presented regularly at the Ron Paul Liberty Report for this counter opinion was his belief that sun exposure building people’s vitamin D levels would help them fend off danger from coronavirus as well as other health threats.

As the coronavirus panic has proceeded for around two years, more and more evidence has accumulating in support of the assertion by Paul, who practiced medicine for decades as an obstetrician, that vitamin D can help defend against coronavirus. Some of the latest support is found in a study out of Israel published last week at PLOS ONE. In the conclusion of the study, the authors note: “Our study contributes to a continually evolving body of evidence that suggests a patient’s history of vitamin D deficiency is a predictive risk factor associated with poorer COVID-19 clinical disease course and mortality.”

This conclusion should come as little surprise considering sufficient vitamin D levels have been long understood as providing benefits in enhancing immunity and health generally.

Despite the known health benefits of vitamin D, hardly ever did government “public health experts” advise people to soak up some rays or take some vitamin D pills — simple and free or low cost actions that have held great promise for protection from coronavirus. Instead, these fearmongers told people to just lock themselves away in their homes. More broadly, government “public health experts” were providing just about no advice on anything people could do ahead of time to prepare their bodies to fend off coronavirus. Further, these so-called experts were providing people, if they got coronavirus, with no recommendations of actions they could take to help counter their coronavirus infections. Just wait around to seek admission to a hospital if your health condition greatly worsens, they told people.

Only when experimental coronavirus “vaccine” shots came out after rushed testing and scanty regulatory review did the government “public health experts” finally have a recommendation of something people could do to prepare their bodies to fend of coronavirus — everyone should take the “safe and effective” shots they repeatedly urged. They keep pushing this line up to today despite, from the early days of the pushing of the shots on people, the US government’s vaccine injury reporting system — the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) — has been blowing up with record-breaking reports of adverse events related to the experimental shots. Even the shots proving ineffective did not dampen the enthusiasm with which the shots were pushed.

Dr. Paul had some good advice from early on regarding improving vitamin D levels and other actions people could take to enhance their health. And he did his best to communicate that advice to as many people as he could. Unfortunately, big money media and government had a farther reach promoting purported public health experts’ messages in favor of fear, crackdowns, helplessness, and experimental shots.
80% of hospitalized Covid-19 cases in Spain found to be deficient in vitamin D. This information was known in 2020 yet public profiteers never mentioned it.

but I will continue to chuckle about your group of 30 with only 16 patients studied
Because you don't know what you are talking about.

Meanwhile, the body of science on NAC shows very little if any benefit at any stage. Which is why professional medical societies do not recommend it as an effective treatment or preventive.

Last edited:
80% of hospitalized Covid-19 cases in Spain found to be deficient in vitamin D. This information was known in 2020 yet public profiteers never mentioned it.
"We did not find any relationship between vitamin D concentrations or vitamin deficiency and the severity of the disease."

Mixed results on Vitamin D's role in helping infection

Because you don't know what you are talking about.

Meanwhile, the body of science on NAC shows very little if any benefit at any stage. Which is why professional medical societies do not recommend it as an effective treatment or preventive.
I don’t know why you continue to lie other than I guess you’re a paid troll. If you’re really that bored in life to just spew falsehoods hour after hour, I should pity you in that case. I’ve been advised you’re just a troll and your continued posturing has confirmed it. If you think smart readers are going to believe your lies, you are highly mistaken.

I don’t know why you continue to lie other than I guess you’re a paid troll. If you’re really that bored in life to just spew falsehoods hour after hour, I should pity you in that case. I’ve been advised you’re just a troll and your continued posturing has confirmed it. If you think smart readers are going to believe your lies, you are highly mistaken.

I highly doubt that he's a paid to troll.

If he were, all I could think of would be that old line about a fool and his money.

Whining won't help you.

• Low serum levels of H2S in COVID-19 pneumonia are associated with a poor prognosis.

• Endogenous H2S production can be increased therapeutically by administering NAC.

• NAC therapy was associated with improvement in SpO2/FiO2, CRP, and NEWS2 scale.

• There were no significant differences in the clinical outcomes (IMV, mortality).

• NAC therapy was not associated with moderate and severe adverse events.

Whining won't help you.

• Low serum levels of H2S in COVID-19 pneumonia are associated with a poor prognosis.

• Endogenous H2S production can be increased therapeutically by administering NAC.

• NAC therapy was associated with improvement in SpO2/FiO2, CRP, and NEWS2 scale.

• There were no significant differences in the clinical outcomes (IMV, mortality).

• NAC therapy was not associated with moderate and severe adverse events.

You're just Googling stuff and copy/pasting the cliff notes, aren't you. lol.

How many Google searches do you think you can get off in two minutes?

It was around three minutes between this one and the last post. Obviously, you're not even reading any of what you're posting.

See if you can get five Google search posts off in less than five minutes. Challenge yourself. You can do it, winger, I know you can. I know it in my heart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back