🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Ivermectin Help with COVID?

medc.svg

Any questions on why we have the worst stats on planet earth?

C'mon folks. . . Do you want the stonks to tank? Do you want the market to take a dive and the government to collapse? Are you anti-capitalists?! :dunno:

The only protease inhibitors that work are those that have patents for them by the multi-billion dollar BIG PHARMA, multi-national corporations which are in vertical monopolies with the MSM. Any other protease inhibitors that are not under patent? DO NOT WORK!

Anyone that says otherwise? IS A TERRORIST! :death:

C'mon folks. . . Do you want the stonks to tank? Do you want the market to take a dive and the government to collapse? Are you anti-capitalists?! :dunno:

The only protease inhibitors that work are those that have patents for them by the multi-billion dollar BIG PHARMA, multi-national corporations which are in vertical monopolies with the MSM. Any other protease inhibitors that are not under patent? DO NOT WORK!

Crybabying is no substitute for scientific evidence, sorry.

tenor.gif

Of course it doesn’t.

But you knew that.

Question Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?​

Findings In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.​

Meaning The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.​

I would be willing to accept results of scientific studies (really) if you will also accept the result of the scientific study going on all around you:

The vaccines have failed.

Yes?

1645297368319.png

"
Conclusions
Administration of NAC in high doses did not affect the evolution of severe COVID-19."

Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial With N-acetylcysteine for Treatment of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Oh, is it time to play who has the true information and who are promoters of CDC’s advice? Watch what can you open as there are too many well-read individuals currently on here, and you my friend are not one of them. Let me find sources outweighing your study. How about a link to that quote you posted while I check Science.org and Nature studies-including recent studies.

For those readers who are not familiar with this poster I’m addressing, I am providing the information for your benefit, not his. He will predictably reject any valid findings that oppose his fixated position. I wouldn’t even be answering him if we didn’t have other posters and many readers;)

Oh, is it time to play who has the true information and who are promoters of CDC’s advice? Watch what can you open as there are too many well-read individuals currently on here, and you my friend are not one of them. Let me find sources outweighing your study. How about a link to that quote you posted while I check Science.org and Nature studies-including recent studies.

For those readers who are not familiar with this poster I’m addressing, I am providing the information for your benefit, not his. He will predictably reject any valid findings that oppose his fixated position. I wouldn’t even be answering him if we didn’t have other posters and many readers;)
I iggied that clown a long time ago

, is it time to play who has the true information and who are promoters of CDC’s advice?
No, as always, time to look at the body of science. But you did just give a lot of insight and how your intellect operates, And it's not a good look.

Crybabying is no substitute for scientific evidence, sorry.
What are you talking about? Didn't that post just say, that the only protease inhibitors that work are both the Merk and Pfizer ones? The ones that would work for the poor obviously do not.

WE ARE SHEEP. . . JUST LIKE YOU! :rock:

Hey man, whatever the billionaire oligarchs say, right? You love the ruling elites and lick their boots man.

What are you talking about? Didn't that post just say, that the only protease inhibitors that work are both the Merk and Pfizer ones? The ones that would work for the poor obviously do not.

WE ARE SHEEP. . . JUST LIKE YOU! :rock:

Hey man, whatever the billionaire oligarchs say, right? You love the ruling elites and lick their boots man.
Incoherent rambling...can't find your point...

Forum List

Back