Does Jesus have a soul?

It is received through apotheosis. Remember Paul of Tarsus.

I am not surprised that you do not understand as you have never been touched by the spirit of God.

If so, give the message received that has nothing to do with scriptures but has to do with self-growth.

Regards
DL

Do you suggest that every Christian must have the exact same experience in order to have had any experience with the Holy Spirit at all? Certainly Jesus did not have a single method of teaching or ministering during his ministry on Earth. Nor were any of those called to service in either the Old or New Testament called in exactly the same way. I can only urge you to open yourself to the experience. Then then and then only can you understand.

I have and have been rewarded. I just spoke to that above.

I did not indicate that we all had the exact message or experience. I was asking for your anecdotal rendering and you refuse to give it. Why?

I showed mine and you will not show yours while denying me mine. Not quite kosher that.

Regards
DL

And here I thought you have been arguing that it was all a bunch of baloney and have been telling me for pages now that I have not experienced what I know I have experienced. Who knew you were actually arguing on behalf of the activity of the Holy Spirit among us?

I cannot 'show mine' as you request because there is no way to explain it to one who has not experienced it. Any more than I can explain what falling in love is to one who has never experienced it. All I can do is assure others that the experience is worth seeking, that it is life changing in a good way, and all can have it.

Do you suggest that every Christian must have the exact same experience in order to have had any experience with the Holy Spirit at all? Certainly Jesus did not have a single method of teaching or ministering during his ministry on Earth. Nor were any of those called to service in either the Old or New Testament called in exactly the same way. I can only urge you to open yourself to the experience. Then then and then only can you understand.

I did not indicate that we all had the exact message or experience. I was asking for your anecdotal rendering and you refuse to give it. Why?

I showed mine and you will not show yours while denying me mine. Not quite kosher that.

Regards
DL

And here I thought you have been arguing that it was all a bunch of baloney and have been telling me for pages now that I have not experienced what I know I have experienced. Who knew you were actually arguing on behalf of the activity of the Holy Spirit among us?

I cannot 'show mine' as you request because there is no way to explain it to one who has not experienced it. Any more than I can explain what falling in love is to one who has never experienced it. All I can do is assure others that the experience is worth seeking, that it is life changing in a good way, and all can have it.

Again.

I have been there and thus will understand so you have no excuse.

You have no way of knowing who will understand or not. Your social duty if you have experienced something is to tell it as best you can and let the holy spirit do the rest for others.

If you did have an apotheosis you should know this.

Note that I did not ask ore care as to who would understand what I wrote and just put it out there as is my duty. Do yours.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Again.

I have been there and thus will understand so you have no excuse.

You have no way of knowing who will understand or not. Your social duty if you have experienced something is to tell it as best you can and let the holy spirit do the rest for others.

If you did have an apotheosis you should know this.

Note that I did not ask ore care as to who would understand what I wrote and just put it out there as is my duty. Do yours.

Regards
DL

I pray every day that I will be able to do my duty and strive to do so though I am certain I rarely if ever fully achieve my goal. But thank you so much for your concern.

When the body dies, the soul dies. The Spirit remains awaiting the resurrection when the Spirit and body will be reunited into immortality.

Zombies, the undead, don't exist. Watch alittle less tv.

Why couldn't you provide an answer to this question?

As far evidence goes you claimed to "see that we all have the Divine spark within us". Either you have evidence to prove what you claim or you are just seeing things that don't exist. Since you "copped out" of providing any evidence the latter must be true.

By allowing it to stand unanswered you are tacitly admitting that my supposition is correct.

Because I felt it would be a waste of my time to repeat the same things I've mentioned countless times before.

Failure to support your allegations when asked to do so means that you forfeit that position.

Failure to support your allegations when asked to do so means that you forfeit that position.

Or as I've already pointed it, it simply means im not going to repeat something Ive repeated countless times before.

Forum List

Back