Does Mr. Potty ever stop effin over this country?

Trump Proposes Gutting Fuel Economy Rules In ‘Giant Giveaway’ To Big Oil, Automakers
This might be the Trump administration’s most destructive climate policy change yet.
5b59dd531900002800c6ae01.jpeg

The White House proposed dramatically weakening fuel economy standards on Thursday, reversing the only major federal policy to reduce planet-warming emissions from the nation’s top source of greenhouse gas pollution.

The move would clear the way for vehicles to, by 2030, spew an addition 600 million metric tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere ― equivalent to the entire annual emissions of Canada.

THIS MONSTER HAS TO BE STOPPED......HIS DESTROYING THIS NATION HAS GOT TO STOP AND THOSE SUPPORTING HIM, SHOULD BE TIED UP AND GAGGED FOR THE NEXT 2 DECADES

Not only this, he also wants to prevent states from being able to do it too. So much for smaller government.
How does that make government larger?

Oh, that's right there's is no lab work
Therefore black holes don't exist as no lab work has been done on them. That's right, isn't it?
Have you ever seen a black hole?

Haven't seen it (thank God) but I am sure tigerred59 has one, where she should stash and store all her threads and posts.
Not sure how all the boys in the hood are gonna take to the tig’s hole clogged up with all that stuff.

The reason behind this move I read is that people will drive less when they discover it cost so much to drive more.

This is not NY city where people walk to work.

Yeah that's part of it -
Great idea, so let's tell manufacturers that henceforth no cars getting better than 15 MPG are to be made.
And then he can ban all hybrids and Teslas. Pretty retarded reasoning. :rolleyes-41:

Oh, that's right there's is no lab work
Therefore black holes don't exist as no lab work has been done on them. That's right, isn't it?
Have you ever seen a black hole?

Haven't seen it (thank God) but I am sure tigerred59 has one, where she should stash and store all her threads and posts.
Not sure how all the boys in the hood are gonna take to the tig’s hole clogged up with all that stuff.

If she is - indeed - of the female persuasion, she has another one in case of emergency.

Maybe not quite as black.

The reason behind this move I read is that people will drive less when they discover it cost so much to drive more.

Yeah that's part of it -
Great idea, so let's tell manufacturers that henceforth no cars getting better than 15 MPG are to be made.
And then he can ban all hybrids and Teslas. Pretty retarded reasoning. :rolleyes-41:

Its a win win for auto manufacturers and oilmen.

Yeah that's part of it -

Its a win win for auto manufacturers and oilmen.

Funny, he's already lost the Koch Brothers. They got their tax cuts and deregulation and are officially over the orange nitwit.

Forum List

Back