🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does No One Recognize The Threat?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
I've been very disappointed in the MSM's lack of coverage on the FISA Court scandal and the potential fallout. They dicker for hours about Pelosi's choice of nail polish yet virtually ignore that which could hamstring this country's ability to sniff out terrorists before they strike. Some at CNN/PMSNBC actually are in denial that any serious wrongdoing has occurred because to admit it is to undermine their 3 year long narrative - "Orangeman bad" - and the unhappy horseshit they shovel into so many eager mouths.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham (R-SC) pushed Horowitz to define “spying” as not having the “legal foundation to surveil somebody,” but Horowitz was careful in his response: “It’s illegal surveillance,” he said of Graham’s hypothetical. Yeah … whatever.

And on the matter of the 17 "mistakes" by the FBI/DOJ guys, all of which very conveniently supported their cause for the 4 FISA warrants...

“The court got inaccurate, incomplete information, agreed,” Horowitz said.
“So what’s the difference between surveillance and spying,” Cornyn asked.
“Well, surveillance, and the term I’m going to use and we use in the report is what’s in the law,"

Fair enough … he says potato and I say potaato. Anyone who thinks "illegal surveillance" and "spying" differ are living in Legaleseland … a rather silly fantasy world.

'Corroboration Zero': An Inspector General's Report Reveals the Steele Dossier Was Always a Joke

Democrats/neo-commies around the world are known for their brutal secret police that attack political opposition to the party in power. American Democrats/neo-commies are no different. They see secret police going rogue for political reasons totally normal and okay.

LOL
You mean the cops cut corners in an investigation in a way that would benefit them? I’m sure that never happened...ever.
In order to spy - uh, "illegally surveil" - a presidential campaign based on info they knew was shady at best (a joke at worst) and yet provided to the FISA Court in all seriousness?

Can you list the number of times we know that has occurred? Do you not see how the consequences of their actions could hamstring our ability to surveil actual bad actors? No concerns?

Democrats/neo-commies around the world are known for their brutal secret police that attack political opposition to the party in power. American Democrats/neo-commies are no different. They see secret police going rogue for political reasons totally normal and okay.
One look no further than Adam Schiffty's secret, KGB-style Intel hearings in which the majority Dem conclusion was determined before a lick of evidence was provided and upon failing to find any high crimes and misdemeanors declared them to be incontrovertible anyway.

LOL
You mean the cops cut corners in an investigation in a way that would benefit them? I’m sure that never happened...ever.
In order to spy - uh, "illegally surveil" - a presidential campaign based on info they knew was shady at best (a joke at worst) and yet provided to the FISA Court in all seriousness?

Can you list the number of times we know that has occurred? Do you not see how the consequences of their actions could hamstring our ability to surveil actual bad actors? No concerns?

Surveilance was completely justified. As was evidenced by the guilty pleas, indictments and jail sentences.

If this was some drug dealer in a ghetto, would you call the “surveillance” performed by the authorities “spying”? Lie to us some more and say yes

LOL

Surveilance was completely justified. As was evidenced by the guilty pleas, indictments and jail sentences.

If this was some drug dealer in a ghetto, would you call the “surveillance” performed by the authorities “spying”? Lie to us some more and say yes
Prosecutors do not get FISA warrants to surveil drug dealers. You just can't bring yourself to admit that the constraints on FBI/DOJ investigators which are certain to result from their massive abuse of their authority is very bad for this country and likely to have a tragic end when some actual bad actors slip through our defenses.

LOL

When it does happen the courts usually throw out all the evidence illegally obtained and the defendant is set free

But when the injustice is against 62 million trump voters the MSM cheers

LOL

Prosecutors do not get FISA warrants to surveil drug dealers. You just can't bring yourself to admit that the constraints on FBI/DOJ investigators which are certain to result from their massive abuse of their authority is very bad for this country and likely to have a tragic end when some actual bad actors slip through our defenses.

surveilance is what the cops do. Spying is what nations do.

Trump’s band of felons being off the street is good enough for me.

LOL

When it does happen the courts usually throw out all the evidence illegally obtained and the defendant is set free

silly...the blob hires felons and you blame the cops who arrested them

LOL

I blame dirty cops who break the law

LOL

And so you dance blithely around the damage the FISA Court scandal has done to our ability to sniff out the bad guys just to snag some Trump associates for perjury?

And you wonder why so many see Dems and leftards as traitors? You are a shining example of my OP (below) and you eagerly swallow the unhappy horseshit because you are so filled with hatred for America and Americans.

Some at CNN/PMSNBC actually are in denial that any serious wrongdoing has occurred because to admit it is to undermine their 3 year long narrative - "Orangeman bad" - and the unhappy horseshit they shovel into so many eager mouths.

LOL

Again if it were a drug dealer you’d be complaining about him trying to get off on a vague technicality

LOL

And so you dance blithely around the damage the FISA Court scandal has done to our ability to sniff out the bad guys just to snag some Trump associates for perjury?

And you wonder why so many see Dems and leftards as traitors? You are a shining example of my OP (below) and you eagerly swallow the unhappy horseshit because you are so filled with hatred for America and Americans.

Some at CNN/PMSNBC actually are in denial that any serious wrongdoing has occurred because to admit it is to undermine their 3 year long narrative - "Orangeman bad" - and the unhappy horseshit they shovel into so many eager mouths.

lol

trump’s felons being off the street is good enough

LOL

Again if it were a drug dealer you’d be complaining about him trying to get off on a vague technicality
I did that for years and liberals laughed in my face

Now the shoe is on the other foot

Also notice how democrats never criticize communist chia or how Greta never takes a boat to China? She’s so tough lol
Democrats are communist

LOL

The "F" in FISA is for foreign, you imbecile....It doesn't apply to a drug dealer in the ghetto.

Beside that, Page was a CIA asset, which was another "mistake" made by the FBI stooges.

LOL

The civil libertarian is extinct in the Democrat Party....They now all lick the jackboots of the police state.

LOL

I did that for years and liberals laughed in my face

Now the shoe is on the other foot

it is?

When the leading law enforcement agency is above the law, nobody respects the law. If one wants to incite civil unrest and violence, one way is to allow law enforcement to ignore the law and abuse the courses.

Forum List

Back