🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does No One Recognize The Threat?

I've been very disappointed in the MSM's lack of coverage on the FISA Court scandal and the potential fallout. They dicker for hours about Pelosi's choice of nail polish yet virtually ignore that which could hamstring this country's ability to sniff out terrorists before they strike. Some at CNN/PMSNBC actually are in denial that any serious wrongdoing has occurred because to admit it is to undermine their 3 year long narrative - "Orangeman bad" - and the unhappy horseshit they shovel into so many eager mouths.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham (R-SC) pushed Horowitz to define “spying” as not having the “legal foundation to surveil somebody,” but Horowitz was careful in his response: “It’s illegal surveillance,” he said of Graham’s hypothetical. Yeah … whatever.

And on the matter of the 17 "mistakes" by the FBI/DOJ guys, all of which very conveniently supported their cause for the 4 FISA warrants...

“The court got inaccurate, incomplete information, agreed,” Horowitz said.
“So what’s the difference between surveillance and spying,” Cornyn asked.
“Well, surveillance, and the term I’m going to use and we use in the report is what’s in the law,"

Fair enough … he says potato and I say potaato. Anyone who thinks "illegal surveillance" and "spying" differ are living in Legaleseland … a rather silly fantasy world.

'Corroboration Zero': An Inspector General's Report Reveals the Steele Dossier Was Always a Joke
I recognized the threat when the Patriot Act was jammed up our asses......Was horrified when it was found that the NSA was in fact spying on Muricans.

Bushbots poo-poo-ed me when I warned about how ripe these policies were for abuse, and I take no glee in saying ITOLDJASO!

And now we have the entirety of the democrats with a full-on case of Stockholm syndrome, for no better reason than the blind hatred of one man.

It's beyond pathetic.

When it does happen the courts usually throw out all the evidence illegally obtained and the defendant is set free

But when the injustice is against 62 million trump voters the MSM cheers

silly...the blob hires felons and you blame the cops who arrested them
I blame dirty cops who break the law

Again if it were a drug dealer you’d be complaining about him trying to get off on a vague technicality
I did that for years and liberals laughed in my face

Now the shoe is on the other foot

it is?
I think so

Forum List

Back