Does Obama have the balls for this?

I wasnt thinking this earlier today, but after seeing the news I think we are going to be involved in global war within the next year. I seriously hope Im wrong though.

Funny how Republicans want to rush off and help people in other countries but fuck over Americans in this country.

And yet you support Democrats who want to screw over Americans in this country and people throughout the world. Go figure.

Global war in the next year? How about in the next 9-months in an effort to put Americans to work again? Or maybe to kill off about a million who are otherwise unemployed. Makes Him look better in the unemployment stats, no? Gotta get those figures way, way down or the 2014 Republican landslide will become a tsunami!

I wasnt thinking this earlier today, but after seeing the news I think we are going to be involved in global war within the next year. I seriously hope Im wrong though.

That's always possible.

Just think, we could have gone into global war with a TeaP caused global depression.

China bolsters East China Sea claim, warns of 'defensive measures'

China has just escalated to near war with Japan over islands in between the two. Does Obama have the internal fortitude to take the Chinese to task over this?

You mean like Bush did?

US apology letter to China | World news | theguardian.com

Dear Mr Minister,
On behalf of the United States government, I now outline steps to resolve this issue.

Both President Bush and Secretary of State Powell have expressed their sincere regret over your missing pilot and aircraft.

Please convey to the Chinese people and to the family of pilot Wang Wei that we are very sorry for their loss.

China has just escalated to near war with Japan over islands in between the two. Does Obama have the internal fortitude to take the Chinese to task over this?

You mean like Bush did?

Dear Mr Minister,
On behalf of the United States government, I now outline steps to resolve this issue.

Both President Bush and Secretary of State Powell have expressed their sincere regret over your missing pilot and aircraft.

Please convey to the Chinese people and to the family of pilot Wang Wei that we are very sorry for their loss.

Not the same and you know it. My personal opinion is we should route a Carrier there and fly non stop in the supposed new Chinese air space without announcing shit to the Chinese.

You mean like Bush did?

Dear Mr Minister,

Not the same and you know it. My personal opinion is we should route a Carrier there and fly non stop in the supposed new Chinese air space without announcing shit to the Chinese.

Plenty of Naval presence there, bro.

Does Obama have the balls to what? Escalate an already tense situation?

We need to send Kerry, or someone, to China to begin whatever talks are necessary to help resolve the issue. But nothing, and I mean nothing, should be done militarily until a shot is fired.

Fucking useless UN should be doing something about this. If there's anywhere that we could cut spending it should from wasting money on that defunct organization

You mean like Bush did?

Dear Mr Minister,

So, you want to make the situation ten times worse? Well, I'm glad you're not in charge of jack shit.

So, you want to make the situation ten times worse? Well, I'm glad you're not in charge of jack shit.
This is what you get with internet warriors...and him being a neo con makes it even worse

Last edited:

There's nobody better at it than we are. We're the war lords of the earth.

You mean like Bush did?

Dear Mr Minister,

:lol:

Fail

Forum List

Back