Does Obama have the balls for this?

Why do we need to be involved? Maybe we should just butt out.

Now, there ya go.

I wonder how many times we need to fuck up before we realize that the net effect of us going full narcissist and sticking our nose into the affairs of other sovereign countries is a lousy idea.

Now if the Democratic Party could just follow your philosophy with regard to the American people...

Last edited:
‘Balls’ have nothing to do with this. I don’t want a president with balls. I want one with brains. One with balls and no brains is even worse ;) We should not be running to war because we are the ‘tough guy’ in the neighborhood.

Can he handle this, I don’t know but so far his foreign policy has been less of a disaster than Bush so I am not wholly concerned with the fact that Obama is in the char than some other random republican. It is likely that he will fuck things up but then again I don’t see another politician leading this nation that would not coming in the near future.

Let me ask, what exactly are you worries about Obama doing? Asking if he has internal fortitude or ‘balls’ for such and such is nothing more than a character attack and rather meaningless. Stating that you are worried because his policies have tipped our hand in regards to an unwillingness to go to war would be more of an example of a valid concern. I imagine that you have real concerns here but the OP simply does not address anything tangible other than dislike of Obama in general.

Seriously?
Obama's foreign policy is a disaster of immense proportions. No one in the international community takes him seriously anymore. The US effectively has abdicated its leadership of the free world.
I suppose people will get on here telling us China never started a war, or their intentions are peaceful, or the Japs started WW2 so deserve it.
You can't fix stupid.

And so was Bush’s FP where were became embroiled in a pointless war that we should have never gotten involved in all the while ignoring the actual war in Afghanistan that we should have went in full force and never stopped until the job was finished.

Why do I state that Obama’s FP has been better than the last bumbler? Because at least this FP disaster was not also accompanied by a useless war. Face it, America was so damaged in Bush’s terms that our own allies were hesitant to completely unwilling to even aid our military endeavors. The sole accusation that you seem to have against Obama is that the same case still exists.

Sorry but your post is simply wrong. It happens. Live with it.

Why do we need to be involved? Maybe we should just butt out.

Now, there ya go.

I wonder how many times we need to fuck up before we realize that the net effect of us going full narcissist and sticking our nose into the affairs of other sovereign countries is a lousy idea.

Now if the Democratic Party could just follow your philosophy with regard to the American people...

Yep, agreed.

Which is precisely why I can't support either party.

Seriously?
Obama's foreign policy is a disaster of immense proportions. No one in the international community takes him seriously anymore. The US effectively has abdicated its leadership of the free world.
I suppose people will get on here telling us China never started a war, or their intentions are peaceful, or the Japs started WW2 so deserve it.
You can't fix stupid.

And so was Bush’s FP where were became embroiled in a pointless war that we should have never gotten involved in all the while ignoring the actual war in Afghanistan that we should have went in full force and never stopped until the job was finished.

Why do I state that Obama’s FP has been better than the last bumbler? Because at least this FP disaster was not also accompanied by a useless war. Face it, America was so damaged in Bush’s terms that our own allies were hesitant to completely unwilling to even aid our military endeavors. The sole accusation that you seem to have against Obama is that the same case still exists.

Because you say so?

I notice a complete lack of anything substantive in your post so you will forgive me if I don’t accept your blanket claims that my post is wrong.

Sorry but YOU are simply wrong. It happens. Deal with it.

To not get into pointless wars.

Like Libya, Egypt, Syria..

Oh wait, we must ignore those, Obama Akbar.

That was rather simple. Amid the fuck ups I can only realize one thing – Bush certainly did not handle things better and we are not in a useless war.

So the only criticism you have of Dear Leader is BOOOOSSSSHHHH?

How unique

Has he made a mess of things in several areas? Sure. In Syria he really tipped his hand as to how valid our threats of military action are – completely impotent. Those fuck ups, however, have not resulted in Americans fighting and dying on foreign soil and therefore he has one up on Bush.

Chris Stevens agrees with you...

U.S. sends B-52 over China-claimed waters

An American carrier battle group and a flotilla of Japanese warships will arrive Wednesday near a vast stretch of ocean claimed by China in what is shaping up as a test of how Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the USA will stand up to the challenge.

The joint U.S.-Japan exercises in the sea are a direct challenge to China's claim. On Tuesday, the U.S. military said two Air Force B-52 bombers flew over the sea without notifying Beijing despite China's demand that it be told if anyone plans to fly military aircraft over its self-claimed "air defense zone.

To that end, the U.S. Navy arrived in force Tuesday off the coast of Japan for a complex exercise in which Japanese naval ships and U.S. fighter jets, warships and submarines will practice scenarios for a possible attack on Japan.

Sailing into the waters southeast of Okinawa on Tuesday to prepare for a long-planned exercise was the aircraft carrier USS George Washington, guided-missile cruiser USS Antietam, guided-missile destroyers USS Curtis Wilbur, USS Lassen, USS McCampbell, USS Mustin, maritime patrol and reconnaissance aircraft and a Navy submarine.

China issued a protest with Japan and the U.S. government over the exercises and opposition to China's self-claimed right to an air-defense zone over the sea

No balls?

Because you say so?

I notice a complete lack of anything substantive in your post so you will forgive me if I don’t accept your blanket claims that my post is wrong.

No, because you are wrong. Because Bush was relatively successful in his foreign policy goals while Obama has been a stark failure in his. Because Bush took apart al Qaeda as an active threat. Because Bush enforced sanctions in Iraq and removed a state sponsor of terrorism. Because Bush fostered closer alliances with Poland and otehr countries while Obama has alienated every country. Tell me which countries have better relations with the US today than 5 years ago. None. The Saudis, the Israelis, the Poles, the British, the Germans, the Brazilians, the Mexicans. None. All worse.
Now let's see you slink back to "Bush lied, people died" and other shibboleths of the brain dead left.

An American carrier battle group and a flotilla of Japanese warships will arrive Wednesday near a vast stretch of ocean claimed by China in what is shaping up as a test of how Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the USA will stand up to the challenge.

The joint U.S.-Japan exercises in the sea are a direct challenge to China's claim. On Tuesday, the U.S. military said two Air Force B-52 bombers flew over the sea without notifying Beijing despite China's demand that it be told if anyone plans to fly military aircraft over its self-claimed "air defense zone.

To that end, the U.S. Navy arrived in force Tuesday off the coast of Japan for a complex exercise in which Japanese naval ships and U.S. fighter jets, warships and submarines will practice scenarios for a possible attack on Japan.

Sailing into the waters southeast of Okinawa on Tuesday to prepare for a long-planned exercise was the aircraft carrier USS George Washington, guided-missile cruiser USS Antietam, guided-missile destroyers USS Curtis Wilbur, USS Lassen, USS McCampbell, USS Mustin, maritime patrol and reconnaissance aircraft and a Navy submarine.

China issued a protest with Japan and the U.S. government over the exercises and opposition to China's self-claimed right to an air-defense zone over the sea

No balls?

I wonder if they'll bow down to the Chinese.

I am interested in Japans purpose here though because militarization seems rather asinine. Japan has a fucking sweet deal – WE waste all our productivity in ensuring their defense. I with that some other gullible nation would take that burden from us – it is like getting a free meal for absolutely nothing. Good deal all around for them.

You have a very limited understanding of the relationship and its mutual obligations and burdens.

To not get into pointless wars.

Like Libya, Egypt, Syria..

Oh wait, we must ignore those, Obama Akbar.

That was rather simple. Amid the fuck ups I can only realize one thing – Bush certainly did not handle things better and we are not in a useless war.

So the only criticism you have of Dear Leader is BOOOOSSSSHHHH?

How unique

Has he made a mess of things in several areas? Sure. In Syria he really tipped his hand as to how valid our threats of military action are – completely impotent. Those fuck ups, however, have not resulted in Americans fighting and dying on foreign soil and therefore he has one up on Bush.

Chris Stevens agrees with you...

Those are not wars moron.

Because you say so?

No, because you are wrong. Because Bush was relatively successful in his foreign policy goals while Obama has been a stark failure in his. Because Bush took apart al Qaeda as an active threat. Because Bush enforced sanctions in Iraq and removed a state sponsor of terrorism. Because Bush fostered closer alliances with Poland and otehr countries while Obama has alienated every country. Tell me which countries have better relations with the US today than 5 years ago. None. The Saudis, the Israelis, the Poles, the British, the Germans, the Brazilians, the Mexicans. None. All worse.
Now let's see you slink back to "Bush lied, people died" and other shibboleths of the brain dead left.

There is nothing you won't defend on the right. You are a true partisan.this is hilarious..wrong but hilarious.

Because you say so?

There is nothing you won't defend on the right. You are a true partisan.this is hilarious..wrong but hilarious.

You are entitled to your opinion. No matter how stupid, thoughtless, ill-founded, ignorant or moronic it is, you are entitled to it. Bless your heart.

No balls?

I wonder if they'll bow down to the Chinese.

You and Unkotare will bow to rightwinger on this issue, guaranteed.

Forum List

Back