Does Obama have the balls for this?

Does Obama have the internal fortitude to take the Chinese to task over this?

Do you need a war to get it up? It sure seems that way.

Luckily for planet earth, most men don't share your problem.

China has threatened the use of force to steal a set of islands from Japan, we are pledged to protect Japan. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Until a shot is fired, we rely on diplomacy. Military action of any kind is a LAST resort.

Funny how Republicans want to rush off and help people in other countries but fuck over Americans in this country.

And yet you support Democrats who want to screw over Americans in this country and people throughout the world. Go figure.

Yea, by supporting education, civil rights and health care. Got it.

Dems oppose voucher programs and charter schools.
Dems oppose prosecuting white vote suppression
Dems are responsible for more people losing their health insurance than ever before in history.

Once again, you are wrong because you are RDean.

The real threat is being missed by most.

The real threat is Japan re-arming itself.

They have the means, they have the money, they have the technology but they haven't had the 'will' for the last 68 years.

If Japan decides they can no longer rely on the US, which nobody can with the cowardly, gutless, lying scumbag piece of fucking shit obama in office, they may decide to Militarize themselves -- Again.

RealClearDefense - The Case for Japanese Militarization

Remember the last time that happened? Or were you younger dimocrap idiots too busy studying what a great man MLK was in school instead of actual history?

The last time that happened, it didn't work out real well for China. Or most of the rest of that part of the world including Australia, SE Asia and the Phillipines.

If Japan does start to Militarize, will China hit them first? Will China look at Japan with fear (they better, the Japanese are VERY tough people) and hit them -- HARD in a preemptive strike?

Once the stuttering clusterfuck of a lying piece of shit is removed from office, will the next American President be able to calm Japan down?

I doubt it.

The damage this gutless, cowardly scumbag of a piece of fucking shit has done, and is doing, to our Foreign policy will not be repaired. Anywhere. At any time. Not for 100 years.

Not in the Mid East, not in Far East and not in the Near East.

The threat isn't immediate. It is five - ten years down the road.

98823]‘Balls’ have nothing to do with this. I don’t want a president with balls. I want one with brains. [/B] One with balls and no brains is even worse ;) We should not be running to war because we are the ‘tough guy’ in the neighborhood.

Can he handle this, I don’t know but so far his foreign policy has been less of a disaster than Bush so I am not wholly concerned with the fact that Obama is in the char than some other random republican. It is likely that he will fuck things up but then again I don’t see another politician leading this nation that would not coming in the near future.

Let me ask, what exactly are you worries about Obama doing? Asking if he has internal fortitude or ‘balls’ for such and such is nothing more than a character attack and rather meaningless. Stating that you are worried because his policies have tipped our hand in regards to an unwillingness to go to war would be more of an example of a valid concern. I imagine that you have real concerns here but the OP simply does not address anything tangible other than dislike of Obama in general.

I'm sorry, there you stand empty handed. Truly, I'm sorry.

Japan is a treaty partner of ours. We are obligated to defend them as we told them not to build an army or Navy. Until such time as japan has done so we are responsible for their defense.

China has effectively declared part of Japan is now China's. We can not let that stand. We must act to show the Chinese not only will we defend Japan but any other Country that China thinks they can roll over.

If Chine fires on Japanese assets it is a direct attack on US? So the question stanfds, does Obama have what it takes to stand up to the Chinese? Or will he fold and give in?

You really so stupid to want a war with China? I thought you were so worried about deficit spending? Nothing like borrowing money from China to start a war with China.

You think that would work out well for us I take it?
How stupid are you?

‘Balls’ have nothing to do with this. I don’t want a president with balls. I want one with brains. One with balls and no brains is even worse ;) We should not be running to war because we are the ‘tough guy’ in the neighborhood.

Can he handle this, I don’t know but so far his foreign policy has been less of a disaster than Bush so I am not wholly concerned with the fact that Obama is in the char than some other random republican. It is likely that he will fuck things up but then again I don’t see another politician leading this nation that would not coming in the near future.

Let me ask, what exactly are you worries about Obama doing? Asking if he has internal fortitude or ‘balls’ for such and such is nothing more than a character attack and rather meaningless. Stating that you are worried because his policies have tipped our hand in regards to an unwillingness to go to war would be more of an example of a valid concern. I imagine that you have real concerns here but the OP simply does not address anything tangible other than dislike of Obama in general.

The question comes to mind....what IS Obabble's foreign policy?

‘Balls’ have nothing to do with this. I don’t want a president with balls. I want one with brains. One with balls and no brains is even worse ;) We should not be running to war because we are the ‘tough guy’ in the neighborhood.

The question comes to mind....what IS Obabble's foreign policy?

Same as it is with everything else --

Lie

They have the means, they have the money, they have the technology but they haven't had the 'will' for the last 68 years.

If Japan decides they can no longer rely on the US, which nobody can with the cowardly, gutless, lying scumbag piece of fucking shit obama in office, they may decide to Militarize themselves -- Again.

Remember the last time that happened? Or were you younger dimocrap idiots too busy studying what a great man MLK was in school instead of actual history?

The last time that happened, it didn't work out real well for China. Or most of the rest of that part of the world including Australia, SE Asia and the Phillipines.

If Japan does start to Militarize, will China hit them first? Will China look at Japan with fear (they better, the Japanese are VERY tough people) and hit them -- HARD in a preemptive strike?

Once the stuttering clusterfuck of a lying piece of shit is removed from office, will the next American President be able to calm Japan down?

I doubt it.

The damage this gutless, cowardly scumbag of a piece of fucking shit has done, and is doing, to our Foreign policy will not be repaired. Anywhere. At any time. Not for 100 years.

You would rather a US president try to force a sovereign nation from developing it's own military?

First of all, the US doesn't have the moral authority to tell another country anything about their military. Who spends twice what the rest of the world does on their military, we do. Who uses their military for sorts of stupid-ass endeavors and nation building schemes, we do.

And do you want to talk about damaging our foreign relations? What do you call Bush unleashing Iran and giving them an ally in Iraq? I call it one of the biggest foreign policy mistakes in this country's history. Don't talk about ignoring history when you seem to be forgetting the dumb-ass, lying, illiterate, John Wayne wannabe president of just 10 years ago.

America has a bad history of trying to intervene in and sway the decisions of other countries. It almost always blows up in our face. How about we learn from that history and stop fucking around with other sovereign nations?

I doubt it.

You would rather a US president try to force a sovereign nation from developing it's own military?

First of all, the US doesn't have the moral authority to tell another country anything about their military. Who spends twice what the rest of the world does on their military, we do. Who uses their military for sorts of stupid-ass endeavors and nation building schemes, we do.

And do you want to talk about damaging our foreign relations? What do you call Bush unleashing Iran and giving them an ally in Iraq? I call it one of the biggest foreign policy mistakes in this country's history. Don't talk about ignoring history when you seem to be forgetting the dumb-ass, lying, illiterate, John Wayne wannabe president of just 10 years ago.

America has a bad history of trying to intervene in and sway the decisions of other countries. It almost always blows up in our face. How about we learn from that history and stop fucking around with other sovereign nations?

It blows up in our face because we talk softly and carry a swizzle stick.

Nope. We understand that your type is the threat, the faux tough guys at their computer screens demanding that other people die for the glory of their political cult.

Fortunately, most of the USA rejects that sort of immorality. If you keep doing it, you'll keep losing elections.

Democrats making America alone in the world can't be all bad. There must be some benefit to betraying every alliance we have.

I doubt it.

First of all, STUPID.

It is in the Japanese Constitution (Article 9) that they can NOT build a Military designed for National Defense (STUPID) as opposed to its current structure of 'self-defense', STUPID.

Secondly, STUPID, we have a treaty with Japan that, because we essentially wrote their Constitution, (STUPID) that we MUST defend any hostile acts against the Japanese from any Country on Earth -- STUPID.

But because of the weirdness of their Constitution, they can not come to our aid if WE are invaded or involved in War. But you're too STUPID to know that........ STUPID

Prime Minister Abe of the LDP (STUPID) is currently trying to amend the Japanese Constitution, STUPID, so that Japan can Militarize itself.

As to the rest of your drivel, you're just too STUPID to bother with.

I just want to point out to other posters how incontrovertibly STUPID you are.

No wonder you're a dimocrap. STUPID.

I doubt it.

First of all, STUPID.

It is in the Japanese Constitution (Article 9) that they can NOT build a Military designed for National Defense (STUPID) as opposed to its current structure of 'self-defense', STUPID.

Secondly, STUPID, we have a treaty with Japan that, because we essentially wrote their Constitution, (STUPID) that we MUST defend any hostile acts against the Japanese from any Country on Earth -- STUPID.

But because of the weirdness of their Constitution, they can not come to our aid if WE are invaded or involved in War. But you're too STUPID to know that........ STUPID

Prime Minister Abe of the LDP (STUPID) is currently trying to amend the Japanese Constitution, STUPID, so that Japan can Militarize itself.

Remove all the stupid comments and you have a perfectly logical rebuttal.

Once obama ignores the treaty then what? He's king, treaties are meaningless to him. We have a treaty with Israel too. How is that working out?

This is an imperial presiduncey, a king, with a syncophatic court.

First of all, STUPID.

Remove all the stupid comments and you have a perfectly logical rebuttal.

Actually it would of been more logical to replace "stupid" with "dumb fuck".

I doubt it.

It blows up in our face because we talk softly and carry a swizzle stick.

It blows up in our face because we talk about morality and wind up killing millions of innocent men, women and children that had nothing to do with anything we are talking about. And if we are not doing it directly we generally are back some butcher that is..

Forum List

Back