🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Serving With Honor And Distinction Mean Turning Your Back On Your Country?

Probably to Obama it does, he probably wanted to give him a medal for it

anyone denouncing this country Obama see them as a hero, because he feels the same about us

that's why he looked so proud of him and paraded him around like his new pet

Who did Obama parade around? To my knowledge Bergdahl hasn't even returned home yet.

He paraded his parents around.....and was going to do the same with him once he gets back.

Don't tell me you think he wasn't. :eusa_hand:

500x397

Last edited:
To answer the question: NO. It is not yet known however if he did so. Obviously, it remains an issue.

Does a soldier who volunteered to serve his country deserve to be abandoned by his country and have his and his family's name dragged through the dirt because of unproven claims that he abandoned his post? Does a soldier who volunteered to serve his country deserve to be abandoned by his country and have his and his family's name dragged through the dirt even IF it is proven that he abandoned his post?

The answer to both questions is NO. We bring our men and women home. If it is determined that he committed an offense, then let the military courts deal with him.

How dare any of you convenient-patriots judge him. your partisan attacks, baseless slander and calls to leave him in enemy hands based on nothing but hearsay are damaging to the morale of those serving right now and damaging to this country.

Does the fact that he volunteered excuse everything he does from then on?

Of course not. But what we don't do is judge him based upon unproven accusations. We get to the bottom of it and then deal with it. And we DON"T leave him behind even IF it is proven that he deserted. None of us know what he was going through psychologically. If he was having an emotional breakdown, suffering from combat stress, or was in a state of mind that led him to make poor decisions, is that really his fault? And once again, no matter what the circumstances, we don't leave our soldiers behind.

Who is judging him based on unproven accusations? First off no official charges have been leveled. Yet. Second in the court of public opinion things look pretty bad. There is not one source that maintains he did not at least go awol, with most calling him a deserter. And personally I think he is a collaborator.

We do not negotiate with terrorists. And we left plenty of soldiers behind in Vietnam. A friend of mine was responsible for offing a good number of them after the war.

Does a soldier who volunteered to serve his country deserve to be abandoned by his country and have his and his family's name dragged through the dirt because of unproven claims that he abandoned his post? Does a soldier who volunteered to serve his country deserve to be abandoned by his country and have his and his family's name dragged through the dirt even IF it is proven that he abandoned his post?

The answer to both questions is NO. We bring our men and women home. If it is determined that he committed an offense, then let the military courts deal with him.

How dare any of you convenient-patriots judge him. your partisan attacks, baseless slander and calls to leave him in enemy hands based on nothing but hearsay are damaging to the morale of those serving right now and damaging to this country.

Of course not. But what we don't do is judge him based upon unproven accusations. We get to the bottom of it and then deal with it. And we DON"T leave him behind even IF it is proven that he deserted. None of us know what he was going through psychologically. If he was having an emotional breakdown, suffering from combat stress, or was in a state of mind that led him to make poor decisions, is that really his fault? And once again, no matter what the circumstances, we don't leave our soldiers behind.

LOL, I've never seen you say that to a Democrat ever. A standard isn't a standard you do not apply to yourself first.

Can you show one of your posts chastising liberals for judging George Zimmerman? They did that in thread after thread, you must have a bunch of those...

Last edited:

LOL, I've never seen you say that to a Democrat ever. A standard isn't a standard you do not apply to yourself first.

Democrats have no standards other than "win at all costs."

Who is judging him based on unproven accusations? First off no official charges have been leveled. Yet. Second in the court of public opinion things look pretty bad. There is not one source that maintains he did not at least go awol, with most calling him a deserter. And personally I think he is a collaborator.

We do not negotiate with terrorists. And we left plenty of soldiers behind in Vietnam. A friend of mine was responsible for offing a good number of them after the war.

LOL, liberals chastising us for having an opinion about someone inconvenient to them is just flagrant hypocrisy even for them. And they know what we all know, the Obama administration will make sure he's never charged with a damn thing. So it's a guaranteed win for them.

LOL, liberals chastising us for having an opinion about someone inconvenient to them is just flagrant hypocrisy even for them. And they know what we all know, the Obama administration will make sure he's never charged with a damn thing. So it's a guaranteed win for them.

I disagree. Obama is driven by polls and public perception. He has never done anything out of principle in his life. If the backlash is strong enough he will order Holder to bring charges and court martial him.

Enlisting in the military, and serving in the military are two very different things. Any idiot should know the difference....even Susan Rice.

When Republicans cut food stamps for disabled veterans, keep first responders from health care for 10 years and help companies move jobs to China and help to close down more than 40,000 factories and then engage in voter suppression and try to bring down the president, then they have turned their backs on America. Letting Bin Laden go was bad enough, but trying to take credit for taking Bin Laden out was despicable. But it only highlights the depths to which Republicans have fallen.

Even if this wasn't a load of crap, it would still be pure deflection.

Nothing there is untrue and you know it. If you believe it's untrue, prove it. Only you won't because you can't. We both know it. True Story.

I disagree. Obama is driven by polls and public perception. He has never done anything out of principle in his life. If the backlash is strong enough he will order Holder to bring charges and court martial him.

We'll see. I hope you're right, he should be investigated to see what is true. BTW, I am not saying Obama won't do it on any sort of "principle." I'm saying it like he blocks investigations into Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS and the other scandals, he's arrogant, out of touch and believes he's above the law.

Obama can't do that. Only the military. Stop saying something you have to know is ignorant and stupid.

When Republicans cut food stamps for disabled veterans, keep first responders from health care for 10 years and help companies move jobs to China and help to close down more than 40,000 factories and then engage in voter suppression and try to bring down the president, then they have turned their backs on America. Letting Bin Laden go was bad enough, but trying to take credit for taking Bin Laden out was despicable. But it only highlights the depths to which Republicans have fallen.

Nothing there is untrue and you know it. If you believe it's untrue, prove it. Only you won't because you can't. We both know it. True Story.

The Democrat controlled Senate passed the bill nitwit. You do remember Democrats control the Senate....for now. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiK8_NCRSTI]Judge Jeanine Pirro: Bowe Bergdahl Fiasco Cries Out for Obama's Impeachment - YouTube[/ame]

It's an inane rant, it doesn't even make sense

Obama can't do that. Only the military. Stop saying something you have to know is ignorant and stupid.

LOL, do you know who is Commander and Chief of the ... wait for it ... military? Talk about ignorant and stupid.

LOL, do you know who is Commander and Chief of the ... wait for it ... military? Talk about ignorant and stupid.

RDean isnt responsible for what he posts. It's the voices in his head.

Seems to me, the left has more of a problem with the soldiers that died looking for him than with Bergdahl.

that

and they are seething at the troops who served with him to speak what they went through and voicing their thoughts and concerns...viciously

the left honors Obama over all the other troops still there...it's ugly to think and see that their allegence, IS TO A MAN that is President...and so what the majority of the people are upset with this stunk, to them we mean nothing and can all to hell..

Last edited:
Cons don't know if Bergdahl is a deserter or not, it's just more disrespect of the troops. Mudwhisle is more likely a chickenhawk than a vet.

Today I saw on the news the Bergdahl's father is getting death threats, because he has a Muslim beard instead of a Duck Dynasty beard. The taliban has got nothing on con nutjobs.

Forum List

Back