🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Serving With Honor And Distinction Mean Turning Your Back On Your Country?

Cons don't know if Bergdahl is a deserter or not, it's just more disrespect of the troops. Mudwhisle is more likely a chickenhawk than a vet.

Today I saw on the news the Bergdahl's father is getting death threats, because he has a Muslim beard instead of a Duck Dynasty beard. The taliban has got nothing on con nutjobs.

Actgually the administration is going around accusing Bergdahl's team mates of being psychos and nutjobs. Nice way to support active duty military, you miserable piece of human shit.

Cons don't know if Bergdahl is a deserter or not, it's just more disrespect of the troops. Mudwhisle is more likely a chickenhawk than a vet.

Today I saw on the news the Bergdahl's father is getting death threats, because he has a Muslim beard instead of a Duck Dynasty beard. The taliban has got nothing on con nutjobs.

Words directly from the men that served with him. Sometimes facts really are facts. Even to Democrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

FORMER Judge, currently a media talking head. She lost to Clinton in the NY Senate race, husband spent time in Federal prison. Allegations of spousal abuse have been made by both, great source there. :D

Lying douche, she wasn't defeated, she dropped out of the race for the Senate.

The rest of your post is nothing but lies as well. But what else can one expect from a pathological liar of a dimocrap scumbag?

FORMER Judge, currently a media talking head. She lost to Clinton in the NY Senate race, husband spent time in Federal prison. Allegations of spousal abuse have been made by both, great source there. :D

So other than trying to assassinate her character, what did she say you disagreed with?

She has the liberty to say what she believes, it is referencing her as a "JUDGE" I corrected. She left the Bench, entered politics.

Lying douche, she wasn't defeated, she dropped out of the race for the Senate.

The rest of your post is nothing but lies as well. But what else can one expect from a pathological liar of a dimocrap scumbag?

Insults noted, facts remain. She is not a Judge. She did pull out of the Senate race, you are correct on that; she lost in race for AG, or ran from that one too.
N.Y. attorney charged in Greenwich domestic incident - GreenwichTime

Last edited:

I believe Mud served; disagree with him frequently, but will not label as "scumbags" those I disagree with, as some do.

There is a doctrine in law called res is a loquitor. The thing speaks for itself. It does not have to be proven. Abdullah Bergdahl deserted. That is incontrovertible. His desertion was premeditated. The only question is what is an appropriate punishment.

bob-bergdahl.jpg

The left is attacking anyone who is critical of the prisoner swap Obama made without saying a word to Congress. All of the critics from Bergdahls unit are being accused of Swiftboating him. The left seems to feel that being a deserter and a coward, turning your back on your country is a courageous act.

Is this really the way they think?

Obama seems to go out of his way to piss Americans off. I believe he knows the way liberals think and he takes advantage of it. Everything he does seems to backfire and turn into a major debate on what is right and what is wrong. It seems like he's constantly redefining what is good about this country and what is bad. Being a Christian is bad. Being white is bad. Being a family man is bad. Getting married with someone of the opposite sex is bad. Making money is bad. Being independent is bad. Making your own way in life is bad.

This guy is really screwed up, and it shows.

It's no small wonder that he chose a deserter to single out for a prisoner swap. He believes the deserter is a hero. He treated his family like their son was a warrior for good. Instead, their son turned out to be a terrorist collaborator. If this is what Obama feels is a hero, then what does this say about Obama.

Choosing to join the military and serve your country is a honorable thing however that does not mean you served with honor and distinction while you were in the military your actions and conduct while in the military are what determines if you served with honor and distinction not the fact you joined.

I believe Mud served; disagree with him frequently, but will not label as "scumbags" those I disagree with, as some do.

I only call scumbags, 'scumbags'

Which most dimocraps are.

You lie, you're a scumbag. You make a mistake, you're human.

You and your scumbag pals lie as a matter of course. Like you think you're entitled to lie.

Even though the Lying Cocksucker in Chief sets the tone for you, you don't have to stoop to his level of filth.

Yo CHOOSE to lie all on your own.

People make mistakes all the time. People misunderstand, misquote and misconstrue all the time.

But dimocraps?

You're lying scumbags.

I'm not just talking about disagreeing, I'm talking about the FACT that you are lying scumbags.

And scumbags in general.

It wasn't the beard. It was the address in pashto. Allah akbar. Ameen.

I think this is purely an example of Obama trying to act like he cares for the military and telling them to go fuck themselves simultaneously.

Liberals will laud him for it, and real Americans who know right from wrong will condemn him for it.

Yeah, and she hates puppies as well.

Jesus, these people that oppose the Clintons sure are some rotten individuals.

They should all just die.

No, she simply not a Judge, thank goodness. Bob Dole opposed former President Clinton, and is a fine & honorable man by the way. If Liddy Dole had run against Hillary Clinton, I would have voted for DOLE. In fact, IF former Senator Clinton gets the nomination in 2016, IF, there are a few Republicans I would vote for rather than she. I do not like the idea of "dynasties".

This is how Obama is training his rebel army in Qatar.

Funny, these 5 Taliban are in Qatar as well.

They make excellent trainers.................

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how Obama is training his rebel army in Qatar.

Funny, these 5 Taliban are in Qatar as well.

They make excellent trainers.................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lczrzX5k3eg

Why is Obama training rebels in Qatar?

To fight Syria.....

He's fighting a proxy war against Russia and Iran in Syra.

Sunnis vs Shiites.

Dangerous ground, I see PBS reports the US is training "moderate" rebels, in order to curtail al Qaeda rebels. If true, this could blow up in our face. Not good, unless Defense has better intel than we had in 2003.

Why would the president step into such a quagmire by inviting the father of a deserter to the White House to celebrate his release after the worst deal in US history? The only logical answer is that Obama isn't like us. He doesn't understand the concepts Americans and legal aliens accept and love about the US. He doesn't understand "duty-honor'country" because the concept isn't in his life experience. Obama is the product of a hippie mother and a bigamist alcoholic father. His mother died when he was young and he was motivated (by his own admission) by the "dreams of his father" but his father was a radical left wing African who hated America. No wonder he was surprised about the outrage about Bergdahl. He didn't understand.

All we ever hear from the media is how smart Obama and Susan Rice are..
Then why is it every time they let's be kind and say misspeak we have the propaganda
arm of the regime come out and defend them by saying...

Well what the President meant was or..
What Susan Rice meant was....

Why can't they get their point across by just thinking before they open their collective yaps!

Does a soldier who volunteered to serve his country deserve to be abandoned by his country and have his and his family's name dragged through the dirt because of unproven claims that he abandoned his post? Does a soldier who volunteered to serve his country deserve to be abandoned by his country and have his and his family's name dragged through the dirt even IF it is proven that he abandoned his post?

The answer to both questions is NO. We bring our men and women home. If it is determined that he committed an offense, then let the military courts deal with him.

How dare any of you convenient-patriots judge him. your partisan attacks, baseless slander and calls to leave him in enemy hands based on nothing but hearsay are damaging to the morale of those serving right now and damaging to this country.

If he deserted voluntarily, as most likely he did, yes he deserves to rot with his taliban buddies.

Forum List

Back