Does the FBI help democrats kill their enemies?

Does the FBI Help democrats kill their enemies?
  • Vince Foster
  • Seth Rich
  • Jeff Epstein
  • Anyone who outed pedophiles: Chris Cornell, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Bennington
It's all just stuff that happens, right?
Vince and Seth look certain "hits" with Hitlery pulling the strings in the wings .
However , I take a more fanciful line with Jeffrey but would be hard put to support it .

He remains alive because his death in prison was Faked -- that bit seems near certain .
I surmise he bought his life by giving the fullest and most detail back story and somebody like The Donald is sitting on the information and Dead Man switches are primed . .
Donald will never publicly release most of it because it would rock the nation ( probably the whole planet) and its security far too much .
Rather , he will use that info during his second term to better control key people and parts of Deep State .
Never forget that Jeffrey had no money ever and was bank rolled by the Bankers .
Great scenario and the full story ( if there is one) will emerge but possibly after we have moved on to pastures new .

Vince and Seth look certain "hits" with Hitlery pulling the strings in the wings .
However , I take a more fanciful line with Jeffrey but would be hard put to support it .

He remains alive because his death in prison was Faked -- that bit seems near certain .
I surmise he bought his life by giving the fullest and most detail back story and somebody like The Donald is sitting on the information and Dead Man switches are primed . .
Donald will never publicly release most of it because it would rock the nation ( probably the whole planet) and its security far too much .
Rather , he will use that info during his second term to better control key people and parts of Deep State .
Never forget that Jeffrey had no money ever and was bank rolled by the Bankers .
Great scenario and the full story ( if there is one) will emerge but possibly after we have moved on to pastures new .
i doubt Trump will move against the Deep State. He had the chance in 2017 but ended his Presidency sealing the JFK Assassination. He’s no Milei

Forum List

Back