Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

27 giant profitable companies paid no taxes

20% of big companies pay zero corporate taxes

The rest of them don't pay the full amount. They pay somewhere near zero and the full amount. I suspect it's much closer to zero, don't you?
Approximate 60% of our corporations are pass-through corporations and pay no corporate income tax.

You're referring to S Corps and LLCs. They are mostly the small corps, they aren't 60% of the market
Seventy percent of partnership and S corporation revenue goes to big
businesses.

Seventy percent of partnership income comes from the financial industry and
holding companies.

Seventy percent of partnership and S corporation income goes to the top 1
percent of U.S. households by income.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...hyp0cc1h9nLAFQeyw&sig2=bRl5LjpiwPJp5sa0HP3b6w

Um ... how is that money not being taxed? It goes through to owners INCOME statements. They have to pay massive taxes on that. The top 1% pay 40% of all taxes and the top 5% pay 60%. And you're claiming that's tax free? Geez, Al Jazzera, you have to pay more attention

That would then be personal income tax, not corporate tax.

Exactly, which shows that the statement that corporations don't pay taxes is a lie. I've owned three corporations, still own one. All were S corps. I pay taxes up the wazoo

The US from 1929 until the 1950s for one. Again, repeating your lie that it's been "three decades" doesn't make it so. It started in the late 90s when the dot com bubble burst. That isn't "nearly three decades" it's a little over 1 and a half

You didn't answer the question in any way.

It's an ambiguous question. A lot of forces act on wages

Not ambiguous in any way. If there are many then give your best summary as you believe it.

So you ask a simplistic question and I point out it's more complicated than that, you want me to do the work to define the variables that make up your point. Pass, do your own work

That's right. It's so simplistic but you are unable to give a brief summary. I believe you're dodging and really have no idea or no good answer.

I said your question was simplistic, can't you even read? Government schools, huh?

Approximate 60% of our corporations are pass-through corporations and pay no corporate income tax.

You're referring to S Corps and LLCs. They are mostly the small corps, they aren't 60% of the market
businesses.

holding companies.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...hyp0cc1h9nLAFQeyw&sig2=bRl5LjpiwPJp5sa0HP3b6w

Um ... how is that money not being taxed? It goes through to owners INCOME statements. They have to pay massive taxes on that. The top 1% pay 40% of all taxes and the top 5% pay 60%. And you're claiming that's tax free? Geez, Al Jazzera, you have to pay more attention
No need to lie about what I said, which was that 60% of our corporations pay no corporate income tax, nothing more.

You are lying, their owners pay income tax for the corporate earnings as well as a plethora of other taxes
You're going to have trouble changing what I posted above. Claiming it isn't what's there in black and white isn't going to hack it.

But it is appallingly weak of you.

businesses.

holding companies.

Exactly, which shows that the statement that corporations don't pay taxes is a lie. I've owned three corporations, still own one. All were S corps. I pay taxes up the wazoo
Because the corporations don't, as I said.

No...you remain a moron......I demonstrated that businesses did not manifest any reluctance to hire following the passage of ACA.....this is entirely different from asserting that "ACA was the ONLY factor affecting job growth"....

That you are saying "business did not manifest any reluctance to hiring following the passage of the ACA" is saying EXACTLY that it's the only factor. My God, how do you even sell financial securities when you can't follow what you even said yourself? Don't your clients just sit there and stare at you and say you just contradicted themselves?

And BTW, you overstated what you think you showed, all you did was compare hiring under Obama to under Bush. They both sucked
is saying EXACTLY that it's the only factor.

No......you possess the reading comprehension of the product of a third rate university....which explains your affinity for Bear's tragic ignorance....

Yes, it is saying that's the only factor. You pointed to one factor, one outcome, and drew a conclusion. That is exactly saying there is exactly one factor. Which is a fallacy of the single cause

(sigh)

What did I suggest that it was the single cause of?

Please spare me your "interpretations" and quote me.....

You argued that Obamacare doesn't cause unemployment because it didn't go up after the Obamacare was introduced. That argument requires the Obamacare to be the single cause of unemployment. Reading's not your thing, is it? I see why you do it so rarely.

Also, Obamacare is long term destructive, no one said it was overnight. But that's more a weakness in your argument than a fallacy

Record foreclosures were a result of Barney Frank and Co.
How did members of the minority party in Congress cause that while majority party Republicans were in charge?
How did members of the minority party in Congress cause that while majority party Republicans were in charge?

You people might have a point if not for the struggle that Obama and the Democrats had for passing ACA when Democrats dominated the White House, Senate, and House. Should have been a slam dunk.
Interesting statement, and unrelated to the post you're responding to.

The refute was about a majority party struggling trying to push through legislation. Relevant.
Perhaps, if you'll identify what legislation the GOP struggled with while they had the country by the short hairs.

Democrats were the majority. Had to cut a deal with fellow Democrats to get it through while still maintaining an absolute majority. Should have been a slam dunk.....but the people behind the legislation and mandates exempted themselves.

businesses.

holding companies.

No need to lie about what I said, which was that 60% of our corporations pay no corporate income tax, nothing more.

You are lying, their owners pay income tax for the corporate earnings as well as a plethora of other taxes
You're going to have trouble changing what I posted above. Claiming it isn't what's there in black and white isn't going to hack it.

But it is appallingly weak of you.

Al Jazeera: Approximate 60% of our corporations are pass-through corporations and pay no corporate income tax

Al Jazeera: Seventy percent of partnership and S corporation income goes to the top 1 percent of U.S. households by income

You lied, corporations do pay taxes, you even admitted it. And one percent of the taxpayers pay 40% of the taxes, the taxes are extreme.

And even beyond that, there are a plethora of other taxes business owners pay. Payroll taxes, unemployment taxes, property taxes, fricking government taxes for everything from every license and stamp we need to wiping our asses ...

You people might have a point if not for the struggle that Obama and the Democrats had for passing ACA when Democrats dominated the White House, Senate, and House. Should have been a slam dunk.

The refute was about a majority party struggling trying to push through legislation. Relevant.
Perhaps, if you'll identify what legislation the GOP struggled with while they had the country by the short hairs.

Democrats were the majority. Had to cut a deal with fellow Democrats to get it through while still maintaining an absolute majority. Should have been a slam dunk.....but the people behind the legislation and mandates exempted themselves.
And your point?

businesses.

holding companies.

So seriously, when the corporation gives me the profits and the tax bill and I pay the taxes for the corporation with the revenue from the corporation, that isn't the corporation paying taxes? And unemployment taxes, property taxes, business licenses, ... those aren't corporations paying taxes either because they aren't called the "corporate tax?" You're a stupid mother fucker

"It’s About Time The Fed Stops Lying!"

This year, everybody was obviously dying to hear if the Fed was planning to raise the interest rates anytime soon, even though the economy doesn’t seem to be fully ready for it. Yes, the job creation number from July has just been revised to 275,000 (from 255,000), but the August number once again came in below expectations with a 30,000 job creation miss as the US economy added just 150,000 jobs rather than the 180,000 jobs the market was expecting. And not only did the total amount of new jobs come in lower than expected, approximately 25% of the ‘new’ jobs were in the food and drinks-sector which traditionally is one of the worst paying sectors in the United States. Of course, the gold price jumped immediately as this was the second piece of bad news in just two days, as the previous day the Purchase Manager Index dipped.

It’s About Time The Fed Stops Lying! | Zero Hedge

We are sinking.

businesses.

holding companies.

So seriously, when the corporation gives me the profits and the tax bill and I pay the taxes for the corporation with the revenue from the corporation, that isn't the corporation paying taxes? And unemployment taxes, property taxes, business licenses, ... those aren't corporations paying taxes either because they aren't called the "corporate tax?" You're a stupid mother fucker
I specified "corporate income tax".

And that's enough out of you, little man.

So you're saying the participation rate is down simply because people who wish to work are unable to find a job?

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Actually economists are the ones saying that, but I did repeat them so I'll accept that answer

You're full of shit per usual. Please provide a link.

I'm not showing you that labor participation is going down because people can't find jobs. I don't do research for lazy asses like you, particularly ones who aren't debating in good faith., If you cared, you'd Google it yourself like I do all the time. I always have two tabs open when I post, the second is to do research before posting anything like you just did
You are in no way "debating in good faith".
It's your assertion and your burden to cite proof. If you can't then I will assume you are unable. I believe the colloquial term is "Kazzing".

That's fauns term. He has a gay obsession with me. He follows me around all the time mindlessly repeating that. This is your chance to go on my ignore list. Say kazzing one more time. Come up with your own material. This isn't a playground no matter how much you miss those. As stupid as liberals are, only two other liberals took up his obsession with that particular playground chant. The true dumbest of the dumb
I own you. How do you like being my bitch?

To blame that mess entirely on Bush is asinine

Really? Assholes like you blame EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in this country on Obama. That is asinine. Right?

...and assholes like you blame "Booosh" for everything that's wrong.
Dumbass.
What's not to blame? Bush left a crater in the country's economy just like he left a crater in lower Manhattan.

Yawn.

Your "Magic Negro" has dome nothing to "save" the economy.
He has added 2 wars to the two already ongoing. (Which by he way tells you e is part of the Military Industrial Complex).
So is Hillary.

The best thing is that the economy would return to how it was was before Barney Queerboy, Tits Peloski, Dirty Harry and that jackass Obama took over Congress in 2007.

The economy was doing fine until the American people had a brain fart and elected Democrats.

Lets just hope they don't have another brain fart and elect this Crooked Hillary bitch in November. All we need is four more years of the disaster we got from Obama to seal the fate of this country to be a shithole.
Record foreclosures in 2006 is flush's idea of everything was just peachy before Democrats took over in 2007.

giphy.gif

The best thing is that the economy would return to how it was was before Barney Queerboy, Tits Peloski, Dirty Harry and that jackass Obama took over Congress in 2007.

The economy was doing fine until the American people had a brain fart and elected Democrats.

Lets just hope they don't have another brain fart and elect this Crooked Hillary bitch in November. All we need is four more years of the disaster we got from Obama to seal the fate of this country to be a shithole.
Record foreclosures in 2006 is flush's idea of everything was just peachy before Democrats took over in 2007.

giphy.gif

WTF does that have to do with the stark reality that the minority Democrat party was not running the Congress during the years leading up to the record breaking foreclosures in 2006?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WTF does that have to do with the stark reality that the minority Democrat party was not running the Congress during the years leading up to the record breaking foreclosures in 2006?
It has nothing to do with it. He's flailing and talking in circles.

Really? Assholes like you blame EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in this country on Obama. That is asinine. Right?

Dumbass.
What's not to blame? Bush left a crater in the country's economy just like he left a crater in lower Manhattan.

Yawn.

He has added 2 wars to the two already ongoing. (Which by he way tells you e is part of the Military Industrial Complex).
So is Hillary.
Suuure, uh-huh. Typical conservative [il]logic ... when the president is a Democrat, they get the blame for a bad economy but a good economy is just in spite of them. When the president is a Republican, the last Democrat gets the blame for a bad economy and all the credit if the economy's good. Too bad conservatives are ineducable; I've been hearing this same [il]logic for decades.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It has nothing to do with it. He's flailing and talking in circles.

"WTF does that have to do with the stark reality that the minority Democrat party was not running the Congress during the years leading up to the record breaking foreclosures in 2006?"

The foreclosures have/had nothing to with whoever had control of congress.
Surely you are more intelligent than that?

Dumbass.

Yawn.

So is Hillary.
Suuure, uh-huh. Typical conservative [il]logic ... when the president is a Democrat, they get the blame for a bad economy but a good economy is just in spite of them. When the president is a Republican, the last Democrat gets the blame for a bad economy and all the credit if the economy's good. Too bad conservatives are ineducable; I've been hearing this same [il]logic for decades.

Tell me son, what part of that was wrong?
;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No, the point is not the struggle -- it's in the majority NOT passing legislation and then blaming the minority party. That does carry weight in the Senate if the minority party filibusters, but Democrats didn't filibuster GSE reform in the Senate and the House required only a simple majority.

You can't blame Democrats because Republican leadership in the Senate refused to add GSE to the legislative calendar so the full Senate could give it an up/down vote.

Forum List

Back