Does the lying liberal media have its viewers living in a fantasy world of lies/distortions? poll

Does the lying liberal media have its viewers living in a fantasy world of lies/distortions?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's possible they were living in one before they began watching "news" so called

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Does the lying liberal media have its viewers living in a fantasy world of lies/distortions?

I've heard liberals here say things that are patently UN-true, especially concerning the hated Trump.

You'd think that guy was Satan himself, listening to all the UNBELIEVABLY far-fetched BS that... well, that they must have heard when listening to cnn or msnbc or just about any station that is not Fox or Newsmax or Breitbart or The Blaze.. and I know there are others.

I'm trying to think of some of the dumbest, most outlandish stuff I've heard.. I guess I dismissed it all outright, and now because I dismissed it, I can't even recall, but I am thinking and will be back soon.

Why would anyone want to live in a fantasy world where lies fill your mind and influence your behavior, like your voting behavior?

People should want the president who is best for our country, for example, instead of voting for someone who has one foot in the grave and is CORRUPT as hell (but elite dims can't be convicted of anything, apparently)

Last edited:
aaf.png

I've heard liberals here say things that are patently UN-true, especially concerning the hated Trump.

You'd think that guy was Satan himself, listening to all the UNBELIEVABLY far-fetched BS that... well, that they must have heard when listening to cnn or msnbc or just about any station that is not Fox or Newsmax or Breitbart or The Blaze.. and I know there are others.

I'm trying to think of some of the dumbest, most outlandish stuff I've heard.. I guess I dismissed it all outright, and now because I dismissed it, I can't even recall, but I am thinking and will be back soon.

Why would anyone want to live in a fantasy world where lies fill your mind and influence your behavior, like your voting behavior?

People should want the president who is best for our country, for example, instead of voting for someone who has one foot in the grave and is CORRUPT as hell (but elite dims can't be convicted of anything, apparently)
Interesting. You think Democrats might have said some wrong stuff, but you can't remember what that stuff might have been. If you are able to remember what you imagined was said, get back with me. You sound like your story could be entertaining, if you can ever remember what it might have been.

Interesting. You think Democrats might have said some wrong stuff, but you can't remember what that stuff might have been. If you are able to remember what you imagined was said, get back with me. You sound like your story could be entertaining, if you can ever remember what it might have been.

dims say so many dumbass things, it's hard to keep track.

they claim Trump lies and yet I have never caught him in a lie

so I guess there's a question there as to whom is lying..

I just found this

Tell me this post is not LOONY?

He doesn't even say what the hell he's ranting about, what the conservative poster he's addressing allegedly got wrong or "lied about"..

Let's talk about your specific lie in this specific case.

The lie you are trying to spread is obviously laughable and retarded.

So either you are a dishonest liar spreading lies for effect and for attention...

Or

You are embarrassingly gullible and experiencing a mental handicap due to your cultism.

Pick your poison.

:uhoh3:

dims say so many dumbass things, it's hard to keep track.

they claim Trump lies and yet I have never caught him in a lie

so I guess there's a question there as to whom is lying..
The only question is in your mind.

IMG_6905.jpeg

I just found this

Tell me this post is not LOONY?

He doesn't even say what the hell he's ranting about, what the conservative poster he's addressing allegedly got wrong or "lied about"..

Let's talk about your specific lie in this specific case.

The lie you are trying to spread is obviously laughable and retarded.

So either you are a dishonest liar spreading lies for effect and for attention...

Or

You are embarrassingly gullible and experiencing a mental handicap due to your cultism.

Pick your poison.

:uhoh3:
It's your thread, and you can't even recognize a direct answer to your own OP?

Forum List

Back