Does the pimpin of the white house, does this shit ever end?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
593ec3271d00000a28cc2783.jpeg

Com'on guys, if this was Hillary or Obama, com'on....this shit is getting out of hand and yaw know it. Trump doesn't give a shit about this country, you or your fuckin needs, its always about Trump and his fuckin family and for you guys to continue to support this shit.....shame on you!!

Why didn't you speak up when pimp daddy Obama was using the White House for 8 years as a crib for his hommies? .... :afro:

1eb0vd.jpg

Last edited:
Why didn't you speak up when pimp daddy Obama was using the White House as a crib for his hommies? .... :afro:

1eb0vd.jpg

Yeah, like the Muslim Brotherhood. Betcha they won't be having anymore 3-day sleepovers in The White House anytime soon!

:banana: No Jay-Z and Bey, either!

Why didn't you speak up when pimp daddy Obama was using the White House as a crib for his hommies? .... :afro:

BwKiMqnIIAArA2Q.jpg

Hey bitch, when Trump and Obama both stood on the white house steps to say goodbye...the white guy was the one with 3 baby mama's!!

Pimpin the WH?

th
Oh, so celebrating our gays is pimpin the WH? I thought you'd be more prouder, Richard simmon's lover

Richard Simmons?

WTF makes you believe I give a crap about that guy?

Yes, he 'pimped the WH that night, to show how much he loved gays.

did he light it up in blue to support fallen cops?

or any other color to support any other group?

Why didn't you speak up when pimp daddy Obama was using the White House for 8 years as a crib for his hommies? .... :afro:

1eb0vd.jpg

oh good god- couldn't you have gotten a better photoshopped pic?
There are 9 white guys here, who are retired and bored, who have no women to tend to, cause they all with black men and this is their life.....blogging about Obama and why white women prefer sorry ass niggas on a bike over their white ass
s

Pimpin the WH?

th
Oh, so celebrating our gays is pimpin the WH? I thought you'd be more prouder, Richard simmon's lover

Richard Simmons?

WTF makes you believe I give a crap about that guy?

Yes, he 'pimped the WH that night, to show how much he loved gays.

did he light it up in blue to support fallen cops?

or any other color to support any other group?

Dude, the WH was celebrating legislation that was passed that day to give gays the right to marry. Now, with that fact being said, the only celebration Trump seems to enjoy is getting his wallet fat off the ignorance and blindness you white ingrates seem to support. You people are sooo stupid, how the hell do you sleep at night?

Forum List

Back