Does The Right Care About The Middle Class?

One thing we all know is the left doesn't care about anyone. they are the party that champions abortion. the killing of your offspring, your unborn child who will be an adult some day. so they are the party of death
Not to mention the Democrats being the party of faggotry...

But of course, their love of the Muslims will fix that when they include free flying lessons with that Obama phone!!!

LBJ: "I’ll Have Those ******* Voting Democratic For The Next 200 Years."

Democrats should go on their knees and give thanks to LBJ everyday.

http://libertyalliance.com/lbj-ill-*******-voting-democratic-next-200-years/

The Republican Party was created to achieve individual freedom. Then, as now, the antagonist to the Republican party has been the Democrats, the party of collective subjugation and individual enslavement — then physical, now economic.
The first black members of the US House and Senate were Republicans. The first civil rights legislation came from Republicans. Democrats gave us the KKK, Jim Crow, lynchings, poll taxes, literacy tests, and failed policies like the “Great Society.”

The best way to "help" the middle class is for the country to live within its means, encourage self-sufficiency, a strong work ethic, frugality and nuclear families...and for the government to mind its own business.

Don't you worry about how better I am, you're pretty good at the sound bytes also, not smart and not clever
I never use sound bites like, "ALINSKY!".
What point are you trying to make? Alinksky passes legislation?

His work influences Obama. You're spinning your wheels trying to look clever

Not one Jumbo Mortgage (>=200K) was approved for a bus driver until way after Clinton.

Clinton's policies created the problem. Study up and then comment

You know full well Clinton's issue was eliminating Blue Lining for poor neighborhoods.
It had ZERO to do with lending 600K to janitors so they could buy a house anywhere.

Not directly, but I think it could be argued it was a precursor.

Don't you worry about how better I am, you're pretty good at the sound bytes also, not smart and not clever

Not one Jumbo Mortgage (>=200K) was approved for a bus driver until way after Clinton.

You know full well Clinton's issue was eliminating Blue Lining for poor neighborhoods.
It had ZERO to do with lending 600K to janitors so they could buy a house anywhere.

You tried to claim Bush was the cause, Bush warned Congress repeatedly of impending doom in housing and those warnings went unheeded. This is all readily available for someone that really wants the truth

You tried to claim Bush was the cause, Bush warned Congress repeatedly of impending doom in housing and those warnings went unheeded. This is all readily available for someone that really wants the truth
Barney Frank ... google him and "Housing crisis."

Barney Frank ... google him and "Housing crisis."

Then go to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and Bush on GSE reform

The roots of this crisis go back to the Carter administration. That was when government officials, egged on by left-wing activists, began accusing mortgage lenders of racism and "redlining" because urban blacks were being denied mortgages at a higher rate than suburban whites.

The pressure to make more loans to minorities (read: to borrowers with weak credit histories) became relentless. Congress passed the Community Reinvestment Act, empowering regulators to punish banks that failed to "meet the credit needs" of "low-income, minority, and distressed neighborhoods."

Lenders responded by loosening their underwriting standards and making increasingly shoddy loans. The two government-chartered mortgage finance firms, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, encouraged this "subprime" lending by authorizing ever more "flexible" criteria by which high-risk borrowers could be qualified for home loans, and then buying up the questionable mortgages that ensued.

All this was justified as a means of increasing homeownership among minorities and the poor. Affirmative-action policies trumped sound business practices. A manual issued by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston advised mortgage lenders to disregard financial common sense. "Lack of credit history should not be seen as a negative factor," the Fed's guidelines instructed.

Lenders were directed to accept welfare payments and unemployment benefits as "valid income sources" to qualify for a mortgage. Failure to comply could mean a lawsuit.

As long as housing prices kept rising, the illusion that all this was good public policy could be sustained. But it didn't take a financial whiz to recognize that a day of reckoning would come.

"What does it mean when Boston banks start making many more loans to minorities?" I asked in this space in 1995. "Most likely, that they are knowingly approving risky loans in order to get the feds and the activists off their backs . . . When the coming wave of foreclosures rolls through the inner city, which of today's self-congratulating bankers, politicians, and regulators plans to take the credit?"

Frank doesn't. But his fingerprints are all over this fiasco. Time and time again, Frank insisted that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were in good shape.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Frank's fingerprints are all over the financial fiasco - The Boston Globe[/FONT]

Last edited:

GW was smiling his a$$ off about how great the economy was doing.
In fact, GW expressed REPEATEDLEY how EVERY American deserves to own a home.
If wish GW fought as hard to stop the Derivatives (which he DIDN'T) as he did to get his war in Iraq.
I want the truth, so link to it.

The roots of this crisis go back to the Carter administration. That was when government officials, egged on by left-wing activists, began accusing mortgage lenders of racism and "redlining" because urban blacks were being denied mortgages at a higher rate than suburban whites.
The pressure to make more loans to minorities (read: to borrowers with weak credit histories) became relentless. Congress passed the Community Reinvestment Act, empowering regulators to punish banks that failed to "meet the credit needs" of "low-income, minority, and distressed neighborhoods." Lenders responded by loosening their underwriting standards and making increasingly shoddy loans. The two government-chartered mortgage finance firms, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, encouraged this "subprime" lending by authorizing ever more "flexible" criteria by which high-risk borrowers could be qualified for home loans, and then buying up the questionable mortgages that ensued.
All this was justified as a means of increasing homeownership among minorities and the poor. Affirmative-action policies trumped sound business practices. A manual issued by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston advised mortgage lenders to disregard financial common sense. "Lack of credit history should not be seen as a negative factor," the Fed's guidelines instructed. Lenders were directed to accept welfare payments and unemployment benefits as "valid income sources" to qualify for a mortgage. Failure to comply could mean a lawsuit.
As long as housing prices kept rising, the illusion that all this was good public policy could be sustained. But it didn't take a financial whiz to recognize that a day of reckoning would come. "What does it mean when Boston banks start making many more loans to minorities?" I asked in this space in 1995. "Most likely, that they are knowingly approving risky loans in order to get the feds and the activists off their backs . . . When the coming wave of foreclosures rolls through the inner city, which of today's self-congratulating bankers, politicians, and regulators plans to take the credit?"
Frank doesn't. But his fingerprints are all over this fiasco. Time and time again, Frank insisted that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were in good shape.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Frank's fingerprints are all over the financial fiasco - The Boston Globe[/FONT]
Once again, Blue Lining was illegal.

If wish GW fought as hard to stop the Derivatives (which he DIDN'T) as he did to get his war in Iraq.
The truth is the sub-prime mortgages that were being loaded on the economy. It was a form of Affirmative Action and Democrats were crying that minorities could not own homes. So they told the mortgage companies that credit history shouldn't matter, and even welfare payments would be considered income for mortgages. It is all on the Democrats, not Bush!

His warnings to Congress are a matter of public record, at least six times he tried to warn them. Like I said get informed before commenting to me because I grow weary of repeating myself

Forum List

Back