Does this confirm that marriage is pointless?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This married woman at my job seems to always mention how much I go in another's office through out the day which I guess is her way I saying we are dating Actually the girl is really cool and fun to talk and everytime the married woman walks past she says......"in her office again" and starts to laugh. So is this her indirect way of saying she wish I was in her office more often? Why would she even care if she is married?

Guys how would you feel knowing your wife is so focused on how much time a male coworker is in another woman;s office. What's the point of marriage again? lol

Just do the bitch and get it over with.
At least then you'll have something more interesting to tell us. :slap:

This married woman at my job seems to always mention how much I go in another's office through out the day which I guess is her way I saying we are dating Actually the girl is really cool and fun to talk and everytime the married woman walks past she says......"in her office again" and starts to laugh. So is this her indirect way of saying she wish I was in her office more often? Why would she even care if she is married?

Guys how would you feel knowing your wife is so focused on how much time a male coworker is in another woman;s office. What's the point of marriage again? lol
Sounds like you're reading too much into what she's saying.

Sounds like you're reading too much into what she's saying.

She is married and is concerned about the amount of time I spend in another woman's office who is not married. So it sounds like she wants me to come to her office and spend time which should not be the case since she is married

Based on your reaction, maybe she's just getting a kick out of busting your chops.:dunno:

I'd fire your ass for spending so much time socializing rather than doing your work...

I'd fire your ass for spending so much time socializing rather than doing your work...

No I may just stop in her office on my way to the bathroom or to the mailroom and lunch

Forum List

Back