Does Tramp want to slash payroll employment tax for a year, believe me it will never come back

Politicians from both parties have borrowed (raided) from SS several times, and have not repaid it.

How were they ever going to repay it hold a government bake sale? The only way they can repay it is to tax us a 2nd time. This is an organized crime family's dream, force people to put money into a retirement fund, then 'borrow' it, then force people to put the money into the retirement fund a 2nd time and pretend like you paid the loan back.

Is this tramps way to dismember SS and Medicare, the republicans have been trying to do it for eons. They want people to put their money in the stock market instead of putting in it in SS and Medicare.

How low can he be. It he takes that away , it will never come back. We need to make sure the Democrats control the house and the Senate and elect a Democratic Potus.
------------------------------------
Trump Wants to Slash Payroll Taxes: What It Means for You
Find out what the White House proposal would do to your paycheck.

If you die at age 64, after paying into SS home.att.com decades, how much to you get?

Last edited:
Did TDS lefties ever consider how large and small corporations can cover payroll tax if there is no income? Maybe Sanders dropped out too soon.

Ever think of giving 500 to every adult for a year, that way even people that don't work will benifit.
Screw small and large corps, one they do away with it, it will be gone forever.
Screw small and large corps

Who do you think employs people you moron?

Politicians from both parties have borrowed (raided) from SS several times, and have not repaid it.

How were they ever going to repay it hold a government bake sale? The only way they can repay it is to tax us a 2nd time. This is an organized crime family's dream, force people to put money into a retirement fund, then 'borrow' it, then force people to put the money into the retirement fund a 2nd time and pretend like you paid the loan back.
It sure doesn't stop their pork barrel spending, does it?
Sad that those that will be retiring in 15-20 years and beyond are going to have an issue with SS being insolvent.
Then you have knuckleheads like Penny who blame only the republicans

Is this tramps way to dismember SS and Medicare, the republicans have been trying to do it for eons. They want people to put their money in the stock market instead of putting in it in SS and Medicare.

How low can he be. It he takes that away , it will never come back. We need to make sure the Democrats control the house and the Senate and elect a Democratic Potus.

Republicans want to starve the beast.

Cut funding to Social Security and then claim it is insolvent

That is their plan.
What IS wrong with the SS has crossed party lines, and if you can't admit that, then you're just
a garden variety political hack.
SS has no party
I have no idea what you're even talking about. Put down the bong, wait 20 min. and then get back to us.

It sure doesn't stop their pork barrel spending, does it?
Sad that those that will be retiring in 15-20 years and beyond are going to have an issue with SS being insolvent.
Then you have knuckleheads like Penny who blame only the republicans

No amount of tax revenue would and yes its BOTH Dem's and Rep's at the hog trough slurping.

I'd be fine with that.
Give me back what I put in and shut that MFer down.

Social Security is a regressive tax which hurts to poor. And libtardos have never found a regressive tax they didn't like.
How many people save for the future now, its a lifesaver for the maj of US citizens.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to let em know if you dont save it's on you.
You know,light a fire under their ass so to speak.

Social Security is a regressive tax which hurts to poor. And libtardos have never found a regressive tax they didn't like.
How many people save for the future now, its a lifesaver for the maj of US citizens.

It's only a lifesaver because it was foisted on them therefore they become a subject of the state instead of investing for their future. It's regressive, it takes a higher percentage of lower income. It's bullshit right down to the local level with flat taxes on utilities, property tax, sales tax, and several more taxes. Like I said, Democrats love them some regressive taxes instead of empowering society. They need them to be slaves.

No Its become a life saver, since many americans can't save for a rainy day, look at now there are millions going to the foodbank.

No the captialitsts did what they did to America, go far and search for the cheapest wages, by golly tramp and Ivanka did. They could careless about American citizens.

Cant or wont?
Why couldnt they take what was being taken from their paychecks for SS and put it into savings or invest in low risk long term investments?
They'd be a hell of a lot better of than the crumbs they get from SS.

If you die at age 64, after paying into SS home.att.com decades, how much to you get?

Yep..
My Dad died at 54 and didnt receive shit obviously.
Although my mother got a pretty good percent of it even though they'd been divorced for years......boy was my step mom Pissed!!!!

Did TDS lefties ever consider how large and small corporations can cover payroll tax if there is no income? Maybe Sanders dropped out too soon.

Ever think of giving 500 to every adult for a year, that way even people that don't work will benifit.
Screw small and large corps, one they do away with it, it will be gone forever.
Screw small and large corps

Who do you think employs people you moron?

Yep...
That goes back to liberals crying about corp welfare and try and compare it to some ghetto dweller with six kids.

It's only a lifesaver because it was foisted on them therefore they become a subject of the state instead of investing for their future. It's regressive, it takes a higher percentage of lower income. It's bullshit right down to the local level with flat taxes on utilities, property tax, sales tax, and several more taxes. Like I said, Democrats love them some regressive taxes instead of empowering society. They need them to be slaves.

No Its become a life saver, since many americans can't save for a rainy day, look at now there are millions going to the foodbank.

No the captialitsts did what they did to America, go far and search for the cheapest wages, by golly tramp and Ivanka did. They could careless about American citizens.

Cant or wont?
Why couldnt they take what was being taken from their paychecks for SS and put it into savings or invest in low risk long term investments?
3 counties in TX did that in the early 70s before Congress outlawed it.

Those retirees make 2 times or more than similar SS recipients every month. And the money is theirs to leave to someone when they die.

Cant or wont?
3 counties in TX did that in the early 70s before Congress outlawed it.

Those retirees make 2 times or more than similar SS recipients every month. And the money is theirs to leave to someone when they die.

Yeah...the only person who gets it now is the spouse.

Trump Wants to Slash Payroll Taxes:

I highly doubt that's going to happen, but if it does, fine by me. Why should I pay into Social Security when I'm never going to get any of it back due to you greedy Boomers sucking it all up like the parasites you are?

I love watching libtards howl.

Trump Wants to Slash Payroll Taxes:

I highly doubt that's going to happen, but if it does, fine by me. Why should I pay into Social Security when I'm never going to get any of it back due to you greedy Boomers sucking it all up like the parasites you are?

Wait,how old are you?
I'm 54 and think I might slide in under the wire if I take it early.

At 24 years I'b be concerned as well.

I've got about seven years till I can take it early which is fine by me.
I figure it's best to take it at a loss while it's still there and while I'm still among the living.

Forum List

Back