Does Tramp want to slash payroll employment tax for a year, believe me it will never come back

Is this tramps way to dismember SS and Medicare, the republicans have been trying to do it for eons. They want people to put their money in the stock market instead of putting in it in SS and Medicare.

How low can he be. It he takes that away , it will never come back. We need to make sure the Democrats control the house and the Senate and elect a Democratic Potus.
------------------------------------
Trump Wants to Slash Payroll Taxes: What It Means for You
Find out what the White House proposal would do to your paycheck.

Social Security is a regressive tax which hurts to poor. And libtardos have never found a regressive tax they didn't like.
How many people save for the future now, its a lifesaver for the maj of US citizens.

It's only a lifesaver because it was foisted on them therefore they become a subject of the state instead of investing for their future. It's regressive, it takes a higher percentage of lower income. It's bullshit right down to the local level with flat taxes on utilities, property tax, sales tax, and several more taxes. Like I said, Democrats love them some regressive taxes instead of empowering society. They need them to be slaves.

No Its become a life saver, since many americans can't save for a rainy day, look at now there are millions going to the foodbank.

No the captialitsts did what they did to America, go far and search for the cheapest wages, by golly tramp and Ivanka did. They could careless about American citizens.
Penelope...there are thousands and thousands of taxes. Microscopic ones to big ones. We do not see most of them. But we feel them. Taxes, fees and fines bring in the moolah for the governments that operate within this nation.

I'm 54 and think I might slide in under the wire if I take it early.

Keep voting for republicans and you can be sure you won't.

Oh, puh-leeze.... Stop pretending like the Democrats give any more of a shit about the average American than the Republicans do. You're all slaves to your corporate masters. That's why the non-stimulus Wall Street bailout bill passed unanimously in the Senate and by overwhelming voice vote in the House.

Is this tramps way to dismember SS and Medicare, the republicans have been trying to do it for eons. They want people to put their money in the stock market instead of putting in it in SS and Medicare.

How low can he be. It he takes that away , it will never come back. We need to make sure the Democrats control the house and the Senate and elect a Democratic Potus.

And you know that is such a GREAT idea! I've been proposing for years that individuals have the FREEDOM to tell
HHS (SS/Medicare) where the 12.4% tax goes (6.2% by employer and 6.2% employee...which dummies like you have had no idea.)!
IT is a totally proven fact that if a person when age 25 starting to work paid into a self directed mutual fund, savings account, bonds, etc. that the HHS complies with the wishes.
Since its inception on May 26, 1896, the Dow Jones average rate of return each year has been 5.42 percent, but the market has changed significantly during those 122 years
So consider these facts:
Using the S&P 500 Index as a benchmark, stocks have had an average annual return of nearly 13% over the past 10 years and about 9% over the past 15 years.
Now these average salary information from this site: The Average Salary by Age for Americans - SmartAsset

So HELL YES anyone who has seen the value of investing in stocks over the last 50 years why not
tell HHS where to put the money?
FICAinmutualfunds.png

www.fool.com?

How long have you been writing for them?

And what happens with the ones that pissed away their “extra” money on new pickup trucks and other assorted shit instead of investing and saving and now find themselves too feeble to work?

Fuck ‘em! Is that the solution?

Social Security is a regressive tax which hurts to poor. And libtardos have never found a regressive tax they didn't like.
How many people save for the future now, its a lifesaver for the maj of US citizens.
It would have been a much better retirement for up and coming retirees if
the damn politicians hadn't kept raiding it and using it as their slush fund.

If SS were not used to meet day-to-day government expenses, what would suppose should be done with it?

Republicans want to starve the beast.

Cut funding to Social Security and then claim it is insolvent

That is their plan.

Says who?

And you know that is such a GREAT idea! I've been proposing for years that individuals have the FREEDOM to tell
HHS (SS/Medicare) where the 12.4% tax goes (6.2% by employer and 6.2% employee...which dummies like you have had no idea.)!
IT is a totally proven fact that if a person when age 25 starting to work paid into a self directed mutual fund, savings account, bonds, etc. that the HHS complies with the wishes.
Since its inception on May 26, 1896, the Dow Jones average rate of return each year has been 5.42 percent, but the market has changed significantly during those 122 years
So consider these facts:
Using the S&P 500 Index as a benchmark, stocks have had an average annual return of nearly 13% over the past 10 years and about 9% over the past 15 years.
Now these average salary information from this site: The Average Salary by Age for Americans - SmartAsset

So HELL YES anyone who has seen the value of investing in stocks over the last 50 years why not
View attachment 322253

Did you include the 35% loss I incurred during the month of March?

So consider these facts:

View attachment 322253

ONE F...king TIME you dumb shit! I showed you 50 years! 50 years and are aware that there are MORE ups than downs? Dummy!
Right you lost 35% in March? What were you invested in? I bet it was some front end loaded mutual fund like I use to sell!
ONE time... ONE time!
When I first had my securities license we were all concerned... There was a prediction the DJIA would fall 50% the next year!
50%!!! Think about that! Oh did I mention that the DJIA was at that time in 1972 was 889.30?
Right and he was wrong! Today 23,719... over 26 times higher 48 years ago!

So consider these facts:

View attachment 322253

ONE F...king TIME you dumb shit! I showed you 50 years! 50 years and are aware that there are MORE ups than downs? Dummy!
Right you lost 35% in March? What were you invested in? I bet it was some front end loaded mutual fund like I use to sell!
ONE time... ONE time!
When I first had my securities license we were all concerned... There was a prediction the DJIA would fall 50% the next year!
50%!!! Think about that! Oh did I mention that the DJIA was at that time in 1972 was 889.30?

I had finally recovered from 2008 and was actually making money again. It took 8 years to start back where it was in 2008. How many years do I have to wait this time? Since I could retire next month, but because of these losses, does that mean I have to wait until 2028 when I am dead and gone to retire?

Did%20anyone%20tell%20you-L.jpg

So consider these facts:

View attachment 322253

ONE time... ONE time!

I had finally recovered from 2008 and was actually making money again. It took 8 years to start back where it was in 2008. How many years do I have to wait this time? Since I could retire next month, but because of these losses, does that mean I have to wait until 2028 when I am dead and gone to retire?
Well you were stupid to leave it in the market then!
The whole point is when you are younger invest in risky but longer term growth.
THEN when you get about 60 start moving into bonds, treasuries, savings accounts etc... obviously where you are more secure.
But you stupidly then kept ALL your assets in equities with appreciation potential versus moving into revenue potentials, ie. bonds, etc.
Smart people dependent on their investments realize this...evidently you didn't! Dummy!

So consider these facts:

View attachment 322253

ONE time... ONE time!

THEN when you get about 60 start moving into bonds, treasuries, savings accounts etc... obviously where you are more secure.
But you stupidly then kept ALL your assets in equities with appreciation potential versus moving into revenue potentials, ie. bonds, etc.
Smart people dependent on their investments realize this...evidently you didn't! Dummy!

Who said I had it all in stocks? Uh, you ASSUMED like a dumbass would!

The author of that article makes a fatal assumption.

He is asasuming that employers will add their cost back into the paychecks of employees so that they will receive 15.3% more pay but employers are not going to be forced to do that so people will see only a 7.65% increase

NO one is "assuming" that the employer is going to pay the employee what they usually pay to the government unless the government relieves the employer of the obligation to the government.
Politicians from both parties have borrowed (raided) from SS several times, and have not repaid it.
Are you this much of a hack that you can't even admit to the truth, Penny? WELL, ARE YOU?

This myth, "Politicians from both parties have borrowed (raided) from SS several times, and have not repaid it.", has been proven false for decades. I guess it never got around to you and the other intentionally ignorant Progressives.

Are you this much of a hack that you can't even admit to the truth, Meister? WELL, ARE YOU?

"Somewhere between Social Security going "on-budget" in 1969 and today, Americans believe the program's spare cash was raided, used to fund wars, and never repaid, leaving seniors high and dry. However, this isn't the case.

Here's the truth: Social Security's asset reserves have been borrowed by the federal government, but this borrowing is required by law. The Social Security Administration invests the program's asset reserves into special-issue bonds and, to a lesser extent, certificates of indebtedness. In turn, the federal government utilizes this cash to fund all types of budget line items. This might include defense spending, but it may also include social programs, education, and healthcare. Money borrowed from Social Security isn't earmarked for any federal spending program, in particular, so suggesting that the borrowing was done solely to fund wars isn't correct."

[...]

"In addition, what most folks are probably overlooking is that Social Security is being paid interest on what it's lent to Congress. The combination of various maturities and yields on its special-issue bonds worked out to an average interest rate of 2.844% at the end of April. In 2018, interest income led to just over $83 billion in revenue collection, or a little more than 8% of all the money Social Security collected last year."

So consider these facts:

View attachment 322253

ONE time... ONE time!

So what other kind of equity investment with interest payments ALSO have depreciation? Unless you were buying junk bonds, then the only way B grade bombs lose value if you can't redeem at face value? Then you are dumber yet if at 12 years from next month
you were still buying equity... you need some financial advisor to straighten you out as any one knows that the closer you get to retirement the fewer chances for your equity to be lost you would be invested in.

The Vanguard funds move from a 90/10 mix of stocks and bonds at age 40 to a
50/50 mix by age 65.
They end up at 30/70 allocation at age 72.
“We’re balancing three key risks — market risk, longevity risk and inflation risk —
and we want a portfolio that works across different markets,” said Brancato.

So how in the hell were you in the equities market so deep that just one month from retirement you lost 35% of your equities?
GEEZ....

It's only a lifesaver because it was foisted on them therefore they become a subject of the state instead of investing for their future. It's regressive, it takes a higher percentage of lower income. It's bullshit right down to the local level with flat taxes on utilities, property tax, sales tax, and several more taxes. Like I said, Democrats love them some regressive taxes instead of empowering society. They need them to be slaves.

No Its become a life saver, since many americans can't save for a rainy day, look at now there are millions going to the foodbank.

No the captialitsts did what they did to America, go far and search for the cheapest wages, by golly tramp and Ivanka did. They could careless about American citizens.

Cant or wont?
Why couldnt they take what was being taken from their paychecks for SS and put it into savings or invest in low risk long term investments?
They'd be a hell of a lot better of than the crumbs they get from SS.
3 counties in TX did that in the early 70s before Congress outlawed it.

Those retirees make 2 times or more than similar SS recipients every month. And the money is theirs to leave to someone when they die.

Galveston, Texas and two adjoining counties.

So consider these facts:

View attachment 322253

ONE time... ONE time!

So what other kind of equity investment with interest payments ALSO have depreciation? Unless you were buying junk bonds, then the only way B grade bombs lose value if you can't redeem at face value? Then you are dumber yet if at 12 years from next month
you were still buying equity... you need some financial advisor to straighten you out as any one knows that the closer you get to retirement the fewer chances for your equity to be lost you would be invested in.

The Vanguard funds move from a 90/10 mix of stocks and bonds at age 40 to a
50/50 mix by age 65.
They end up at 30/70 allocation at age 72.
“We’re balancing three key risks — market risk, longevity risk and inflation risk —
and we want a portfolio that works across different markets,” said Brancato.

So how in the hell were you in the equities market so deep that just one month from retirement you lost 35% of your equities?
GEEZ....

I am 59 1/2 next month dumbass! I have done exactly as you said. Now, don't you feel stupid?

Cant or wont?
Why couldnt they take what was being taken from their paychecks for SS and put it into savings or invest in low risk long term investments?
They'd be a hell of a lot better of than the crumbs they get from SS.
3 counties in TX did that in the early 70s before Congress outlawed it.

Those retirees make 2 times or more than similar SS recipients every month. And the money is theirs to leave to someone when they die.

Galveston, Texas and two adjoining counties.

Those people have long since retired. Do the math!

Because I had a state retirement fund, I was locked out of SS for 10+ years. My state retirement was worthless when compared to what I could have added to my SS.

Forum List

Back