🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does twitter own the @ sign. ??

Antifa IS fascist. Harassing them is praiseworthy. Therefore, Twitter bans you for it. Liberal “logic” in a nutshell.

“Liberal logic” is an oxymoron.

Nah.
Antifa is thousands of different and totally disorganized individuals, all of whom have their own ideas.
Harassing anyone is destructive, as you can only change anything by engaging them, not harassing.
A lot of people are wrong, but that does not mean they have bad motivation.
And if you assume their motives are bad, you likely not only are wrong, but miss any opportunity to make anything better.

Antifa IS fascist. Harassing them is praiseworthy. Therefore, Twitter bans you for it. Liberal “logic” in a nutshell.

Liberal logic is oxymoronic

There's a campaign slogan..

I thought hope and change was pretty stupid..

Nah.
Antifa is thousands of different and totally disorganized individuals, all of whom have their own ideas.
Harassing anyone is destructive, as you can only change anything by engaging them, not harassing.
And if you assume their motives are bad, you likely not only are wrong, but miss any opportunity to make anything better.
Nah. They are violent opposition to anyone who dares to disagree with their views. Masked, dark-shirted, indoctrinated violent organized and even trained. Their name claims anti. Their behavior embraces what they pretend to oppose.

Nah.
Here's my tweet in the context of josh hawleys wife and baby were under insurrection (US Senator).

I wrote. "I'll shoot the first mother fucker that breaks through my front door antifa or otherwise"

They suspended me for harrassing a political faction they say doesn't even exist..

Hmmm.

Definitely the 1st amendment is very threatened, but that is because there is no public support for media access.
The original Founders assumed people could get by with a soapbox a loud voice.
That is no longer true.
It has to have electronic amplification to reach people.
But the only means of doing that also wants money.
So you have to find ways to entertain, so that you than provide a value.
But it is not that hard to avoid getting kicked off.
And there are FaceBook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Whatsapp, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, SnapChat, PInterest, etc.
On jan 5th i switched to parler,
Which was shut down a few hours later..

Free speech is tenuous and privitised.

Much like our name is democrat, so we regulate/define democracy..

Asholes...

Last edited:

What makes them fascist except you don’t like the word?

The fact that they protest fascism?

What makes them fascist except you don’t like the word?

The fact that they protest fascism?
They employ fascism. Snap out of it, Leftwinger.

Their use of “Anti” before “fascist” is a deliberate and conscious fraud by them.

Twitter banned me after 15 years because i have to be 13 yrs old..

That's the latest one...

I was suspended for harassing antifa...

I think twitter facebook and others may exercise a political bent/agenda...
Anyone with any sense at all would get rid of you as soon as possible.

They employ fascism. Snap out of it, Leftwinger.

Their use of “Anti” before “fascist” is a deliberate and conscious fraud by them.
show me

Do you even know what a fascist is?

Look up Antifa violence. Evidence of their behavior is so readily and easily available even you can do find it!

Yes. Do you grasp what “fascist” and “fascist behavior” means?

STRIKE TWO!

You still haven’t shown where Antifa is fascist

STRIKE TWO!

You still haven’t shown where Antifa is fascist
You’re a blind ump.

They employ fascist tactics. And if you don’t understand that or if you can’t find the integrity deep within you to admit it, that’s on you.

In one limited way, I am glad that you are feigning ignorance. I chose to try to paint something for you and the quick research I am doing anew led me to an opinion piece. Of course, you will predictably and ploddingly “disagree.” That’s fine. I don’t expect open-mindedness from you.

But wait! There’s more! Again, in your stubborn closed-minded way, you will nit-pick this next piece, too. Again, I expect nothing more from you and your ilk. But this one was written BY a former member of Antifa. Unlike you, he gets that parading a label doesn’t mean that you are what you pretend to be. If you engage in the tactics of the Brown Shirts in order to suppress dissent and to impose your view of what society “ought to be” on others, dude, you’ve essentially become the very thing you claim to oppose.

You’re a blind ump.

They employ fascist tactics. And if you don’t understand that or if you can’t find the integrity deep within you to admit it, that’s on you.

In one limited way, I am glad that you are feigning ignorance. I chose to try to paint something for you and the quick research I am doing anew led me to an opinion piece. Of course, you will predictably and ploddingly “disagree.” That’s fine. I don’t expect open-mindedness from you.

But wait! There’s more! Again, in your stubborn closed-minded way, you will nit-pick this next piece, too. Again, I expect nothing more from you and your ilk. But this one was written BY a former member of Antifa. Unlike you, he gets that parading a label doesn’t mean that you are what you pretend to be. If you engage in the tactics of the Brown Shirts in order to suppress dissent and to impose your view of what society “ought to be” on others, dude, you’ve essentially become the very thing you claim to oppose.

STRIKE THREE

You still haven’t provided what specifically Antifa does that is fascist

Protest is anything but fascist
They protest White Supremacists and that makes them fascist?

It is the White Supremacists who are fascist

Liberal logic is oxymoronic

There's a campaign slogan..

I thought hope and change was pretty stupid..

The meaning of "liberal" is one who believes in a democratic republic based on inherent individual liberties.
You can be against people calling themselves "liberal" is you think they actually are not, but it is impossible to be against the definition of "liberal" without being a fascist.

STRIKE THREE

You still haven’t provided what specifically Antifa does that is fascist

Protest is anything but fascist
They protest White Supremacists and that makes them fascist?

It is the White Supremacists who are fascist
If you were an umpire, you’d be fired. You can’t call balls and strikes when you’re blind.

And, you’re also lying again. Obviously. I did tell you what Antifa does.

Finally, as I was easily able to correctly predict, you can’t address any of the pieces I provided, so you cowardly slink away by ignoring what they say. Actually, guess I gave you too much credit. You aren’t even rising enough to pick any nits. You’re just slithering away.

Ump, to paraphrase the words once used by our prior President, “you’re fired.”

Nah. They are violent opposition to anyone who dares to disagree with their views. Masked, dark-shirted, indoctrinated violent organized and even trained. Their name claims anti. Their behavior embraces what they pretend to oppose.

Antifa is hardly even noticeable, and certainly no centrally organized, indoctrinaed, or trained.
If they were, they would be more successful.
They also tend to be very young.

The meaning of "liberal" is one who believes in a democratic republic based on inherent individual liberties.
You can be against people calling themselves "liberal" is you think they actually are not, but it is impossible to be against the definition of "liberal" without being a fascist.
That’s not “the” definition of “liberal.” One need not be a fascist to deny your error.

Here's my tweet in the context of josh hawleys wife and baby were under insurrection (US Senator).

I wrote. "I'll shoot the first mother fucker that breaks through my front door antifa or otherwise"

They suspended me for harrassing a political faction they say doesn't even exist..

Hmmm.

While there is nothing wrong with defending your home, it also has no place in a forum where you are supposed to be trying to convince someone else of your political facts or logic.
It is not relevant to the discussion, so there is no reason to bring it up.
It implies violence, so then crosses the line where they feel they need to censor.
While I do not like censorship, it is bad to reduce any discussion by violent images, feelings, etc.
Humans are not supposed to like the concept of someone being killed or shot.
So it is a very unpleasant scenario you described and made people imagine.
You should not do that.

Forum List

Back