🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does twitter own the @ sign. ??

STRIKE THREE

You still haven’t provided what specifically Antifa does that is fascist

Protest is anything but fascist
They protest White Supremacists and that makes them fascist?

It is the White Supremacists who are fascist
that used to be true, the nature of the democrat party, has come full circle.

The clan party has become the party of facism/marxist,

The far left joins the extreme right,
Name & blame.

Change the game...

The meaning of "liberal" is one who believes in a democratic republic based on inherent individual liberties.
You can be against people calling themselves "liberal" is you think they actually are not, but it is impossible to be against the definition of "liberal" without being a fascist.
Well said, serves as a perpetual reminder, it's the leadership tries to speak for too many.

The party is leaving their voters in droves.

While there is nothing wrong with defending your home, it also has no place in a forum where you are supposed to be trying to convince someone else of your political facts or logic.
It is not relevant to the discussion, so there is no reason to bring it up.
It implies violence, so then crosses the line where they feel they need to censor.
While I do not like censorship, it is bad to reduce any discussion by violent images, feelings, etc.
Humans are not supposed to like the concept of someone being killed or shot.
So it is a very unpleasant scenario you described and made people imagine.
You should not do that.
Nobody wants to fight, but someone needs to know how...

I should do exactly that...
without prejudice..

and i do.

I put small "Legitimate Political Discourse" stickers on my 30 round AR magazines so that I can tell which ones are mine at the range. I don't know if that helps me to own democracy, but I'm not really in the market.
awesome. I'm glad you're here.

They were certainly noticeable in Portland.
They don’t have to be centrally organized although there is an organizing effort behind all of their affiliate groups. What does that have to do with anything? They are indeed absolutely indoctrinated and are ready to impose their views on others by violence and suppression of dissent.

Here is the kind of dog shit you are defending:

And here is some analysis which you might agree with to some extent, but you will continue to otherwise ignore:

antifa is the militant branch of blm, bourne from marx,
karl, not groucho..

Forum List

Back