🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does twitter own the @ sign. ??

Antifa is hardly even noticeable, and certainly no centrally organized, indoctrinaed, or trained.
If they were, they would be more successful.
They also tend to be very young.
They were certainly noticeable in Portland.
They don’t have to be centrally organized although there is an organizing effort behind all of their affiliate groups. What does that have to do with anything? They are indeed absolutely indoctrinated and are ready to impose their views on others by violence and suppression of dissent.

Here is the kind of dog shit you are defending:

And here is some analysis which you might agree with to some extent, but you will continue to otherwise ignore:

They employ fascism. Snap out of it, Leftwinger.

Their use of “Anti” before “fascist” is a deliberate and conscious fraud by them.

They employ fascism. Snap out of it, Leftwinger.

Their use of “Anti” before “fascist” is a deliberate and conscious fraud by them.
Fascism is an Ancient Roman tradition of an oligarchy of the wealthy elite, military, and priesthood.
It is not a tactic, so can use be used.
It is a coalition of those with similar desires to control or manipulate the poor majority.

That’s not “the” definition of “liberal.” One need not be a fascist to deny your error.

Wrong.
The concept and definition of the word "liberal" comes from the Founders.
They believed in the American Revolution based on liberal principles.
That can not change.
If you do not like democrats, then say they are violating liberal principles, do not claim the word "liberal" means something else.

Fascism is an Ancient Roman tradition of an oligarchy of the wealthy elite, military, and priesthood.
It is not a tactic, so can use be used.
It is a coalition of those with similar desires to control or manipulate the poor majority.
The fasces were rods bound together.

Another pointless factoid. Like your prior lecture.

I didn’t say that fascism was a tactic. But fascist do employ tactics. If you can’t grasp the difference, maybe a discussion board is above your pay grade.

Look up Antifa violence. Evidence of their behavior is so readily and easily available even you can do find it!

Yes. Do you grasp what “fascist” and “fascist behavior” means?

Since Fascism is a coalition of the ruling wealthy elite, "fascist behavior" means hiring goons like police to break strikes or bust heads.
If you think it means mobs or riots, you are wrong.
Mobs or riots tend to be by the poor majority, not the wealthy elite.

Since Fascism is a coalition of the ruling wealthy elite, "fascist behavior" means hiring goons like police to break strikes or bust heads.
If you think it means mobs or riots, you are wrong.
Mobs or riots tend to be by the poor majority, not the wealthy elite.
That’s also not the definition of “fascism.” So your attempt at making a point was destined to be pointless. Are you always such an Oblio?

They were certainly noticeable in Portland.
They don’t have to be centrally organized although there is an organizing effort behind all of their affiliate groups. What does that have to do with anything? They are indeed absolutely indoctrinated and are ready to impose their views on others by violence and suppression of dissent.

Here is the kind of dog shit you are defending:

And here is some analysis which you might agree with to some extent, but you will continue to otherwise ignore:

I do not know much about Portland or San Diego these days, but I think government is totally corrupt and owned by the wealthy elite.
The reason I know is that we are about the only country in the world without public health care, our tuition is too high, we have almost no unions, minimum wage is a joke, the tax laws are incredibly biased for the wealthy elite, both political parties are corrupt fakes, etc.
I see no way out except for something like Antifa, since we likely need another rebellion.
The War on Drugs, the War in Iraq, etc., are all just totally criminal.

The fasces were rods bound together.

Another pointless factoid. Like your prior lecture.

I didn’t say that fascism was a tactic. But fascist do employ tactics. If you can’t grasp the difference, maybe a discussion board is above your pay grade.

Yes the fasces were the axe handles used as badge of office by the Lictors, to keep order.
Binding them together was used as a symbol of "strength in unity".
That was to remind the factions of the wealthy elite, the aristocrats, military, and priesthood, to stick together.

And if we look at modern example, WWII Germany and Italy, the fascists again were still the wealthy elite, the aristocrats, military, corporate owners.
Only a very slight change.

And the young, majority, working poor, are supposed to be anti-facist.
That is what makes a democracy better than fascism.

That’s also not the definition of “fascism.” So your attempt at making a point was destined to be pointless. Are you always such an Oblio?

That is the definition of fascism.
It is and always has been about the coalition of the wealthy elite.
Facism is always bad, and always has to be destroyed by the angry democratic mobs of poor majority.

I do not know much about Portland or San Diego these days, but I think government is totally corrupt and owned by the wealthy elite.
The reason I know is that we are about the only country in the world without public health care, our tuition is too high, we have almost no unions, minimum wage is a joke, the tax laws are incredibly biased for the wealthy elite, both political parties are corrupt fakes, etc.
I see no way out except for something like Antifa, since we likely need another rebellion.
The War on Drugs, the War in Iraq, etc., are all just totally criminal.
I don’t believe that government is totally corrupt. But even if I did, that has damn little to do with whether Antifa employs Brown Shirt violent tactics and for much the same reason: to deny others with whom they disagree any say in how society can be run and to deny them even the right to speak in opposition.

Yes the fasces were the axe handles used as badge of office by the Lictors, to keep order.
Binding them together was used as a symbol of "strength in unity".
That was to remind the factions of the wealthy elite, the aristocrats, military, and priesthood, to stick together.

And if we look at modern example, WWII Germany and Italy, the fascists again were still the wealthy elite, the aristocrats, military, corporate owners.
Only a very slight change.

And the young, majority, working poor, are supposed to be anti-facist.
That is what makes a democracy better than fascism.
Again, I don’t give a shit about the ax handles as a symbol of authority. Trivia time comes when Jeopardy is on.

And your analysis is narrow minded, myopic and I’ll-informed. And nobody should be a fascist. It’s a grunting violent illicit manner of attempting to govern or exert society. It’s mindless and often hateful.

Plus which, democracy IS better than fascism. But to thankfully we are not a democracy. We (the United States of America) are a Constitutional Republic. That is vastly superior to a “democracy.”

That is the definition of fascism.
It is and always has been about the coalition of the wealthy elite.
Facism is always bad, and always has to be destroyed by the angry democratic mobs of poor majority.
No. It’s not. You are absolutely wrong. Fascism is bad. I agree with that. But your definition is flatly wrong.

I don’t believe that government is totally corrupt. But even if I did, that has damn little to do with whether Antifa employs Brown Shirt violent tactics and for much the same reason: to deny others with whom they disagree any say in how society can be run and to deny them even the right to speak in opposition.

I do not care what you "believe".
The government has the highest % imprisoned in the world, the war on drugs is clearly illegal, and so are things like the WMD lies about Iraq, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.

And your claim Antifa is atempting to, "deny others with whom they disagree any say in how society can be run and to deny them even the right to speak in opposition", that makes no sense. Antifa has no control over or even access to the media, and has no ability to effect what is being said at all.

I do not care what you "believe".
The government has the highest % imprisoned in the world, the war on drugs is clearly illegal, and so are things like the WMD lies about Iraq, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.

And your claim Antifa is atempting to, "deny others with whom they disagree any say in how society can be run and to deny them even the right to speak in opposition", that makes no sense. Antifa has no control over or even access to the media, and has no ability to effect what is being said at all.
I also don’t care what you “believe”. Your ignorance is quite unpersuasive.
Your denial of what Antifa does and tries to do shows your lack of thinking skills. One need not have access to the media, you imbecile, to seek to shut down the voice of others.

Damn but you’re dull.

Again, I don’t give a shit about the ax handles as a symbol of authority. Trivia time comes when Jeopardy is on.

And your analysis is narrow minded, myopic and I’ll-informed. And nobody should be a fascist. It’s a grunting violent illicit manner of attempting to govern or exert society. It’s mindless and often hateful.

Plus which, democracy IS better than fascism. But to thankfully we are not a democracy. We (the United States of America) are a Constitutional Republic. That is vastly superior to a “democracy.”

The POINT is that fascism is an authoritarian dictatorship of the wealthy elite, by definition.
Fascism is not defined by tactics.

Democracy is better than fascism, but you have not shown that the current government is not fascist, and you have not shown that Antifa is not a democracy in action.
It sure looks like the government is a dictatorship of the wealthy elite, and it sure looks like the majority working poor are rising up in rebellion.
Which makes Antifa look like the good guys to me.

I also don’t care what you “believe”. Your ignorance is quite unpersuasive.
Your denial of what Antifa does and tries to do shows your lack of thinking skills. One need not have access to the media, you imbecile, to seek to shut down the voice of others.

Damn but you’re dull.

The media is lying to us, like claiming Iraq has stockpiles of WMD.
Why?
So the can scare us and murder thousands in order to steal their oil.
So then how is this country NOT fascist?
When the wealthy elite murder, lie, and steal, so they can maintain control over the poor majority, that is exactly and identical to the Roman definition of fascism.

The POINT is that fascism is an authoritarian dictatorship of the wealthy elite, by definition.
Fascism is not defined by tactics.

Democracy is better than fascism, but you have not shown that the current government is not fascist, and you have not shown that Antifa is not a democracy in action.
It sure looks like the government is a dictatorship of the wealthy elite, and it sure looks like the majority working poor are rising up in rebellion.
Which makes Antifa look like the good guys to me.
No. Your definition is not the definition of fascism.

I also separately disagree with your myopic views about our society. And nobody being sprayed with bear repellant by the vermin Antifa shitheads would agree with you that they are good guys.

Your views are completely askew because of your jaundiced view of what America is. As much as you have a right to harbor those views, that doesn’t make you right nor does it explain your support for a violent bunch of assholes.

Bottom line: Antifa doesn’t have any legitimate right to suppress anybody’s speech or the right of anybody hearing those thoughts.

By the way: the origin of Antifa is not a bad origin. Why it is largely today is a very different story.

Today, Antifa here, in America, should be treated like the domestic terrorist scumbags they are.

Forum List

Back