Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year!

Repeal obamacare...Traitor McCain sabotaged the vote.
Reduced trade deficit with china & mexico...He did!
Build the wall...He did!
Make mexico pay for it...He did!
Bring back coal jobs...He did!
Remove all illegals...Trump never said that.
Grow the economy by 4-6%...He did! And he did it with 1% inflation (the lowest in history).

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?

Trump has already called for the termination of the constitution and deserving a third term.

Trump can do a great deal of damage to the guardrails which prevented him from becoming dictator for life last time.

And he plans on doing exactly that.
What a pussy you are Russia Hat.

A fear mongering pussy.

"Oh noes...the bad orange man is going to become dictator for life..."

If I honestly thought you believed it, it would bring me great joy to imagine that your fear was keeping you up at night.

But you are a lying piece of shit that will say ANYTHING to keep Biden and the Democrats in power.

Call me a liar. I dare you.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?
So, it would be very silly of the Dims to vote for Potato Brandon, on that same basis.

What a pussy you are Russia Hat.

A fear mongering pussy.

"Oh noes...the bad orange man is going to become dictator for life..."

If I honestly thought you believed it, it would bring me great joy to imagine that your fear was keeping you up at night.

But you are a lying piece of shit that will say ANYTHING to keep Biden and the Democrats in power.

Call me a liar. I dare you.
If all you have is a false dichotomy, nothing really needs to be said, liar.

Just the opposite of a "lame duck". Trump wont be able to run again so he'll have NOTHING to lose. No need to campaign. No need to answer to anybody. No need to hold press conferences.

He can arrest every democrat in the USA...charge them with "insurrection" and hold them for 4 years and there ain't shit anybody will be able to do :D
If he tried that even Republicans would impeach (and remove) Trump.

There was nothing funny about Trump's calls to terminate the constitution.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

And Trump has floated the idea a third term repeatedly.

"“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

He's told us what he plans on doing. I believe him.

Trump can do a great deal of damage to the guardrails which prevented him from becoming dictator for life last time.

And he plans on doing exactly that.

You live in a fantasy world. At least it's one with rockin avatars! Nice!

One correction. Children are not stupid. They are naïve. Some people who are on this board that are adults? THEY are stupid.

So what about the children who will grow up to be Democrats? Are they stupid now or are they not stupid until they are actually Democrats? I think they are probably stupid now

So why bother?
Then what are they so scared of?

Trump's calls to terminate the constitution, his commitment to locking up his political opponents, and his calls for a third term.

Just off the top of my head.
Bullshit. They have shredded the Constitution with this witch hunt.

Forum List

Back