Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

Oh, there's nothing funny about what Trump has planned for a third term. Or MAGA's eagerness for all of it.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

And Trump has floated the idea a third term repeatedly.

"“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

And Trump committing to locking up his political opponents if reelected:

Trump's told us what to expect from a third term. The deplorables love it......as the MAGA movement was always about authoritarianism.

Yes, Trump wants to make America great again, you think we never were great.

Maybe we can change MAGA to MAG and not address whether we were great before and both support Trump!

Yes, Trump wants to make America great again, you think we never were great.

Maybe we can change MAGA to MAG and not address whether we were great before and both support Trump!

Through the termination of the constitution, granting himself a third term, and locking up his political opponents?

Only MAGA would consider that great.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president?

Do democrats realize this?

It's "only" four years!

Lots of tax dollars being wasted over 4 years, don't ya think? When we could be going after real criminals and putting effort into things that matter to the average American.

Oh, there's nothing funny about what Trump has planned for a third term. Or MAGA's eagerness for all of it.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

"“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

Trump's told us what to expect from a third term. The deplorables love it......as the MAGA movement was always about authoritarianism.
Hey, moron, here's a newsflash for your mathematically challenged ass--He has to have a second term before you can talk about a third. SMFH.

Through the termination of the constitution, granting himself a third term, and locking up his political opponents?

Only MAGA would consider that great.

Yes, I think we were great before, you think we weren't. We already covered that. Good thing for Europe you're wrong, huh?

Trump and his MAGGOTS know that he can't win in 2024.

If Trump is nominated, he and his MAGA cult will plan a massive disruption of the 2024 election - far beyond what they did in 2020.

He will try to seize power and probably try to start a civil war (That will make the MAGGOTS & Putin happy!).

Fortunately, Trump will almost certainly be in prison long before the 2024 elections, most secretaries of State will disqualify Trump, and the GOP will nominate some other fool.

Trump served 4 years. What he's calling for is for 4 more years. And then 4 after that.

That's flagrantly unconstitutional. But your ilk are here for it. MAGA was always about authoritarianism.

Would y'all even have an election for that third term? Or would Trump just appoint himself president because he feels he deserves it?
We'll elect Trump to 10 more years just to watch the Dems have a melt down.

Sounds like a reasonable argument.
To MAGA, terminating the constitution, Trump granting himself a third term, and the commitment to lock up one's political opponents all make perfect sense.

MAGA is, at its heart, authoritarian.

It always has been As if y'all's attack on the capitol to prevent the peaceful transition of power didn't hammer than home already.

Oh, its all quite real.

Trump's told us what to expect from a second term: a third. The deplorables love it......as the MAGA movement was always about authoritarianism.
What is Biden doing now?

To MAGA, terminating the constitution, Trump granting himself a third term, and the commitment to lock up one's political opponents all make perfect sense.

MAGA is, at its heart, authoritarian.

It always has been As if y'all's attack on the capitol to prevent the peaceful transition of power didn't hammer than home already.
Be glad I'm not running for POTUS, my platform would be forcing Democrats into exile on a far away continent.

We'll elect Trump to 10 more years just to watch the Dems have a melt down.

Y'all couldn't manage a second term for Trump. He lost by a landslide. Remember, when bound by constitutional processes, Trump was a one-term chump. A certified loser.

Which might explain why y'all are eager to terminate the constitution.

The constitution is fundamentally incompatible with MAGA.

Another pussy, scared of the shadows his own nightlight casts.

Richard-H: President Trump is SOOO powerful, he is going to become dictator for life!!!

21779288.gif

What a cuck.

I don't think that Trump has any chance of either winning in 2024 or imposing himself as a dictator. But he will try.

Then a whole lot more MAGGOTS will go to prison or die.

Y'all couldn't manage a second term for Trump. He lost by a landslide. Remember, when bound by constitutional processes, Trump was a one-term chump. A certified loser.

If by lost you mean Dems RIGGED and CHEATED and STOLE it then yes.

Be glad I'm not running for POTUS, my platform would be forcing Democrats into exile on a far away continent.

Of course it would be. MAGA is authoritarian. You're the perfect little Deplorable.

Your problem is that there are more people willing defend the constitution than there are MAGA deplorables intent on terminating it.

So why are you whining about a third term, moron.

Trump and his MAGGOTS know that he can't win in 2024.

If Trump is nominated, he and his MAGA cult will plan a massive disruption of the 2024 election - far beyond what they did in 2020.

He will try to seize power and probably try to start a civil war (That will make the MAGGOTS & Putin happy!).

Fortunately, Trump will almost certainly be in prison long before the 2024 elections, most secretaries of State will disqualify Trump, and the GOP will nominate some other fool.

You probably said the same thing in 2016 (as you heard it on MSNBC.) I remember your type flooding the boards, evidently getting paid by Deep State for Pro-Killary postings. Find another country to destroy you raving lunatic. There is still a bit of life left here and we will fight you to the death.

Trump followed the law 100% the first time (first President of modern times to do so 100%) and would again when Elected a 3rd time.

IT WILL ONLY TAKE HIM FOUR YEARS TO SAVE AMERICA FROM SATAN

LIKE GOD SENT HIM HERE TO DO

I'M SURE IT'S TRUE

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET
Why are all you progs so afraid of him if that's the case?

Say, you work for the government, don't you?

If by lost you mean Dems RIGGED and CHEATED and STOLE it then yes.

By lost, I mean Trump got fewer popular and electoral votes than Biden.

Says who?

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, official tally, certificate of ascertainment, and electoral vote. Also, every law enforcement investigation (state or federal) and every court ruling (state or federal).

The failure of your Big Lie....was perfect.

Constitutionally, you couldn't measure up. So MAGA is committed to terminating the constitution.

As I've said....MAGA is fundamentally incompatible with the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back