Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

It is personal, douchebag. Left-wingers are my enemy. They are trying to loot me and enslave me.

Your not wrong. keep it up.

James Woods today" “Electric cars, that can be traced and turned off by them. Electric heat, electronic currency, traceable phones, ‘cookies,’ medical ‘passports,’ masks.”

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?

Just how stupid are you?
Of course we know it'll be his last four years,people who went through Jr High know this.
The thing you seem to be forgetting is it sets up the next conservative to run on the same principles.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?
Biden aint running in 2024 ... is he a lame duck ?

Looks like this DemWitted poster Skylar has recieved todays talking points reposting them about ten times over. We get it at #1 you ignorant cow.

AND he is not wrong. He is owed most of his first term over for DC Obstruction and Payback for stealing his 65-35 win in 2020. None of us would be saddened by the comforting fact that we had 8 yrs of prosperity ahead. And payback.
Skylar will beat a dead horse until it's a thin paste.

Looks like this DemWitted poster Skylar has recieved todays talking points reposting them about ten times over. We get it at #1 you ignorant cow.

AND he is not wrong. He is owed most of his first term over for DC Obstruction and Payback for stealing his 65-35 win in 2020. None of us would be saddened by the comforting fact that we had 8 yrs of prosperity ahead. And payback.

I repost my own points....because they work.

Every time your ilk denies that Trump called for the termination fhe constitution, I quote him doing exactly that:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Every time y'all deny that Trump called for a third term, I quote him doing exactly that:

"“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

And every time y'all deny Trump committing to lock up his political opponents if he wins another term, I quote him committing to exactly that.

The quotes don't change just because they've been cited before.

Just how stupid are you?
Of course we know it'll be his last four years,people who went through Jr High know this.
The thing you seem to be forgetting is it sets up the next conservative to run on the same principles.
He needs to choose a good running mate to replace him. I'm rooting for vivek ramaswamy.

So why bother?
Because he has nothing to lose to accomplish his agenda because he doesn't have to worry about getting reelected

Still waiting for that link proving that Trump suggested he would win a third term. Did you forget?

I've quoted Trump on his third term.....like 6 times in this thread alone:

“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

Trump has called for the termination of the constitution. Trump called for a third term. Trump committed to imprisoning his political opponents.

And you ignore it all. No rational person ever would.

“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

Trump has called for the termination of the constitution. Trump called for a third term. Trump committed to imprisoning his political opponents.

Only a moron like you doesn't understand that Trump wasn't serious.

Trump has told us that if given a second term, he'd seize a third. He's called for the termination of the constitution. He's committed to imprisoning his political opponents.
prove it

Only a moron like you doesn't understand that Trump wasn't serious.
Was he 'joking' about terminating the constitution, too? Was he 'joking' about locking up his political opponents, too?

Trump has told us exactly what to expect if he gets a second term: he'll take a third. He'll terminate the constitution. He'll imprison his political opponents.

Says who?

Says Trump.

Nice try but no cigar, moron. Fantasies can hardly be used as reality. Typical fucking dumb ass democrat. I bet you believe he told you to drink bleach too. Too bad you didn't do that though.

Forum List

Back